global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Ahnvee still has it!!  (Read 19038 times)

Byoungx

Re: Ahnvee still has it!!
« Reply #135 on: June 09, 2021, 07:48:17 PM »
The girls that stay at ahnvee went to solicit at the spots that are still serving food and non alcoholic drinks and playing music. Don't worry papi I'm still having a good time I walked down to the main strip and I am currently enjoying the sights. I just regret not booking sosua inn but overall I'm still very happy to be in sosua and will continue having a blast. Lakeside I paid 120 a night for the penthouse it had a few issues the biggest problem was the shower not working but the staff is friendly and they resolved my issues quickly.

JoeRoc

« Reply #136 on: June 09, 2021, 07:50:25 PM »
I’m just curious on how much the rooms are at Ahnvee. Last year this time I paid about 100 bucks a nite. And to make a quick comparison My favorite villa(3bdrm) is within walking distance to Ahnvee is about 130 a nite.

I just booked. Its 120 now.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #137 on: June 09, 2021, 07:52:15 PM »
The girls that stay at ahnvee went to solicit at the spots that are still serving food and non alcoholic drinks and playing music. Don't worry papi I'm still having a good time I walked down to the main strip and I am currently enjoying the sights. I just regret not booking sosua inn but overall I'm still very happy to be in sosua and will continue having a blast. Lakeside I paid 120 a night for the penthouse it had a few issues the biggest problem was the shower not working but the staff is friendly and they resolved my issues quickly.
My first trip had plenty of rocks...and each trip afterwards got better and better!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

NYCDUDE

« Reply #138 on: June 09, 2021, 08:40:27 PM »
I am just curious, can someone tell me the name of the villa  that is within walking distance of Anvhee? I would like to check it out, thanks.

Stones

« Reply #139 on: June 09, 2021, 09:45:55 PM »
Rooms at Ahnvee will cost you $100 plus. Hotel Europa, which is much discussed on this site, has rooms for less than $40 -- and you can be there in five minutes by taxi for just a few bucks. Up to you to decide what to do. P.S. I don't have any commission or promotional deal with any establishment the D.R. I'm just sharing information.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 10:17:01 PM by Stones »

Samar69

• Long Beach, CA
« Reply #140 on: June 09, 2021, 10:45:18 PM »
Rooms at Ahnvee will cost you $100 plus. Hotel Europa, which is much discussed on this site, has rooms for less than $40 -- and you can be there in five minutes by taxi for just a few bucks. Up to you to decide what to do. P.S. I don't have any commission or promotional deal with any establishment the D.R. I'm just sharing information.

Well done, Stones!  Pretty much all anybody needs to know.

Now do flights...  ;)
Like to play golf.  Practicing immigration law.  Investing in crypto.  Looking forward to football & hockey.

Byoungx

« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2021, 06:52:37 AM »
Another little update I spoke to the guy at reception and asked if I could checkout now and get a partial refund as I've only been here one day and already paid in full. He told me that they don't do that here and said because the circumstance he could give me a credit for my next stay instead of a refund. I told him I wanted to speak to someone higher than him and all he would say is that he'd pass the message up. So I'll keep my fingers crossed that the owner is reasonable and gets me a refund.

Stones

« Reply #142 on: June 10, 2021, 07:23:29 AM »

Well done, Stones!  Pretty much all anybody needs to know.

Now do flights...  ;)

@Samar69,

I have flown into all the DR airports, but nothing beats the convience of POP -- especially if it's your first time. I mean, after the wheels touch down in Puerto Plata, you can be balls deep in a chica within an hour of clearing customs. And that's without having set up anything in advance. Whether you stay at Ahnvee, Blackbeards, Europa or somewhere else, nothing beats getting there fast when you consider why you're going! Lol.

Some guys planning to stay say, seven days, try to save some on the airfare by flying into Santo Domingo or Santiago. I think it's a better experience overall in that case to just make it a five-day trip and fly into POP. There are other strategies guys use too. Some buy two one-way tickets, such as into POP and then back home from Santiago or even Santo Domingo. You just have to play with Google Flights to see what works best for you. But overall, nothing beats flying into POP.

jd66

« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2021, 10:39:19 AM »
Another little update I spoke to the guy at reception and asked if I could checkout now and get a partial refund as I've only been here one day and already paid in full. He told me that they don't do that here and said because the circumstance he could give me a credit for my next stay instead of a refund. I told him I wanted to speak to someone higher than him and all he would say is that he'd pass the message up. So I'll keep my fingers crossed that the owner is reasonable and gets me a refund.

LOL

No chance in Hell are you getting a refund

Homey don't play that game

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2021, 11:00:47 AM »
A real question for me would be...How can staying at the Ahnvee be made cost effective?

Which Room?

Which meal?

Which chicas....in house/visiting/imported?

Which deal website to use?

I'm sure there is a way to make staying at Ahnvee cost effective...but can anyone shed light on that???
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal