global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Whats with chickas wanting you to raw dog them?  (Read 16181 times)

Silkyslim75

Re: Whats with chickas wanting you to raw dog them?
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2021, 08:09:58 PM »
A condom will not protect you from scabbies. All you need is body contact.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2021, 10:17:58 PM »
Some of its game, give the dude that personalized one on one and create the repeat possible WU client. Some of it is they are regular ass chicks that catch feelings. Ive rawdogged in the Su 3 times and got burned twice. Im extra vigilant now. Im not looking for that trifecta.

Craziest situation? Me and the chick are swapping spit, clothes start flying off like the movies. She sucks swollows keep sucking without flinching. That turned me on more, I’m ready for round 2. I reach for the rubber, she says no. I look at her crazy, put it on. 3 strokes in she grips the rubber with hand and box slides condom off so slick, I kept going. Top 3 experience for me minus the bumps that appeared when i got home. First doctor couldn’t figure it out ran the usual test, nothing. Second doctor, ask more details like where I been, etc. said shit like Syphilis and scabies making a comeback in some of these countries. Rare in US so not commonly tested for. No to Syphilis. Treated for scabies. Public service announcement: if she f--king you raw, she f--king everyone raw.

Facts. 💯

Say it again loud and clear so the keyboard warriors in the back can hear it! They out here raw dogging chicas (for what they claim? 2,000 pesos or less).

Cheap chica + raw dog = U.S. crack whore equivalent 🤦🏾‍♂️🤢

I’m really tired of these types of threads. It just highlights the utter recklessness and ignorance within the monger community. Most are not doing this silly shit, but it makes the entire community look crazy. The mods need to delete these particular threads. Seriously.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2021, 11:32:29 PM »
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." unquote.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PoonTangClan

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2021, 11:36:03 PM »
Unsafe sex is reckless and just dumb behavior.

Check this...

A whopping 50% of mongers surveyed said they had unprotected sex while visiting Costa Rica.

20% of women in Costa Rica are infected with HIV.  I wonder what percentage of women are infected in the DR?

Quote from: Jacobo Schifter, WSI Magazine, circa 2017
An estimated 1.9 million adults and children are living with HIV in this area. The sex industry in Costa Rica attracts many sex workers from countries that have higher rates of HIV. As both the Costa Rican and the foreign sex worker are mostly middle class, their occupation is hidden from health officials. Therefore, in case of having HIV, they are not taking retro virals that might reduce infections. No wonder the percentage of infected women in Costa Rica has risen from 7% of the total in the early 1990s to 20% of the total today.

A reason why mongers have unprotected sex...

Quote from: Jacobo Schifter
Mongers explain that sex workers have bareback sex as a sign of trust and intimacy. Mongers don´t want just sex, they want to have what they call the Girlfriend Fantasy Experience (GFE) which is synonymous with emotional involvement. When sex tourists get into this relationship, the first casualty is condom use. People who love each other according to monger culture have bareback sex as a sign of intimacy. 50% of mongers have had unsafe sex in Costa Rica.

https://wsimag.com/economy-and-politics/26970-monger-culture

Wowwww. Smh. And that’s the official monger definition of GFE?

When I talk about GFE, my definition doesn’t involve any of that reckless shit. GFE to me, is simply a chica that doesn’t interact with you like a business client.

She’s gonna chill. She’s not watching a clock. She’s gonna bathe you, massage you, love up on you, cook for you and all that, without any expectation or demand for extra $$. In a lot of cases, she won’t even talk money or an amount, and will accept something fair and decent just so she can handle whatever financial obligations she might have. She doesn’t treat you like a client because she’s into you. And being into you doesn’t mean she needs to act recklessly.

Mf’ing mongers out here doing the most. Smfh.

Stonewall

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2021, 05:07:17 AM »

Check this...

A whopping 50% of mongers surveyed said they had unprotected sex while visiting Costa Rica.

20% of women in Costa Rica are infected with HIV.  I wonder what percentage of women are infected in the DR?

An estimated 1.9 million adults and children are living with HIV in this area. The sex industry in Costa Rica attracts many sex workers from countries that have higher rates of HIV. As both the Costa Rican and the foreign sex worker are mostly middle class, their occupation is hidden from health officials. Therefore, in case of having HIV, they are not taking retro virals that might reduce infections. No wonder the percentage of infected women in Costa Rica has risen from 7% of the total in the early 1990s to 20% of the total today.

Mongers explain that sex workers have bareback sex as a sign of trust and intimacy. Mongers don´t want just sex, they want to have what they call the Girlfriend Fantasy Experience (GFE) which is synonymous with emotional involvement. When sex tourists get into this relationship, the first casualty is condom use. People who love each other according to monger culture have bareback sex as a sign of intimacy. 50% of mongers have had unsafe sex in Costa Rica.

Wow, 50% and you know it is probably higher than that.

The sad part about this is that some of these men have wives and girlfriends.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2021, 05:26:10 AM »
For sure Raw dogging before present and after pregnancy,, bonus if its not yours !

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2021, 08:31:50 AM »
50% of Mongers surveyed...Hmm Let's see, I'll guess that they asked two guys on staff that went to Costa Rica and one of them said he got burned. 

Yep, that info is actually factual. GTFOH

Oh wait....we're mongers in here...HOW MANY OF US HAVE TAKEN A SURVEY ABOUT HAVING RAW SEX IN COSTA RICA????

Yep....it's all bullshit info and statistics to make some bullshit manipulative points. 

Nothing to see here....just bullshit for someone's agenda.

Population of Costa Rica 5Million...Number of people with HIV/AIDS 15000...That's less than 1/2 a percent...So 99.5% in Costa Rica don't have HIV/AIDS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate

PS - Yes, as a lazy senior, I wont always "fact check" the shit I read on here...but that bullshit 20% of Costa Ricans have HIV/AIDS I couldnt pass that up.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 08:47:09 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »

JoeRoc

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2021, 09:00:54 PM »
Some of its game, give the dude that personalized one on one and create the repeat possible WU client. Some of it is they are regular ass chicks that catch feelings. Ive rawdogged in the Su 3 times and got burned twice. Im extra vigilant now. Im not looking for that trifecta.

Craziest situation? Me and the chick are swapping spit, clothes start flying off like the movies. She sucks swollows keep sucking without flinching. That turned me on more, I’m ready for round 2. I reach for the rubber, she says no. I look at her crazy, put it on. 3 strokes in she grips the rubber with hand and box slides condom off so slick, I kept going. Top 3 experience for me minus the bumps that appeared when i got home. First doctor couldn’t figure it out ran the usual test, nothing. Second doctor, ask more details like where I been, etc. said shit like Syphilis and scabies making a comeback in some of these countries. Rare in US so not commonly tested for. No to Syphilis. Treated for scabies. Public service announcement: if she f--king you raw, she f--king everyone raw.

Facts. 💯

Say it again loud and clear so the keyboard warriors in the back can hear it! They out here raw dogging chicas (for what they claim? 2,000 pesos or less).

I’m really tired of these types of threads. It just highlights the utter recklessness and ignorance within the monger community. Most are not doing this silly shit, but it makes the entire community look crazy. The mods need to delete these particular threads. Seriously.

Why does it bother you so much? If you use a rubber and the next man doesnt then youre good right? If you dont like the thread ignore it.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2021, 09:18:59 PM »

Facts. 💯

Why does it bother you so much? If you use a rubber and the next man doesnt then youre good right? If you dont like the thread ignore it.

JoeRoc,

Did you read the part where I said that the recklessness makes the whole monger community look crazy? Next time I’ll make the post with pictures so you can better understand it. It’s not fair for me to assume that everyone can read. 🙄🤦🏾‍♂️

JoeRoc

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2021, 09:54:12 PM »

Facts. 💯

JoeRoc,

Did you read the part where I said that the recklessness makes the whole monger community look crazy? Next time I’ll make the post with pictures so you can better understand it. It’s not fair for me to assume that everyone can read. 🙄🤦🏾‍♂️

Who cares what people think of the "Monger community". You gonna buy your coochie regardless and wear a condom so whats the big deal. Folks been going raw in sex workers since before you were alive and the Monger community is still strong as ever. No one is gonna be raw
 doggin a chica and go "Oh no I shouldnt do this PoontangClan is gonna think Im an embarrassment to the community!"

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2021, 10:07:04 PM »
Yo PTC! You callin me an embarrasment???!!!

MrNavigator

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2021, 08:16:20 AM »

Check this...

Yo Lurker you read that wrong...that's not true lol! Actually Costa has one of the lower rates at only .04 of 1% of the population. So if saying half were females that means only. 02 of 1% of women may have it. 6,000 females of a population of over 5 million.

I think the older one gets the more they are prone to taking more chances. I remember in my twenties I never wanted to get on planes for fear of a plane crash.. Also i was scared to travel to 3rd world countries to f--k off because of diseases. Now in my 40's I can't book enough flights to f--k off in 3rd world countries.

If I make it to my 50's, 60's ain't no telling what my mindset will be.....

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2021, 08:25:02 AM »
I guess I don't look so crazy afterall...

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2021, 09:05:13 AM »

Check this...

Wowwww. Smh. And that’s the official monger definition of GFE?

When I talk about GFE, my definition doesn’t involve any of that reckless shit. GFE to me, is simply a chica that doesn’t interact with you like a business client.

She’s gonna chill. She’s not watching a clock. She’s gonna bathe you, massage you, love up on you, cook for you and all that, without any expectation or demand for extra $$. In a lot of cases, she won’t even talk money or an amount, and will accept something fair and decent just so she can handle whatever financial obligations she might have. She doesn’t treat you like a client because she’s into you. And being into you doesn’t mean she needs to act recklessly.

Mf’ing mongers out here doing the most. Smfh.
FACTS.!!!! @PoonTang
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

j.smooth9

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2021, 09:06:02 AM »
Sigh.... The monthly raw thread.
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal