global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The Su STILL Legendary [The Sequel] 2023 NEW PICS!  (Read 9276 times)

285West

Re: The Su STILL Legendary [The Sequel] 2023 NEW PICS!
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2024, 10:01:03 PM »
Let's be clear a real monger does not give a shit what another man pays.  Look at the numbers you all debate, and you wonder why Dimes left Sosua.   By the way, a couple of weeks ago, the President of the Dominican Republic had a luncheon with Dominican urban artists.  It is the first time that has ever happened.   Things are happening around you, and as usual, you are not paying attention.   When have I ever been wrong on trends?  Simple question: if the switch flips, can you still play and not get left behind?

This was popping in Santo Domingo in a spot packed with Dimes last weekend.  That means nothing to most of you, but to me, it means everything; they are catching up:

https://youtu.be/huElD7AwIlU?si=955es7j7hjNZUXP_

slimrock17

• Devoted Contributer
Re: The Su STILL Legendary [The Sequel] 2023
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2024, 03:17:44 AM »
Can you please post the info for. Heading down in feb.
Patricia & Noemy.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2024, 07:45:52 AM »
All good for the youngins,,but a quick glance at that video it coluld be any where in the USA with
 Rap artist playing rap music,  New york, Alanta ,anywhere  Sir if your under 30 go have fun  in the hot spots such as Santodomingo clubs,,,ect your not gonna see 60 yers old dudes hanging with urban artist or in clubs..AS far as Sosua the Dime Bus left the Station long time ago.. Or hit a high end hoe resort something real high class !

vacationtime

« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2024, 11:33:07 AM »
great report. you had fun. that ISABEL is my kind of chica. what was the price for  a test drive of that model if you dont mind me asking

Assasin900

« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2024, 09:25:59 PM »
What’s Isabel’s number 👀? 🙏🏾

Iamdreamman35

« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2024, 02:35:17 AM »
@CoolCaliDude how do I get in contact with Stephanie (Haitian chick and definitely my type), Noemy (Definitely a slim thick I would chop down) or Heidi (Heidi is the type of Chica I would want to be ball deeps in 30 minutes after I arrive in Sosua.)?

I'll be in Sosua for my first trip to the Dominican Republic ever in mid March for my birthday. Any one of those chicas would definitely be added to my rotation. But Stephanie would get repeat business from me if we vibe right. She's definitely my type all the way. Heidi too. Great trip report by the way Cool.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 02:38:40 AM by Iamdreamman35 »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2024, 08:59:11 AM »
Sirs  Pussy thats served on a silver platta, thats not on the menue any more! You got to Earn your Sosua Stripes,Do your Home work, go hunting, make a few trips build up your roster of good chicas or once you know the lay of the land and have a keen eye for possible bell ringer chicas, Even haitain tenderonis,,,, you get the drift ,,,!!!!!!!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal