Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Newbies Ask Your Sosua Questions Here

Official Thread For Instagrams Of Sosua Hoes

(1/27) > >>

Reformedthot2019:
This should have been done years ago especially during the Quarantine. It’s about to end and I still don’t know how none of you guys made this thread during the entire Quarantine when it’s slow for girls cause no incoming travel. Anyway we have time now before the reopening

This also is less controversy than if there whatsapp number were to get out and They spend time obsessing over who gave her number out or whatever else. Now more than ever many of them will be even more focused on Instagram for the pandemic scare and the strip and villas being closed will make them more online friendly

Who has Raquel? The tall thick big booty morena/ Haitian chick?

Reformedthot2019:
Marvi is queenmarvi
Abigail aka Cardi B is la_mamota_06

Ghost of PB:
Bro there use to be the Candyshop when this site was in its golden age! But honestly you went through all that to get an OG chicas math that we all ran threw.

+1 (809) 949-1964
IG .... la_morena_del_swagger

Bro just  ask don’t blow smoke up our ass! Dam I thought you was posting some new talent

PapiViejo-Dark Lord:
Boo! Let me add a non consequential chica

sulai09

Hobby:

--- Quote from: Ghost of PB on June 22, 2020, 10:06:32 AM ---Bro there use to be the Candyshop when this site was in its golden age! But honestly you went through all that to get an OG chicas math that we all ran threw.

+1 (809) 949-1964
IG .... la_morena_del_swagger

Bro just  ask don’t blow smoke up our ass! Dam I thought you was posting some new talent

--- End quote ---

This La_morena_del_swagger chica looks alright on her instagram.  Can anyone give a little background on her services and attitude?  Would she be good for an overnight?  I plan on going back to the Sou in September/August and I already have my line up but still looking for a few more and i don't want the hourly service..
Hobby

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version