global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Would you do off days at Blackbeards and then the weekend at Sosua?  (Read 138 times)

Coochie93

For example Sunday - Wednesday at Blackbeards and then Thursday - Saturday for Sosua action. Anyone do this for those who frequent both locations?

Stones

Re: Would you do off days at Blackbeards and then the weekend at Sosua?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2024, 03:24:18 PM »
Man, tough call! LOL. As an old head, for a one-week trip, I'll do Thursday-Friday-Saturday at BB and the rest of the week in Sosua. So that's four days in the Su, three at BB.

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2024, 03:28:32 PM »
Yes, off days At Blackbeards…the only days you need to be in Sosua is Friday & Saturday.  It is a ghost town every other day.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2024, 03:37:21 PM »
For example Sunday - Wednesday at Blackbeards and then Thursday - Saturday for Sosua action. Anyone do this for those who frequent both locations?

Reserve your weekends (THU - SAT/SUN) for Sosua...That's when the most girls will be there.  Then you can chill at BBs during the week.

To my understanding, the amount of girls at Blackbeards (weekdays vs weekends) doesn't change.  If i'm wrong, someone please correct me.

jd66

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2024, 04:03:18 PM »
All depends on how you roll and if you have any prior chicas to choose from

This time of year being in Sosua Monday-Wed can be slim pickens if you are trying to pull from the strip

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal