global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Ya'll Might Have Been Right About Atlanta Lights FDN  (Read 6303 times)

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Ya'll Might Have Been Right About Atlanta Lights FDN
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2021, 04:39:09 PM »
Wow! I didn’t know E Dean Cole was the much hated Hip Hop!!

Was Hip Hop going at VP in this forum?
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

monkeyblack

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2021, 05:43:39 PM »
Man, carry the f--k on. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, we just happen to live in a time where the customer has the ability to share his opinion with millions of people online.

Now if this restaurant is legit and to die for, then one bad review won't hurt them. And your boy hip hop should have wrote a more professional response. I see restaurants/gyms getting destroyed by customers on google reviews and the legit businesses always reply with an apology and an offer to make their next visit better.

That's the problem, just because it's DR, it doesn't mean you need to have that "oh well, f--k it, someone else will come" DR attitude. MF's be so quick to claim that black people aren't supporting their business, but treat us like second class people.

murano2010

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2021, 07:34:57 PM »
I just got a report on the food from someone who visited AL.   

Cold items, hard items, milky items, low quality margarita.     
Nice presentation/layout of the food.  But they were not impressed with the food quality or the price.  And here I thought 900 to 1000 pesos was considered above average prices for a meal in the DR.   I was shown 1250 for a meal.   And his dates meal was also 1250.   Them drink prices sure can add up as well.      Then to wrap it all up, 18% tax on the bill which was equivalent to a whole meal in Sosua.  I can see paying more for the quality of the food/drink.  The total bill I saw gave me the impression customers are also paying for the construction bill.   From the report I got,  he spared me a needless visit.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

Al NYC

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2021, 09:25:00 PM »

Was Hip Hop going at VP in this forum?

But wasn’t Dean and Greg cool with each other at one point??

MACK

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2021, 09:58:14 PM »
I've been seeing a few complaints about the food lately.  I might have to say FDN and keep it movin.  Dis was the latest I've seen

and it's all true...I've been to his spot once ...great view ! but crap food and service..... dude is an asshole  and I'm serious....

afeez1

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2021, 10:05:06 PM »

He isn't. Hip Hop is now trolling on Youtube under the name Caribbean Casanova.

sosuaonmymind1987

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2021, 11:18:30 PM »
If you’re an expat or are there for a month or more I get it but for anything less than a month I still am unable to understand why I’d end up in a restaurant in DR serving typical American food...but to each his own I guess...

I don’t know Dean and he’s never done me wrong personally, but something ain’t right about this dude. Maybe that’ll be the reason he succeeds big or maybe we’ll hear of a scandal in the future...anyway,time will tell

Al NYC

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2021, 06:07:50 AM »

Oh, ok.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2021, 06:54:34 AM »

SMH.... Oh really?
So ok you tell me how this is possible.
Bachareto and Hip Hop become cool on this site. Bachareto invites Hip Hop to his house in Santo Domingo for drinks and dinner. On the day there scheduled to meet, E. Dean Cole shows up at his door.... Please help me out and explain that.
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

Viva La Vega

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2021, 09:19:13 AM »
Didn't Hip Hop use to talk about MacLaran's and Lambo's and private jets and shit? I cant remember his writing style, but he always seemed to know everything about everything, and knew someone who knew someone... So Makes sense to me.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2021, 09:59:31 AM »
This thread has some very interesting comments in it.

https://takemebacktososua.com/index.php?topic=8800.0

"@Rookie  I have met both HipHop and VP.  They are definitely 2 different people.  You do have some facts correct.  HipHop does live in Santo Domingo.  I had both him and his Father over for dinner at my apartment in Santo Domingo.  He met my wife, mother in law, step son, and daughter.  We had steaks and talked for about 4 hours.  He is not from the West Coast, but from NYC area.  And yes, one of his grandparents is Haitian.  So yes, you do have some facts correct."

"Hip-hop said a while back that he got rich off doing prank videos on YouTube...now he's offering concierge services to multimillionaires... LMAO"

" HOW I do WHAT I DO for buisness executives looking to Go to La Romana, Punta Cana that need a private charter you see thats 20K and the compound is 5k per night, we have two Of the three available ocean front  Mansions  in Seahorse Ranch also for a little cheacher at 4K nightly, we have the largest private security firm in R.D. At 2k per day"

"I’ll walk you thru it. I specialize in dealing with corporate America who wants to have a plaza bowl deniability were coming to the Dominican republic most of the guys I deal with our heads of multi million dollar company’s corporate executives and I specialize in giving them the luxury treatment if your looking for."

"Whats app 829 459 1012 or 702 888 4938"

lazy_monger

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2021, 10:15:48 AM »
"plaza bowl deniability"  ;D ;D ;D ;D

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2021, 01:52:41 PM »
Maybe FlipFlop can give Atlanta Lights some pointers on how to step up his cooking game...

Never ate at Flop, but given their history of drama surrounding this spot, that seems unlikely?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2021, 02:25:50 PM »
Maybe FlipFlop can give Atlanta Lights some pointers on how to step up his cooking game...

Never ate at Flop, but given their history of drama surrounding this spot, that seems unlikely?
I eat at Flip Flop a couple times with every visit. Good food and yes, since they have been in business for years...they can teach any new restaurant a thing or two!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2021, 07:19:05 PM »

Not at all...  Looks like Flop might get the last laugh.

Flop has enough fan boys and monger groupies to keep him happy, so he has probably moved on.  Cole is a self-proclaimed guru/expert who probably has way too much pride to seek advice from Flop, anyway.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal