global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Places to eat late evening  (Read 3706 times)

crazy_canuck

Places to eat late evening
« on: October 04, 2019, 01:30:24 PM »
Hi guys
Next trip my plane lands in pop at 9h45 pm so i won't be able to get to the strip before 11 and maybe later.
My question is: where can I find good fresh food and not leftovers that late? I prefer dominican smaller joints than big restaurants like bourbon or bailey's.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

sosuasosua

Re: Places to eat late evening
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 08:23:00 PM »
go for the street meat get a pig sandwich if jonnys truck is out and then bring a pig home

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 09:56:49 PM »
for sure lot of fatties after 11pm  then desperation hour, as the bars close  desperate chicas looking for pesos !

crazy_canuck

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 10:26:04 AM »
Gents ... I am not looking for street meat ... I will already have my dominican toto for the night picking me up at the airport.
I genuinely need a good spot to pick something to eat with said toto ... preferably something like dominican fast food that will be fresh.
Normally I went to Ricky's or the other cafeteria on route 5 but Ricky's made me sick last time so I won't go back ... and at 11pm, anyways all that is left at Ricky's is just leftovers.
Why bother with life?

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 11:10:28 PM »
Gents ... I am not looking for street meat ... I will already have my dominican toto for the night picking me up at the airport.
I genuinely need a good spot to pick something to eat with said toto ... preferably something like dominican fast food that will be fresh.
Normally I went to Ricky's or the other cafeteria on route 5 but Ricky's made me sick last time so I won't go back ... and at 11pm, anyways all that is left at Ricky's is just leftovers.

Well, you're not really gonna find much open at that hour.

One "fast food" type spot that comes in in the clutch late at night is Copa Cabana, which is a cabana bar/restaurant right on the outskirts of the strip area.  It's right across from Infinity Blu hotel.  Only thing is though, they sell burgers, chicken, chicken strips, wings, soup, and other stuff (Maybe they also had "Dominican" type fast food items also, but i forgot what else was on the menu).

They stay open till the sun comes up.

They're on Google maps (if interested).

2Up

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 11:34:35 PM »

Well, you're not really gonna find much open at that hour.

One "fast food" type spot that comes in in the clutch late at night is Copa Cabana, which is a cabana bar/restaurant right on the outskirts of the strip area.  It's right across from Infinity Blu hotel.  Only thing is though, they sell burgers, chicken, chicken strips, wings, soup, and other stuff (Maybe they also had "Dominican" type fast food items also, but i forgot what else was on the menu).

They stay open till the sun comes up.

They're on Google maps (if interested).

+1

CopaCabana is that spot when you want some food late night.  Good selection on the menu.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 07:53:40 AM »
Thank's guys ... copacabana it will be ... never went there though ... it will be fun to try and find it at night lmao.
Why bother with life?

sosuajefe

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 08:57:49 AM »
Have stopped by Copacabana many times, locals call it Chelo bar. Haven’t tried too much of the menu, usually just opt for the soup cause it’s been 3-4am when I have stopped by. Many of the locals also order the soup to avoid a hangover the next morning. I did try the hamburger once and it was awful, very dry and bland. Other times I have wanted a different menu item and was unavailable. The place basically doesn’t close. Lots of the chicas that straggle over there are doing drugs in the bathroom.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2021, 12:18:24 PM »
After 9pm the main spots to eat are Ahnvee, Copa, and moto delivery like Rapidito on WhatsApp! They know where and what can be gotten late night!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal