Author Topic: Cuba  (Read 2374 times)

bigzozo

Re: Cuba
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2024, 08:09:17 AM »
Will be there in April.

bigzozo

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2024, 08:17:20 AM »
Cuba is off da chain. Took my first trip a couple weeks ago. The best thing I can say is this place won’t be run over and ruined by the YouTube and Instagram influencers. It’s a police run country and while they will def treat foreigners like gold if you try to disrespect their country you gonna be in a Britney Griner situation.
Clowns like that flyboyway already have... And a few others. Whats gonna hold MOST these clowns off is the restrictions due to USA govt that makes Cuba unappealing to travelers who aren't hardened and I mean really hardened.

bigzozo

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2024, 08:21:15 AM »
Anyone have guest friendly Airbnb recommendations. I’ll be out there in a couple of months

Most don't mind guests at all in Havana but doesn't hurt to just ask.

bigzozo

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2024, 09:06:12 AM »
Cuba is hands down my favorite. 

Yeah, I gotta get back down there.  Love the talent.  Watching this dude's trip report brought back memories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mx39RbQ4Io

Cuba’s been on my radar for minute, but I have yet to make the trip. I was kinda put off by the infrastructure there. Difficult to get wi-fi, certain kinds of food & spices unavailable, etc. I wanna be comfortable, lol.

Anyhow, when you went, did you fly directly from the U.S. or connect and fly in from a different country?

Then I recommend a alternative country.... As for flying directly? All flights fly directly from Miami. The only airlines that are going to Havana from the USA are USA airlines and so no stops in other countries. There is no need when its just an hour flight from Miami.

Abdul077

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2024, 11:15:27 AM »
Went to Havana with some friend who were all Sosua vets and we all agreed chicks there way badder than DR chicks. So here's the rundown.

FLIGHT: Im from philly but, i Booked newark to havana $204 roundtrip on United back in Nov. for the January trip. Plus a visa fee at the airport $75. $50 plus $25 processing fee. Depending on the airport u leave from it will be less.

ROOM: Airbnb 3 bedroom 3 bathroom apt. Was about $40 a night per person. We stayed 5 nights (wed-mon) we stayed near the malecon(seawall) in Havana. Next to hotel Melia Cohiba. Rent apts never stay at hotels. U cant bring in chicas

MONEY: I read before going down that US currency gets taxed extra. So I went to my bank and got canadian currency and exchanged that to the CUC. Cuban currency. So $1= $1cuc

WOMEN: Listen, i'm 39 yrs old. I did Brazil twice. 2009 and 2010. I did Sosua at least 23 times between 2011- until present day. (Amsterdam once in 2016) I put cuban chicas up there with Rio chicks. I like Rio chicks a lil more tho. I can't remember the last time I had my head on a swivel the way I did down there. Only after being in Havana for 2 hrs  2 of my friends looked at each other and said "I'm coming back" lmao. They didn't even f--k yet.  I mean regular chicks walking down the street, waitresses, airport workers, and the chicks at nite. All bad. No bullshit. More natural also. Women had less makeup, less weaves and no fake bodies. No Presidente guts. They sex game on point. Funny story. My friend CJ takes down a nice regular looking chica around 6pm. So the rest of us go have dinner. I go back to the room ask him "how was it?" He says amazing. Cool. I say ok I'm taking a nap to get ready for tonite. He says I'm done for tonite. "What?" I say yo it's Saturday nite what u mean u done? He said that bitch f--ked n sucked the shit outta me. l'm drained. Lmao. I said damn oh well. See u in the morning. So I nap get up around 11pm n call my homie LO. He's not answering. I hop in Taxi and go to his apt. Bang on his door. He answers the door. I said i've been calling u. He said i kno i couldn't move to answer the phone. i'm like yo it's midnight I thought u would be out on the strip y are u sleeping? He says he bumped into the chica CJ had and she asked him did she want her to call her friend for him. He said no, u here now, i want you. He takes her down a couple hrs after CJ. He said the same thing. Amazing. Ok get dress let's hit the streets. LO tells I'm not coming out tonite. "What?" Lmao this chick put both these dudes down for the nite a couple hrs apart. I roll out me n my wing he sees a chica he had and hops in a cab with her and bounce. Damn I'm solo on a Sat. nite. WTF. Oh well. I walk up n down this strip called La rampa. Its where the locals come to hangout. Working chicas out there also. So Im hanging out and guess who approaches me? The chica CJ n LO had. She rubs me on my chest and asks "where u friend?" And i'm thinking to myself . Which 1? Lmao. I say sleep. She gives me the eye and She says am I ok? I said yup. I'm thinking to myself "I don't want none of this Nyquil pussy u got"  They def get busy out there.

PRICES: I hit 3 of the street for $50 each. Chicks on the street and outside of clubs and bars u can get $30-$60. Inside the clubs n bars they was talking $80-$120. Can't lie chicas were  so bad in the clubs i wanted to pay the $100 but my sosua soul wouldn't let me.

CLUBS: Everything was so spread out we had to take taxi everywhere so I don't remember the names of all the clubs and bars we went to. I just remember 2 bc it was similar to Classicos. The club name is casa de la musica. 1 was in Miramar and 1 in Centro.

STRIPS: I noticed 2 places where there was action in Havana Fri n Sat. The Malecon(seawall) and la Rampa was another strip. La rampa was similar to pedro clisante.

WIFI: wifi was horrible down there. Our apt didnt have it. We had to buy internet cards that range from $2-$10 for an hour or 2. U could only use them at the hotel lobby or outside in designated areas. Good luck finding an apt that has wifi.

Let me start by saying by Castro ruled that place with an Iron Fist. Clean. Everbody was in check. They drive like they have some sense. No ppl begging. No offers for drugs. None of that. No kids out running around 3 in the morning. A guy told me u get 4 yrs in jail for talking negative about Castro. They have undercover cops in certain places. I felt safe the whole time. I will be the 1st to admit going to SOsua so much has me spoiled. Sosua's convience is what keeps me coming back. For instance daytime action. I couldn't find any to save my life. That shit drove me crazy. I guess we were in the wrong area. I dont kno. But seeing all these chicas in the daytime and not being able to f--k was the worst. I'm doing my research now on where to find the daytime action. I was there wed-mon. Wed n thurs was dead as f--k. Fri n sat was rocking. Sun dead again. Never made ut to the beach. The 1 day we attempted to make it to the beach the taxi driver took us to some like resort area where it cost to get on the beach. It was weird. The driver knew what he was doing. He took us there for 1 fare. Then tried to get another fare to the right beach almost 30 mins away. So if u go tell the taxi driver the beach near Tropicoco. Thats where u want to be. Everything was so spread out we had to take taxi everywhere. Nothing was really walking distance except for the Malecon. We walked there. like i saud I'm doing my research now. I am going back sometime this  yr. i feel like i have unfinished business n out there. But before i find the perfect spot to scoop daytime action and a place that has wifi. (Side bar: this post is from 2017 when I went)

jd66

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2024, 01:11:35 PM »
@ Abdul077

Thanks for your report

Others take note, that's how a trip report is done.

Did you happen to take any pictures?
If you did would love to see a few posted.
Anything I have seen from Cuba shows how far behind the times they are

Like the cars.  Hard to believe those antique cars are still running but it's cool to see them.

stinqu

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2024, 04:49:24 PM »
2017!!!Is it still good intel???

bigzozo

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2024, 09:11:03 PM »
2017 is too far away. Some things have changed since then like the currency and other things I been told. But nonetheless good writeup.

Now the part about the women and comparing them to Rio women is BIG praise in my opinion and that has me intrigued.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 09:16:30 PM by bigzozo »

Sangnyc21

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2024, 02:51:43 AM »
Went to Havana with some friend who were all Sosua vets and we all agreed chicks there way badder than DR chicks. So here's the rundown.

FLIGHT: Im from philly but, i Booked newark to havana $204 roundtrip on United back in Nov. for the January trip. Plus a visa fee at the airport $75. $50 plus $25 processing fee. Depending on the airport u leave from it will be less.

ROOM: Airbnb 3 bedroom 3 bathroom apt. Was about $40 a night per person. We stayed 5 nights (wed-mon) we stayed near the malecon(seawall) in Havana. Next to hotel Melia Cohiba. Rent apts never stay at hotels. U cant bring in chicas

MONEY: I read before going down that US currency gets taxed extra. So I went to my bank and got canadian currency and exchanged that to the CUC. Cuban currency. So $1= $1cuc

WOMEN: Listen, i'm 39 yrs old. I did Brazil twice. 2009 and 2010. I did Sosua at least 23 times between 2011- until present day. (Amsterdam once in 2016) I put cuban chicas up there with Rio chicks. I like Rio chicks a lil more tho. I can't remember the last time I had my head on a swivel the way I did down there. Only after being in Havana for 2 hrs  2 of my friends looked at each other and said "I'm coming back" lmao. They didn't even f--k yet.  I mean regular chicks walking down the street, waitresses, airport workers, and the chicks at nite. All bad. No bullshit. More natural also. Women had less makeup, less weaves and no fake bodies. No Presidente guts. They sex game on point. Funny story. My friend CJ takes down a nice regular looking chica around 6pm. So the rest of us go have dinner. I go back to the room ask him "how was it?" He says amazing. Cool. I say ok I'm taking a nap to get ready for tonite. He says I'm done for tonite. "What?" I say yo it's Saturday nite what u mean u done? He said that bitch f--ked n sucked the shit outta me. l'm drained. Lmao. I said damn oh well. See u in the morning. So I nap get up around 11pm n call my homie LO. He's not answering. I hop in Taxi and go to his apt. Bang on his door. He answers the door. I said i've been calling u. He said i kno i couldn't move to answer the phone. i'm like yo it's midnight I thought u would be out on the strip y are u sleeping? He says he bumped into the chica CJ had and she asked him did she want her to call her friend for him. He said no, u here now, i want you. He takes her down a couple hrs after CJ. He said the same thing. Amazing. Ok get dress let's hit the streets. LO tells I'm not coming out tonite. "What?" Lmao this chick put both these dudes down for the nite a couple hrs apart. I roll out me n my wing he sees a chica he had and hops in a cab with her and bounce. Damn I'm solo on a Sat. nite. WTF. Oh well. I walk up n down this strip called La rampa. Its where the locals come to hangout. Working chicas out there also. So Im hanging out and guess who approaches me? The chica CJ n LO had. She rubs me on my chest and asks "where u friend?" And i'm thinking to myself . Which 1? Lmao. I say sleep. She gives me the eye and She says am I ok? I said yup. I'm thinking to myself "I don't want none of this Nyquil pussy u got"  They def get busy out there.

PRICES: I hit 3 of the street for $50 each. Chicks on the street and outside of clubs and bars u can get $30-$60. Inside the clubs n bars they was talking $80-$120. Can't lie chicas were  so bad in the clubs i wanted to pay the $100 but my sosua soul wouldn't let me.

CLUBS: Everything was so spread out we had to take taxi everywhere so I don't remember the names of all the clubs and bars we went to. I just remember 2 bc it was similar to Classicos. The club name is casa de la musica. 1 was in Miramar and 1 in Centro.

STRIPS: I noticed 2 places where there was action in Havana Fri n Sat. The Malecon(seawall) and la Rampa was another strip. La rampa was similar to pedro clisante.

WIFI: wifi was horrible down there. Our apt didnt have it. We had to buy internet cards that range from $2-$10 for an hour or 2. U could only use them at the hotel lobby or outside in designated areas. Good luck finding an apt that has wifi.

Let me start by saying by Castro ruled that place with an Iron Fist. Clean. Everbody was in check. They drive like they have some sense. No ppl begging. No offers for drugs. None of that. No kids out running around 3 in the morning. A guy told me u get 4 yrs in jail for talking negative about Castro. They have undercover cops in certain places. I felt safe the whole time. I will be the 1st to admit going to SOsua so much has me spoiled. Sosua's convience is what keeps me coming back. For instance daytime action. I couldn't find any to save my life. That shit drove me crazy. I guess we were in the wrong area. I dont kno. But seeing all these chicas in the daytime and not being able to f--k was the worst. I'm doing my research now on where to find the daytime action. I was there wed-mon. Wed n thurs was dead as f--k. Fri n sat was rocking. Sun dead again. Never made ut to the beach. The 1 day we attempted to make it to the beach the taxi driver took us to some like resort area where it cost to get on the beach. It was weird. The driver knew what he was doing. He took us there for 1 fare. Then tried to get another fare to the right beach almost 30 mins away. So if u go tell the taxi driver the beach near Tropicoco. Thats where u want to be. Everything was so spread out we had to take taxi everywhere. Nothing was really walking distance except for the Malecon. We walked there. like i saud I'm doing my research now. I am going back sometime this  yr. i feel like i have unfinished business n out there. But before i find the perfect spot to scoop daytime action and a place that has wifi. (Side bar: this post is from 2017 when I went)

I think you’re off on the currency. They stopped using CUC a long time ago. It’s only CUP and while the official rate is 130-1 you should always have your Airbnb host exchange so you can get 270-1.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2024, 09:18:23 AM »
2017!!!Is it still good intel???

No, not at all. I have dropped 4 trip reports in the other places trip reports section. 2018, 2022, 2023, and last month.

It is nowhere near what is was like pre MAGA.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal