global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Cunt alert  (Read 3187 times)

stinqu

Re: Cunt alert
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2023, 05:06:37 PM »
These chicas know we want some head.  If they start with that BS, give them 100 pesos, get dressed and walk them to the door.  If a hoe dont like giving head, she is in the wrong business.

🎯
I’ve noticed putas have become less willing to do bbbj or even cbj, even with added financial incentive. Have they suddenly become aware of the health risks or just being lazy? I think it’s the latter
Its totally what they can get away with. If dub dubs let it slide than they thinks it's ok. People question why Sosua has gone down "DUB DUBS" CAUSED IT....If a low rent rent chica can make money in Sosua why would 7-8's waist their time, when they used to get 70-80% of the business 5 yrs. ago. I pity these new guys, they know shit.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2023, 05:18:38 PM »
These chicas know we want some head.  If they start with that BS, give them 100 pesos, get dressed and walk them to the door.  If a hoe dont like giving head, she is in the wrong business.

🎯
I’ve noticed putas have become less willing to do bbbj or even cbj, even with added financial incentive. Have they suddenly become aware of the health risks or just being lazy? I think it’s the latter

I think most chicas have always been aware of the health risks, and they will definitely pick and choose who they want to roll the dice with.

I actually think it’s encouraging to see that a chica takes steps to protect herself, and no one should get upset if a chica wants to do so.

I don’t think it’s fair for anyone to demand that someone else put themselves at risk against their will. That concept is crazy to me.

With the amount of mongers out here doing BBFS and more in third world countries with women they just met, if I was a chica, I would demand that a condom be utilized as well. 😵‍💫

WT3

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2023, 02:13:03 AM »
Man please if they were concerned about there health and well being they wouldn't be hoes they just lazy cant stand the hookers in Sosua. They do what they can get away with over here in Pattaya I've run into one chick that says she doesn't even suck dick she can get away with why she very hot with nice tits and and a fat ass so dude will want to f--k anyway.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2023, 03:07:27 AM »
PTC is on a campaign to liberate hoes..🤣🤣🤣
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

PoonTangClan

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2023, 06:47:57 AM »
PTC is on a campaign to liberate hoes..🤣🤣🤣

😆😆😆

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2023, 11:30:11 AM »
Goes by Nashla (name she gave me) from puerto plata but family in santo domingo
Doesnt give head
Complained the dick was to much apparently gets up mid session gets dressed asks for her money
Gave her half and kicked her out
Shes fine but not worth it

that's too bad she looks like a good ride. Don't forget these chicas will get Dick fatigue  meaning after getting pounded out sore pussys lechei burns from potent facials there enthusiasm  suffers time for them to take a time out. Almost the same for us mongers let's say your sport smashing 3 chicas a day 7 days strait your gonna worn out haha !

Silkyslim75

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2023, 04:40:56 PM »
Guys c'mon, some chicas just can't handle a really big dick regardless to how much shit she talk. Lol
I'm starting here more and more complaints from the stack and gifted. It looks like a really big dick is a blessing to some and a curse to others. May have to give her a pass on that one. lol

Tex1988

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2023, 03:09:49 AM »
Guys c'mon, some chicas just can't handle a really big dick regardless to how much shit she talk. Lol
I'm starting here more and more complaints from the stack and gifted. It looks like a really big dick is a blessing to some and a curse to others. May have to give her a pass on that one. lol

How you fall for a scam before you even had the scam pulled on you  ;D

Travelguy90

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2023, 04:40:27 AM »
Dont give her a pass. I tell them to take up modeling or figure out another line of work. Can’t be trying to charge 2-10x a going rate across the world, and can’t make it 5 minutes into a session? That’s an overpriced and spoiled whore, who’s likely just gonna scam you to part with your money quicker. So they won’t try, will give up and try to get paid in full asap. Meanwhile in other countries they’re willing to endure it, as long as you’re willing to slow down and not purposely try to break the pussy despite their protest. One will get you to lose 60-100 asap and they other you’ll spend $15-40 in Rio, Colombia, Mexico, heck even Thailand and at least you’ll get a good 10-14 minutes before the chic gives up if it doesn’t work out.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

stinqu

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2023, 07:09:00 PM »
TOO FUNNY, a SU  chica can'nt take  a big dick, lolololol. WTF, some newb got conned, or maybe she was dry as a desert.If a chica is not horny she will be dry, I always use KY warming jell, this for my own pleasure and she will want to keep f**king. I have found, don't hurt the pussy they come back for seconds. 

Norberto61

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2023, 10:25:34 PM »
Thanks for the heads up - you got a whole lot of useless what you shoulda done stuff - which is useful to others but doesn't make you feel any better - so - along those lines lol  - I always have lube - I am under no illusion that my aging old corpse is gonna make them wet as a haddock's raincoat and I am a little thick also

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2023, 05:31:13 AM »
Learn to see the fake bitches,they give out allot of red flags.If you are paying attention you can suss them in less than10 minutes.i can honestly say that I have only got f--ked over by a chica 1 time in 12 yrs.My STUPID!!!. Sure litlle thinggs get stolen, if you have 2 of anything they will take one, lol, lighters, tooth brush,what ever lol! To them its not stealing, its sharing, that's the way they live. Poor people share, because tomorrow they may have nothing.If I help you today you will help me tomorrow.
Sir great observation on the sharing of things, Food is the biggest thing  they all share food most of the times every one gets fed ,they share food ,other items, case in point, i stayed a week at my chicas casa ,she shared the an apartment with an other family,,,they family would always share there meals with me did not ask for any $$, i gave  the chica  a few paesos to buy food,for the family they never ask for money,

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal