global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Can chicas pull a restraing order ?  (Read 459 times)

tugboaboat5393

Can chicas pull a restraing order ?
« on: April 24, 2023, 02:45:00 PM »
In the Matrix its called a 209 A.So you got a wackadoodle chica on your hands do they have the same thing some sort of protection order for gringos or donimicas ,,Just heard a funny story where an ex girlfriend wrecked her exs apartment, i wont go into details as the couple are well known in sosua !

ToToMarauder

Re: Can chicas pull a restraing order ?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 02:58:35 PM »
good question for a politourism cop or the local cops and let them know she loco with proof.
binary thinking at its best

stinqu

Re: Can chicas pull a restraing order ?
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 05:48:37 PM »
In the Matrix its called a 209 A.So you got a wackadoodle chica on your hands do they have the same thing some sort of protection order for gringos or donimicas ,,Just heard a funny story where an ex girlfriend wrecked her exs apartment, i wont go into details as the couple are well known in sosua !
Don't know the residencey laws in DR. But if she lived their she can wreck it. After 6 months a year, I don't know. Was she on the lease? Just like any where eles, if you put her name on a bill, or what ever, she has a claim on you. Know a guy that got f**ked over because one day he was too lazey to go pay the cable bill him self, got the chica to do it. She paid it, but in her name.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal