Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > No She Didn't

When the access to ToTo gets shut off !!!

(1/5) > >>

tugboaboat5393:
Just a funny thought,, so you have this pain in the ass chica, toto is off the charts, but the f--king drama and high maintences is not woth it,, so you cut her off meaning no more pesos, but she still huants you stalkes you  tell us you loca chica stories,, best way to dump a long time chica Dodging bitches pulling switches !

Travelguy90:
Not sure if I told the story before but happened in 2022. I had a chica somewhat up charge me before. We had a range from 0-2000 peso, no more than that. I told her I wanted 2 leches for 2500-3000 and she agree, because I told her specifically “I didn’t want one leche for 2000”, I had a chica from Montellano I rather to smash, who was going to do TLN for 2000(I would tip 300-500 in the morning depending on mood) long story short we only ended up going one round due to her being unwell the entire time I seen her until the morning. I told her she could just stay for free(I wasn’t expecting anything since she was unwell and we had good relations)but she wanted to have sex. So she thens tries to press me for the 2000, and I told her this is exactly what I didn’t want. We had a mini disagreement that went on for maybe 20-30 seconds and she left with nothing.

I paid her the 2000 later, and we stopped dealing with each other, with the exception of one time because it was me and a friend with her and her friend. Outside of that maybe an occasional hi but we most of the time ignore each other.

So she still like most chicas are nosey. She’s not afraid to interject in negotiations with chicas we mutually know, and say things like “you’re gonna have to earn that money it’s not a quick job” to “he’s not going to pay you 4K, he’s going to try to pay half of that…” before I buy a drink, tell a joke or get a number. I laugh at it because it’s another filter for me. My friend who speaks a lot better Spanish, tells me she says things like “I miss hanging out with him. We had good memories” but I don’t think it’s registering that I seriously take getting up charged seriously, and rather stop doing business. My buddy asked was less than $10really a big deal?” And my response is always yes, based on principle. If we have a deal and understand, don’t try to rip me off even $1. I’ll take my services elsewhere, be it another person, city, country or race.

Had a similar situation October with a Haitian chics who normally has phenomenal performance. Paid her 1500, and upgraded her to 2000. Was staying away from the strip and we needed to actually leave Sosua, so I offered to pay her 2300, and buy her food. Total bill was about 3000-3200 for service that was good, but out of the 3 times was the worse, and while I got raw head the first 2 times, the last time was no head at all not even with a condom. She cockblocked me as well from a chica I really wanted who also was going to take less. So I felt paying 2x the amount for less the service was a try so I didn’t repeat with her as well. She asked me why I was stoic to aloof with her, and when I expressed how I felt it took her back. She was kinda offended but did understand my perspectives of spending more for less, but was trying to sell me on the “did you nut” so she knows she’s looking at a 20-50% chance of a repeat and I’m definitely not spending more money because “apparently giving you more money, and being nice leads to mediocre results. Maybe I need to go back to being selfish and making women earn the money” which I had my friend translate to her. She’s never been rude since except the first time I told her, and even then it was like a humorous thing.

tugboaboat5393:
Good points, Now if these chicas are in the so called services buieness, meaning good services will lead to a fair wage and repeat bizz they would learn to be accomadating,,,or go back to hoe school,hehe,, this is nocking them back a peg, and letting them know no bullshit games or sub par service,, kudos,,,Too bad newbie mongers let chicas walk all over them  !lessons learned some the hard way !

murano2010:

--- Quote from: Travelguy90 on January 16, 2024, 09:45:27 AM ---Had a similar situation October with a Haitian chics who normally has phenomenal performance. Paid her 1500, and upgraded her to 2000. Was staying away from the strip and we needed to actually leave Sosua, so I offered to pay her 2300, and buy her food. Total bill was about 3000-3200 for service that was good, but out of the 3 times was the worse, and while I got raw head the first 2 times, the last time was no head at all not even with a condom. She cockblocked me as well from a chica I really wanted who also was going to take less. So I felt paying 2x the amount for less the service was a try so I didn’t repeat with her as well. She asked me why I was stoic to aloof with her, and when I expressed how I felt it took her back. She was kinda offended but did understand my perspectives of spending more for less, but was trying to sell me on the “did you nut” so she knows she’s looking at a 20-50% chance of a repeat and I’m definitely not spending more money because “apparently giving you more money, and being nice leads to mediocre results. Maybe I need to go back to being selfish and making women earn the money” which I had my friend translate to her. She’s never been rude since except the first time I told her, and even then it was like a humorous thing.
--- End quote ---
We influence and teach these women how to treat us.   When we want something from a vending machine, we put the money in and make a selection.   What we want comes out the same way every time.   We dont tip the machine for being consistent in providing the product we paid for.   We pay for what we get.

With women, we treat them differently.  Due to Matrix conditioning.  In addition, we sometimes fail to take into the consideration the nature of the environment that we are operating in.   The P4P environment dealing with prostitutes is not honor system based. 

You cant incentivize a prostitute by tips or repeat business to perform satisfactorily each session.  For one, the biggest issue we bring to the transaction, is the fact that we want something from them.  People you dont want anything from do not have any semblance of power over you. 

But the individual you demonstrate a need or a lust for, that sends a whole different message to that individual, unlike the transaction between the vending machine and the person trying to buy a can of soda.   The vending machine has no thoughts or feelings about the person who put money in to get some product. 

The prostitute on the other hand, is given a certain degree of confidence in how they decide you are serviced.  The main way to be in the better position in dealing with a prostitute and avoiding diminishing returns on your investment, is to not demonstrate a need for their services.  Why pay them extra?   As if paying extra is supposed to lead to some form of appreciation.  It doesnt.   All it does is demonstrate to them a weakness.   A weakness that we think has no consequences.

As for the scenario is concerned.  Did you take the situation for granted?  That you were going to get the same performance for each session?  Was there enough discussion between you two on what was supposed to happen for each session?   Or did you assume the performance outcome would be left up to the chick?     If that conversation did not take place, whose fault would that be?   Hers, yours or both?   

Egotistically, each of you have a favorable position in mind.   One of you favors doing less and getting paid more.  The other favors getting what they pay for.  But also favors over paying from time to time.

In the DR, rewarding chicas does not necessarily garner the results we hope.  They do not follow the logical pattern that we are accustomed to where we are from.  With them, it's just the opposite reaction.  This guy is willing to pay me more or upgrade what I have already agreed to for no reason, other than he thinks its going to yield some positive result.   

So how do I respond to that?  Subconsciously, let me show him how the universe works when using faulty logic with people where I am from.   We dont follow your logic.  We take advantage of individuals that try to manipulate us with the wrong bait and incentives.   Whats the response to that?    Pay only the price for services rendered.   

And always discuss the expectations or services one is hoping they are paying for.   Also, dont over order a service and have high expectations.  Maybe a 3rd session, is one too many.   Even a massage ladies performance can become less effective the longer the service continues.     A customer has to know the limitations of the service provider.   

Travelguy90:
I was staying in Cabarete so I figured to pay her more but not a fully blown extra 1000. I found an extra 500 peso worked out most of the time. It was like 12:30-1am so I found buying some food from Sosua before we left was no big deal, as it’d be 300-400-650 additional peso give or take. We smoked, ate and I f--ked, for around 3000-3200 total, so I kept in perspective that I should have closed on what I really wanted but played around too long and she left.

Eh chic stalked me for about 2-3 trips before I finally gave in a she blew my socks off without me asking. f--ked me great 2 consecutive times, so I didn’t talk with her because I wrongly assumed she’d do the damn thing. It wasn’t a bad session, just out of the 3 times we smashed, me spending the most ended up being my worst time. It wasn’t bad, but something I noticed which I mentioned. I knew it’d take her aback, because I did have satisfaction of finishing. If I had to pay 3k for a chica, she wouldn’t be a bad start because the Pusey is good, and visually i love what I see when she naked and I’m f--king her. She not lazy and doesn’t complain. I just don’t feel incentives to immediately revisit a well after a negative experience.

I generally bring $400-650 for chicas and expect 1500-2500dop  to be my range. 3000 if I really want something. 3500-4000 isn’t realistic unless I find some once in a lifetime unicorn i been chasing for awhile. I don’t have the funds to smash daily over a 14-21 day trip, multiple times a day with different people. I have to trim the fat because I want to f--k 50-100 times but may have 10-26 sessions in me with those numbers. Having a dud happens, so it’s no anger or bad feelings, let’s me know to move on to something else as my curiosity has been satisfied and like you suggested if I do return to used her again, just be specific in what I actually want this time instead of leaving it up to her

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version