global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: You're Cuffed Up: And Want Some Strange  (Read 6841 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
You're Cuffed Up: And Want Some Strange
« on: September 16, 2019, 11:00:05 AM »
When you cuffed and want to squeeze in some other toto...Without changing/disrupting the dynamics...How do you create the time/space to get that nutt!  Usually, I send them to the hair salon...which gives me about two hours of freedom.  Nighttime and arguments offer free time as well but only create more trouble than is needed.  Any other thoughts on creating time space for f--kery? I invited her "ex"friend over, but that didn't end well...
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Jazzy2019

Re: You're Cuffed Up: And Want Some Strange
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 11:07:50 AM »
Real simple act like a Dominicano. Tell her you’re going out drinking with your friend. I leave them watching TV in the hotel. For the strange I go to Dulce Secreto. As long as you come back they’re happy. Shit, I’ve  stayed out till 9 in the morning just to be forced to give her a nut when I came in. Most dominicanas give guys a pretty long leash, but you got to take advantage of it.

2Up

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 11:15:14 AM »
Dulce Secreto

Found that spot last week on some real random ratchet shit.  Spot came in clutch.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 09:03:12 AM »
Dulce Secreto

Found that spot last week on some real random ratchet shit.  Spot came in clutch.

If the strip moves down to area around the "new" CESTUR HQ...Dulce Secreto might become the best worst kept secret.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2019, 10:26:59 AM »
Agree with above, regarding telling her you're meeting/going out with friends.

The key is to set the stage early.  When yall first get together, be sure to let her know that you've got friends there, and at some point (or sometimes) you'll be meeting and hanging out with them.  She's just gonna say "Ok, no problem".

Fuentes

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2019, 10:53:28 AM »
Dulce Secreto

Dulce Secreto is clutch, for sure. But sometimes I'll keep a second smash room at Las Palmeras, in the heart of the strip. I'll tell Chica No. 1 I'm headed out to smoke a cigar and have a beer and that I'll be  back in an hour or so. Then it's the easy 5-7 minute walk from New Garden to Bourbon Street grab something new.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 10:58:02 AM »
Dulce Secreto

Dulce Secreto is clutch, for sure. But sometimes I'll keep a second smash room at Las Palmeras, in the heart of the strip. I'll tell Chica No. 1 I'm headed out to smoke a cigar and have a beer and that I'll be  back in an hour or so. Then it's the easy 5-7 minute walk from New Garden to Bourbon Street grab something new.

I feel you.  But I would recommend switching LP with New Garden because it's split into several buildings and of all the chica traffic...if spotted, you could say the everyone was there with all the chicas running around the rooms.  Just had a smoke & beer with my buddy. Haha

Fuentes

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 11:10:14 AM »
Ha! Got my hotels mixed up. I meant a 5-7 minute walk from Hotel Europa.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 11:36:36 AM »
...also, someone mentioned getting their lady drunk first and then going out.  I highly support that move.

2Up

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2019, 03:48:14 PM »
Dulce Secreto

If the strip moves down to area around the "new" CESTUR HQ...Dulce Secreto might become the best worst kept secret.

LOL agree it won't be a secret if things shift down that way.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2019, 11:40:33 AM »
Maybe the first sign will be that High Carribean opens and people start going there again.

streeteasy

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2019, 06:23:14 PM »
Thing is when I'm cuffin something my nuts are usually on E or pretty close to it.  Last thing I want is more sex.

Dallas7777

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2019, 07:38:44 PM »
I was thinking this ☝????

2Up

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2019, 03:11:11 PM »
Dulce Secreto

Good idea.  Think I need a secondary smash room next month.  Good lookin out.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2019, 06:46:56 PM »
When you cuffed and want to squeeze in some other toto...Without changing/disrupting the dynamics...How do you create the time/space to get that nutt!  Usually, I send them to the hair salon...which gives me about two hours of freedom.  Nighttime and arguments offer free time as well but only create more trouble than is needed.  Any other thoughts on creating time space for f--kery? I invited her "ex"friend over, but that didn't end well...

Some times it works out well some times no,, Some chicas are down for inviting a friend over,, she can join in or just let her smash  you while your main chicas watching tv or playing on her i phone !!!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal