global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: New dumb bitch report  (Read 6537 times)

stinqu

Re: New dumb bitch report
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2023, 05:10:02 PM »
"Let's be clear that some or any of the events or interactions that went wrong with the talent could be our fault for not paying attention, drinking too much, or not making ourselves clear. However, we're there to enjoy ourselves, right? We need to continue to expose the deceitful individuals who use bait-and-switch tactics, or those who promise to fulfill the terms of a contract but fail to do so. These people will either steal from you or leave you with nothing but a wasted night and an empty wallet. It's ridiculous that someone could walk away with $150 of your hard-earned money for minimal work, but it's a classic scam. We need to put a stop to it! Unless you're new to this or an idiot, you know better. With $150, you could easily get two for the price of one on a good night (without happy hour and by hitting them up at different times of the night).

Sosua is the only place in the world where being nice to someone could get you in trouble. As for me, I don't bother with gentlemanly behavior the moment I land in Pop. I treat them like animals, as they are just rentals and should be treated as such, no matter how fine they may be. Word to the wise: (whispering) you're not special, that's community ass. So, I try hard not to share my DR temporary Google phone number with talent, and I have absolutely nothing in common with them that would compel me to entertain anything they have to say."
I can tell that you have a low opinion of DR. women. Lets flip the script, You went to a Frat party and tried to pick up a chic, what would happpen???? . So now your in Sosua, How do you get a non hoe?

ToToMarauder

« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2023, 06:38:43 PM »
"Let's be clear that some or any of the events or interactions that went wrong with the talent could be our fault for not paying attention, drinking too much, or not making ourselves clear. However, we're there to enjoy ourselves, right? We need to continue to expose the deceitful individuals who use bait-and-switch tactics, or those who promise to fulfill the terms of a contract but fail to do so. These people will either steal from you or leave you with nothing but a wasted night and an empty wallet. It's ridiculous that someone could walk away with $150 of your hard-earned money for minimal work, but it's a classic scam. We need to put a stop to it! Unless you're new to this or an idiot, you know better. With $150, you could easily get two for the price of one on a good night (without happy hour and by hitting them up at different times of the night).

Sosua is the only place in the world where being nice to someone could get you in trouble. As for me, I don't bother with gentlemanly behavior the moment I land in Pop. I treat them like animals, as they are just rentals and should be treated as such, no matter how fine they may be. Word to the wise: (whispering) you're not special, that's community ass. So, I try hard not to share my DR temporary Google phone number with talent, and I have absolutely nothing in common with them that would compel me to entertain anything they have to say."
I can tell that you have a low opinion of DR. women. Lets flip the script, You went to a Frat party and tried to pick up a chic, what would happpen???? . So now your in Sosua, How do you get a non hoe?

Hhahahah good observation. Low ? its a lot. i wouldn't count on sosua to get attached in anyway. sosua is a place for disposable fun. Dominicans as a whole are lazy and uneducated and less than honest 99%  of them.  specially men, there's that 1% tho,.. friends one them and see how far that gets yah. i don't want or need their company further than a transaction not my cup of tea. never have i ever had a positive interaction with them, even with petty small stuff  so i treat them accordingly.i observe, i take what i want, pay them ,kick them the F out and keep it moving ( NEXT ) that's just me tho...bitter ? no. observant, yes! hope that answers your question
binary thinking at its best

stinqu

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2023, 06:29:49 PM »
Man you sound like the type of person that is not happy. A beach vacation is a joyful time.Been through more stres than most in my 67 yrs. CHILLL!. I was totally stressed out my first trip, didn't get laid until the third morning( will never forget those purple short). DR is more about state of mind, than  just women, they are the bonus. I can get women 10-15 yrs younger than me at home, but they look TOO old to the the same age women in DR. I spent one of my top 10 nights in DR. with a 50yr old married woman, she would not give me her number. She was out huntting and found me, only whated cab fare to POP after.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2023, 05:33:47 AM »
Key word Ghetto FAb !

MACK

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2023, 03:54:12 PM »
Man you sound like the type of person that is not happy. A beach vacation is a joyful time.Been through more stres than most in my 67 yrs. CHILLL!. I was totally stressed out my first trip, didn't get laid until the third morning( will never forget those purple short). DR is more about state of mind, than  just women, they are the bonus. I can get women 10-15 yrs younger than me at home, but they look TOO old to the the same age women in DR. I spent one of my top 10 nights in DR. with a 50yr old married woman, she would not give me her number. She was out huntting and found me, only whated cab fare to POP after.

I agree with you but you have to understand...your 67 and most men are younger than you on this board...
IN GENERLA....younger men think different...old men just do not give a F about a whole lot and they are closer to the grave so they do not want to waste time of things that are petty to them.... it's super easy to have your outlook look when your an old man or just simply a middle age or young dude with an open mind.....

Again I have the same mind set about enjoying/relaxing wherever I go...up to a point. I try not to let small things ruin my vacation...

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2023, 07:06:48 PM »
As a rule, if I have to ask she too young.

+1

People in this thread appear to be doing some interesting 'mental gymnastics' trying to justify what is clearly borderline....

Ehhhhhhhh... I'm going to disagree. As Stinqu said, the tattoos & dead eye paint a different picture. She definitely young looking. -But she don't look like No minor or Chester kind of bait lol

Back in the barrio the older dudes take advantage of them the moment they hit puberty and a lot of them start selling pussy shortly after and usually in the game well before they hit Pedro Clisante.  Children of abuse develop the dead eye very young.  I seen many a dead eye kids with their barely legal mamas in the states.
I would not doubt that chics has had more dicks in her than a porcupine has needles,,,Dead eye close to hardend and jaded ,Ratchet hoe,Schooled by other low level street hoes,,Buyer beware !there no saving her !

ToToMarauder

« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2023, 08:46:05 PM »
spot on

For short timers you are on  the money. I stay months, same game for the most part, most chicas are whores, I  try to find the  few that still respect them selves. Newbes to the street are easy to spot, the semi's harder, a chica from the colmado my take a week to get, you have to be smooth. They can be th best!!
binary thinking at its best

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal