global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Money exchange… why bother!  (Read 2544 times)

stinqu

Re: Money exchange… why bother!
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2024, 01:37:45 PM »
JAJAJAJ , Man if I had budget of 10k USD FOR A MONTH I most likely would not survive lolol!!!Some 20 year old would f**k me to death. 50,000 DOP is my MAX. monthly chica budget, always deal in pesos for everything and hit the ground with at least 10,000 dop in my pocket. The only time I spend USD is to pay my rent in cash on arrival, which saves me about 20% off the on line listing rate for the condo. Cash is King in the DR. the longer you stay the less you pay for most things.

MACK

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2024, 02:00:27 PM »
JAJAJAJ , Man if I had budget of 10k USD FOR A MONTH I most likely would not survive lolol!!!Some 20 year old would f**k me to death. 50,000 DOP is my MAX. monthly chica budget, always deal in pesos for everything and hit the ground with at least 10,000 dop in my pocket. The only time I spend USD is to pay my rent in cash on arrival, which saves me about 20% off the on line listing rate for the condo. Cash is King in the DR. the longer you stay the less you pay for most things.

And depending on the woman or women I have out there in Miami, fort lauderdale area I might not even spend the whole 10k for that trip but that is just the maximum I would spend without having buyers remorse LOL....

Me spending a 100k out there would be a magificant time but I would have buyers remorse so I do not do it 🤣

stinqu

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2024, 02:28:27 PM »
Are you talking 100k DOP for SU trip ?

MACK

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2024, 02:37:43 PM »
Are you talking 100k DOP for SU trip ?

Did you read my post man LOL!  I'm talking about miami and fort lauderdale area..

Re read the initial post sting 🤣

stinqu

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2024, 03:18:12 PM »
LOL OK sorry. I guess I'm just cheap as f**k, lolol. It's twice my pension bro, 100k.I have to budget to stay the winter in paradise.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2024, 11:06:08 AM »
Gringos paying in USD is the reason why these huge-assed chicas are quoting $180-200.00 USD in Kings. You weekend warriors are spoiling the f--k out of them and screwing up the market. If everyone just straightened up, paid in pesos and kept it in the 2000-3000 DOP range, the customers would set the price-point and not every  50-pounds-of-sausage-in-a-5-pound-bag chica would be demanding high USD fees.

If that's true and cats are paying 180-200 USD, unless their bankroll is sky-high, they are going to go broke FAST. I stopped worrying about what other men pay and stick to what I can control. As stated here on this forum multiple times, there are plenty of women (as of last month) that were happy taking 3000 pesos (or even less) for ST. Nothing is screwed for the men that can negotiate and have a and halfway decent roster. I just respond with such offers with "tu es loco" and move on to the next prospect.
Translated to( You are crazy ) For dudes with limited Español

Norberto61

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2024, 09:42:21 AM »
You can do everything in USD if you want but you will be negotiating exchange on every transaction - the people you trade with will need to exchange the money so they need 2-5% more just to be even -plus they have to f--k with it so add some more - plus they may have you in a spot and you will pay the exchange they say - plus if you have 20 US that is what it costs - if you think it is too difficult or too much of a hassle to exchange money once wtf would you want to go through the process a hundred times - you will be paying 10 - 20% more on every transaction at least - this is one of the key reasons prices got messed up here - guys sit down and peel off a 20 for a haircut (1200 dop) now I have to pay 800 for a haircut that costs 200 in Marantha

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal