global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: YouTube pimpin backfires  (Read 1200 times)

El_lobo00

YouTube pimpin backfires
« on: April 09, 2023, 11:24:53 PM »
https://youtu.be/zrcgP8-ng-Q

I figured Finger finger putting P4P on blast in YouTube channel would backfire at some point. He lost one of his main female employees to western union simps. Apparently, she decided one day to not show up to work anymore. When he reached out her to find out why she went AWOL, and she told him straight up that she doesn’t need her job anymore because her W.U. Papi and other customers pay her much more than finger finger does, and he would need to match their pay to bring her back.

The irony is he blasts his female employees and putas contact info on his channel often. This employee previously left the job for a wu papi, but he welcomed her back with open arms once that situation dissolved. Salute to him for acknowledging this was a problem of his own creation. But I’m betting he will continue to promote P4P on his channel by sharing contacts smh. Nothing good comes from putting P4P on blast, n I believe eventually it’s going to come back to haunt all channels that do it directly or indirectly like pudo tv, negredo and other creep cams, Giamo etc.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 12:22:17 AM by Thelobe2022 »

Footnyc

Re: YouTube pimpin backfires
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2023, 06:37:10 PM »
Nah where he messed up at was not getting nothing from it. He should have been making her give him a percentage

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2023, 07:46:20 PM »
Oh yeah smart move…(SMH)..Next thing you know he locked the f--k up for taking a percentage… That’s considered pimping, which is not allowed in the DR…
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

Footnyc

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2023, 07:44:19 AM »
I mean he’s giving these chicks a platform to make more money. It’s only right if he gets some of it. It’s no different than the owner of a massage parlor getting a house fee.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2023, 07:55:29 AM »
He is getting money from it…(YouTube money)… Is he sharing that? (Hell no)

So why should the girls he use for YouTube views share with him?
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

ToToMarauder

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2023, 06:48:49 PM »
shorty wig looks fake af.
binary thinking at its best

El_lobo00

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2023, 05:55:24 PM »
Oh yeah smart move…(SMH)..Next thing you know he locked the f--k up for taking a percentage… That’s considered pimping, which is not allowed in the DR…

Most definitely not allowed esp not for foreigners. Isn’t that what got that guy Cuba Dave in hot water?

Anyway looks like finger finger shut down his channel, smart move

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2023, 07:55:06 PM »
Did finger finger get in a beef with a haitian a while back and was in fear for his life or is it just Drama for his you tube channel like flip flops beef with a few sketchy locals !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal