Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Coming To Town

April 21-25

(1/1)

Chiefpodcaster:
Coming to get my dives in for PADI certification and as many Chicas as possible.   Looking forward to another great trip!!!!

Although I always read on here that Sosua is declining etc .... I always manage to enjoy my time.  I go to Thailand at least once a year and its my favorite place, but I enjoy the different body types Dominicans provide that Thailand does not have. 

Just_A_Guy:

--- Quote from: Chiefpodcaster on March 25, 2024, 10:32:35 AM ---Coming to get my dives in for PADI certification and as many Chicas as possible.   Looking forward to another great trip!!!!

Although I always read on here that Sosua is declining etc .... I always manage to enjoy my time.  I go to Thailand at least once a year and its my favorite place, but I enjoy the different body types Dominicans provide that Thailand does not have.

--- End quote ---

Well, that alone should tell you (and others) to pay no attention to some of the dudes on her.  Just go there and enjoy your trip.

Safe travels.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version