global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Coming in august , first time!  (Read 990 times)

JBell4Tha99

Re: Coming in august , first time!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2024, 02:14:10 AM »
I am sure Sea Breeze, off season would be half what Casa Valeria is. you just have to talk to the manager and work out a cash deal "IN PESOS!!!" Have not stayed there for a few years, but the the managers name was Noel. It is common to do cash deals in D.R. for hotels and apartments, get it on your WhatsApp, FYI almost all business phone #'s in D.R. are their Whats App # also.
Correct, the manager at Hotel Sea breeze WAS Noel years ago.   Noel hasnt been the manager at Hotel Seabreeze in years.   So the OP can work everything out with the manager they now have on duty.
Other than correcting me you offered nothing, WTF!!! I was trying to help with what I know.You are so f**king anal!!!!!
It takes one to know one.   The way you drop in trolling in some of my topics, you are the last person that should be pointing fingers.  Dont dish what you cant take.  It's as simple as that.
OMG! The only thing you left out of that come back was NEENER NEENER AND YO MAMA! SOOO SAD.
I'll say it again.  Dont dish what you cant take.

I always enjoy coming into a topic to see y'all 2 bickering like an old married couple. One of my highlights on this board!

tugboaboat5393

Re: Coming in august , first time!
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2024, 04:11:58 AM »
Get the popncprn and cracker Jacks...its a tough crowd,Any who welcome to the new poster, have fun Chica proof your room report back sir !!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal