global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Ahnvee still has it!!  (Read 19034 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Ahnvee still has it!!
« Reply #120 on: February 08, 2021, 10:28:11 AM »
We are all looking to have a great time and looking for a place that facilitates our groove!! And Still.....Ahnvee provides it!!

Thank you Mr Bourbon!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Jay kay

« Reply #121 on: February 08, 2021, 10:30:40 AM »
LETS HEAR THE SBW TRIP STORIES!!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #122 on: April 22, 2021, 12:39:03 PM »
Memorial Day - 3 Day Weekend Coming up!!  Maybe AHNVEE will Host a Any Drink 200Pesos POOL PARTY!!!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #123 on: May 18, 2021, 02:48:49 PM »
Memorial Day - 3 Day Weekend Coming up!!  Maybe AHNVEE will Host a Any Drink 200Pesos POOL PARTY!!!!

So now I find out that there will be a pool party but you will have bring yo cash!!  Haha  Remember....Don't overpay!!!

MrMoney007

« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2021, 04:46:01 PM »

So now I find out that there will be a pool party but you will have bring yo cash!!  Haha  Remember....Don't overpay!!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2021, 10:43:00 AM »
Memorial Day = Don't Over Pay   and  It's Gonna be a Blast, So Hang on to Your Cash!!!

f--k skilled chicas during the Day...Repeat with Discount f--ks at Night!!!  HODL!!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #126 on: June 02, 2021, 09:29:32 AM »
Sooooo...if anyone cares....Memorial Weekend was a blast!!!  Ok sure...that's really easy to pull off in the DR.  Since there was a shit ton of chicas on the beach, in the gringo spots, and on the PC stroll!!! 

There are sooooo many coffee houses...you'll be able to get a cup of coffee for .50cents pretty much without even trying.  And as an OLD, OBESE, OOGLY Guy...I always give them the option to f--k me during the day for $2000pesos or not!!  98% of the time, I get a good f--k!!!

Ahnvee has this Pool Party theme going during the day and if you chat up the pool party hostesses...they can hook you up with friends. So the choices continue to be in your favor...however hooking up at Ahnvee is going to be a tad bit more expensive....So get the math and hook up later!

Byoungx

« Reply #127 on: June 09, 2021, 04:30:49 PM »
I just got to Ahnvee today they stopped serving alcohol at 3 and will close the kitchen down at 5 for the rest of the week. It's not the spot but if anyone knows where the spot is now plus let me know.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #128 on: June 09, 2021, 06:43:30 PM »
I just got to Ahnvee today they stopped serving alcohol at 3 and will close the kitchen down at 5 for the rest of the week. It's not the spot but if anyone knows where the spot is now plus let me know.

Right now there is no spot. You’re going to have to ad lib. Under the circumstances  I would think street action would be heavy. Just walk up and introduce yourself.

Byoungx

« Reply #129 on: June 09, 2021, 06:52:45 PM »
Thanks for the response Jazzy. I'm new on this forum so I don't know how to reply directly to you. I'm not having any trouble finding hot chicas I'm just a little upset because I paid a premium to stay at ahnvee because I was hoping to be where the action was. Ahnvee is a ghost town and I just want to give a heads up to anyone planning a trip that this is no longer the go to side of town.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #130 on: June 09, 2021, 06:57:52 PM »
Thanks for the response Jazzy. I'm new on this forum so I don't know how to reply directly to you. I'm not having any trouble finding hot chicas I'm just a little upset because I paid a premium to stay at ahnvee because I was hoping to be where the action was. Ahnvee is a ghost town and I just want to give a heads up to anyone planning a trip that this is no longer the go to side of town.

The chicks that stay on site aren’t there in the hotel? I thought it would be like using a net to catch fish in there.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #131 on: June 09, 2021, 06:58:17 PM »
Relax mon ami...You're new and just cause you think the hole is dry...don't make the hole dry. Nothing is 100 percent. I would chat up the chicas on staff for some credible intel and enjoy the game trolling over town. With time on station you get some of best catches just fishing around the spot.

Stones

« Reply #132 on: June 09, 2021, 07:04:35 PM »

There's no need to stay at Ahnvee. Even if Ahnvee IS popping you can always grab a chica and take her to your spot like New Garden or Hotel Europa. I'm a longtime monger/vet and my policy is to always pay the lowest possible price for the very best value or service. Don't screw yourself by falling for the hype.

LAKESIDE40

« Reply #133 on: June 09, 2021, 07:24:42 PM »
I’m just curious on how much the rooms are at Ahnvee. Last year this time I paid about 100 bucks a nite. And to make a quick comparison My favorite villa(3bdrm) is within walking distance to Ahnvee is about 130 a nite.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #134 on: June 09, 2021, 07:46:25 PM »
As hotel, I'm sure the majority of nondominican guests are relatively new and dont want to worry about inconvenient things like transportation,  food, entertainment and no accountable person for their concerns. Like every convenience...there is a cost of whats provided being easy.

***Just like paying more than 2000 for a "10"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 07:49:22 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal