global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: World's best airlines for 2022  (Read 1195 times)

djplease

World's best airlines for 2022
« on: July 18, 2022, 04:17:23 PM »
AirlineRatings.com's top 20 airlines for 2022
1. Qatar Airways
2. Air New Zealand
3. Etihad Airways
4. Korean Air
5. Singapore Airlines
6. Qantas
7. Virgin Australia
8. EVA Air
9. Turkish Airlines
10. All Nippon Airways
11. Cathay Pacific Airways
12. Virgin Atlantic
13. Japan Air Lines
14. JetBlue
15. Finnair
16. Emirates
17. Hawaiian
18. Air France/KLM
19. Alaska Airlines
20. British Airways

Any surprises?  Where is Spirit,  Frontier,  American......?

World's best airlines for 2022, ranked by AirlineRatings.com

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/airline-ratings-worlds-best-airlines-2022/index.html
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 05:20:13 PM by djplease »

Viva La Vega

Re: World's best airlines for 2022
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 04:30:09 PM »
I can only wonder what it's like in the real world. I have not been on 17 of the top 20! Jet Blue at 14 being the best!!!!

PoonTangClan

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 05:07:02 PM »
What publication published this list? It must be one in Iran or North Korea that highly dislikes the U.S. 😂

And how the f--k do they have JetBlue on the list without Delta? This shit is a joke.

djplease

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2022, 05:19:41 PM »
What publication published this list? It must be one in Iran or North Korea that highly dislikes the U.S. 😂

And how the f--k do they have JetBlue on the list without Delta? This shit is a joke.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/airline-ratings-worlds-best-airlines-2022/index.html

PoonTangClan

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2022, 05:32:01 PM »

CNN? Yup. Now it all makes sense. They are the leader in the “America Last” ethos. 😆

WT3

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2022, 12:48:17 AM »
I've flown a couple of these airlines. Qatar being number one doesn't surprise me as I flown with them to Thailand recently and it was great.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2022, 05:04:26 PM »
Qatar and Ethiad are ranking top 3 every single year ... you must have flown them at least once in your life to understand why they are so much above all others.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

jd66

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2022, 05:45:16 PM »
If you ever fly to Asia you will immediately recognize that most of the airlines servicing those routes are on a whole other level when it comes to service.

Even the domestic airlines AA United Delta do a better job of service when you fly those routes.  I am guessing it is because they are premium routes and the better airline staff get the opportunity to work it.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2022, 12:49:52 AM »
Todays flight from POP to newark  on united 1 1/2 delay   the sky ramp broke down  they made us go down the lower level to board via old fashioned stairs,,,slow as shit,, felt bad for the old people trying to hobble up the stairs,, an other fun thing the drug unit had the dogs sniffing bags for any bombs or drugs,, just dont leave any chica panties in your bag haha ,,,, got to newark customs was a breeze   went through in 5 minutes  the re entry re check sucked  long lines no clear direction by tsa   ,,,now worries plenty of time to connect to my hour and a half delayed trip to boston,, luckily i flew first class,, sirs most of these airlines are going to have a lot of delays.. be prepared !

CatchaFiyah83

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2022, 02:21:52 AM »

There's absolutely no American airline that deserves top 20

boogyfan

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2022, 12:29:30 PM »
Well if you know you know. If you have flown on a few of these you understand why they are listed. My 1st time touching the list was on Cathay; I was amazed as I thought Delta was the gold standard at the time. LMAO. ...and don't let me start with Emirates. Besides , quality airline and service ....A truly international crew of Flight attendants from all over the world. Never seen so much beauty on one Flight. 2 shifts and all were 10s.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2022, 02:11:57 PM »
Funny there was about 10 flight attendants flying dead head run to boston off duty of course, 8 out of the 10 were 55 plus, maybe they have seniority or grab the best shifts to rack up the exstra $$$$ be fore retirement !!!

Viva La Vega

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2022, 03:20:47 PM »
Well if you know you know. If you have flown on a few of these you understand why they are listed. My 1st time touching the list was on Cathay; I was amazed as I thought Delta was the gold standard at the time. LMAO. ...and don't let me start with Emirates. Besides , quality airline and service ....A truly international crew of Flight attendants from all over the world. Never seen so much beauty on one Flight. 2 shifts and all were 10s.

Yup, never flown any off them, but hung out in LHR for an extended connection not long ago and the middle eastern and asian flight crews walking around were stunning..

Viva La Vega

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2022, 03:37:30 PM »
Maybe 10 years ago i flew to YYZ on Delta on Dec 23, my bag did not make it. I had gifts for the family, I was really disappointed. Ten o'clock Christmas Eve a knock at the door and they delivered my bag! Amazing, i was staying about 45 minutes from the airport.

Fast forward, this week, I am speaking to a guy, he flew PYT to SDQ on COPA and... His bag did not make it. They gave him a number to call, I said go to the store and buy what you need and get the bag on the way back through SDQ. Day after he called the bag showed up at his door in Sosua! Gotta be a five hour drive. Amazing.

Just remembered... Maybe 4 years ago December flying Westjet from YVR to the Caribbean... I had a box I paid extra luggage for disappear. Never to be found.

ToToMarauder

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2022, 10:28:14 PM »
spirit sucks
binary thinking at its best

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal