global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: My shorty of 5 years want me to help monetize her tiktok  (Read 4027 times)

TheRealDallas

Re: My shorty of 5 years want me to help monetize her tiktok
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2023, 04:36:17 AM »
It’s still worth a shot

We only need another 12,000 followers
Using your logic then

And that’s cap

Bc she’s ALREADY receiving TIPS,  this is what sparked my interest

But go off tho
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 04:39:13 AM by TheRealDallas »

jd66

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2023, 11:23:37 AM »
It’s still worth a shot

Using your logic then

And that’s cap

But go off tho

Stop with the bullshit dude
I know you think your girl is something special but you do understand that in order to receive tips, gifts, etc on Tiktok they have to meet certain requirements.
She doesn't even qualify for a creator account.

She might be soliciting money from people through other means since that is pretty standard practice for the DR hoes but that is not tips

Your story is full of holes and I will save you the embarrassment outing you any further.
Yes you have a dream but that's all it is right now.

TheRealDallas

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2023, 12:32:27 PM »
It’s still worth a shot

Using your logic then

And that’s cap

But go off tho

I know you think your girl is something special but you do understand that in order to receive tips, gifts, etc on Tiktok they have to meet certain requirements.

She might be soliciting money from people through other means since that is pretty standard practice for the DR hoes but that is not tips

Your story is full of holes and I will save you the embarrassment outing you any further.

Creator fund req:
18+ ✅
Over 10k followers ✅
Over 100k views in past month ✅

But I’m gonna let you finish

You sound mad , at male and or female you don’t know who may potentially make some money online like thousands of others worldwide.

It’s weird that’s there’s a demo of men that deep down hate to see women eat, y’all must feel inferior or sum. Are y’all wives or girls broke too…

It was only 2 maybe 2.5 non-haters that responded, but that’s typical of American society, most hate some congratulate. This thread exposed that clearly.

What ever happened to “Good luck bro!!” “That’s what’s up!!”

Fix ya mentality beloved, it’s toxic. Do you rain on everyone’s ideas you hear?? 🤣

Nonetheless I’ll keep the fellas interested up to date.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 12:36:18 PM by TheRealDallas »

jd66

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2023, 01:01:20 PM »
It’s still worth a shot

Using your logic then

And that’s cap

But go off tho

Creator fund req:
18+ ✅
Over 10k followers ✅

You sound mad , at male and or female you don’t know who may potentially make some money online like thousands of others worldwide.

It’s weird that’s there’s a demo of men that deep down hate to see women eat, y’all must feel inferior or sum. Are y’all wives or girls broke too…

It was only 2 maybe 2.5 non-haters that responded, but that’s typical of American society, most hate some congratulate. This thread exposed that clearly.

Fix ya mentality beloved, it’s toxic. Do you rain on everyone’s ideas you hear?? 🤣

Dallas your MO here is always the same

Anytime someone questions anything you put up you get all defensive and attack them as haters.
It's a classic move by a straight up liar and a insecure wannabee

I am not made at you. I could care less about you. 
But if you want to act like a big boy with all your knowledge better do your homework first.
You have always been pretty much suspect here

Often posting about how Sosua is dead yet disclosed that you straight gave a chica money for a business in Sosua.   
Another straight up simp move

When you started bragging about your relationship with this very girl you made the claim she wasn't a whore either.   ::)

You talk a big game all the time but rarely can you back it up

So put your money where you mouth is big boy and prove that tiktok account is getting paid.

You put up a picture of the tiktok account and tried to hide the account info but did a piss poor job of it.
F.u.c.k.i.n.g Amateur

If you want a pat on the back get your shit together before putting up the thread.

Your no different than that other wannabee promotor here

« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 01:04:29 PM by jd66 »

stinqu

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2023, 04:07:12 PM »
Come on! How many chicas told us about wanting to go to school, open a salon. It's a game! They know Gringos like to see people bettering then selves. A few Mil pesos from you means shit!!

TheRealDallas

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2023, 05:00:56 PM »
It’s still worth a shot

Using your logic then

And that’s cap

But go off tho

Creator fund req:
18+ ✅
Over 10k followers ✅

Dallas your MO here is always the same

Anytime someone questions anything you put up you get all defensive and attack them as haters.
It's a classic move by a straight up liar and a insecure wannabee

I am not made at you. I could care less about you. 
But if you want to act like a big boy with all your knowledge better do your homework first.
You have always been pretty much suspect here

Often posting about how Sosua is dead yet disclosed that you straight gave a chica money for a business in Sosua.   
Another straight up simp move

When you started bragging about your relationship with this very girl you made the claim she wasn't a whore either.   ::)

You talk a big game all the time but rarely can you back it up

So put your money where you mouth is big boy and prove that tiktok account is getting paid.

You put up a picture of the tiktok account and tried to hide the account info but did a piss poor job of it.
F.u.c.k.i.n.g Amateur

If you want a pat on the back get your shit together before putting up the thread.

Your no different than that other wannabee promotor here

Why do You sound to bothered???

Who hurt you!??

I promoted a business or a friend in the su, that’s still in business
Stop by some time

Tell them I sent you

Nonetheless you keep on being angry, and I’ll keep on being happy

Safe mongering bro , You’re writing a lot of paragraphs and not care

And yes THE SU IS DEAD

20yearold

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2024, 08:50:37 PM »
the more i read this the more i thought this might be a troll post

these omega simps are getting out of hand man...

old ass married man with kids worrying about empowering and putting money in a prostitutes pockets while encouraging her to stop selling pussy. LOL

you're the epitome of whats wrong with the game worldwide, going out the saddest way possible my g

TheRealDallas

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2024, 10:58:28 PM »

old ass married man with kids worrying about empowering and putting money in a prostitutes pockets while encouraging her to stop selling pussy. LOL

you're the epitome of whats wrong with the game worldwide, going out the saddest way possible my g

Tbh my life is great 😊
I’m 41 …old enough to f--k aunties 45 yo and young pyt like my 29 year old gf
I literally have it ALL

A home, a wife, children, dogs, great health, a DR girlfriend, a great job, cool cars etc

But thanks for expressing your opinion
One day you’ll be like me 😉
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 11:01:27 PM by TheRealDallas »

20yearold

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2024, 02:25:46 AM »

Tbh my life is great 😊
I literally have it ALL

A home, a wife, children, dogs, great health, a DR girlfriend, a great job, cool cars etc

let me get this straight, you’re dating a prostitute and you think that’s a flex? lol ur a loser bro

also wife,kids,car,job ain’t anything to be bragging about at the age of 41. thats a basic middle aged life  :-\

TheRealDallas

« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2024, 08:47:48 AM »

Tbh my life is great 😊
I literally have it ALL

let me get this straight, you’re dating a prostitute and you think that’s a flex? lol ur a loser bro

also wife,kids,car,job ain’t anything to be bragging about at the age of 41. thats a basic middle aged life  :-\

lol most 40 year olds aren’t married w immediate families nor have homes  ,or great jobs. But go off tho

And get this straight I’m not dating her, that’s just my bitch

Big difference my boy , imagine going back-and-forth with someone handled 20-year-old boy on a mongering forum

Either you’re young and can’t get bitches at home and have zero hoes

Or you’re older and immature and still can’t get no hoes at home

Either way you worried about the wrong shit my boy.
Get a better handle before coming for someone
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 08:50:39 AM by TheRealDallas »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2024, 09:02:40 AM »

Tbh my life is great 😊
I literally have it ALL

Thats a perfect recipe for a f--king disaster ,a traink wreck in the making ! be Carefule Sir If your wife catches you game over, bend over there goes the house kids and half you pay check,,,and dont get a hoe pregnat BTW,,,,,Somes dudes dont get it,, As far as the chica posted, Run of the mill 2500 peso hoe no more no less  droopy ass  and mabey tits that sag to the ground,, no sense puting these hoes on a pedestel !

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2024, 09:08:44 AM »
Come on! How many chicas told us about wanting to go to school, open a salon. It's a game! They know Gringos like to see people bettering then selves. A few Mil pesos from you means shit!!
Im reminded weekly that she wants money to open a salon  hehe !she did graduate from bueaty school
  she  can paint a nail or too,, id rather do facials or face painting !

TheRealDallas

« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2024, 09:13:32 AM »

Tbh my life is great 😊
I literally have it ALL

Thats a perfect recipe for a f--king disaster ,a traink wreck in the making ! be Carefule Sir If your wife catches you game over, bend over there goes the house kids and half you pay check,,,and dont get a hoe pregnat BTW,,,,,Somes dudes dont get it,, As far as the chica posted, Run of the mill 2500 peso hoe no more no less  droopy ass  and mabey tits that sag to the ground,, no sense puting these hoes on a pedestel !

She knows she’s no dummy, it’s all good around here.
My wife won’t leave a great husband and father bc “I get ass in DR” a few times a year, she’d be a fool. Most of us ARENT cut from the same cloth on here

We have a 70’s style relationship lol
Not this y2k+ shit
Been married 10 years already
Was introduced to DR on bachelor trip

Again shits all gravy my boys
Moderation is the key.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2024, 11:00:27 AM »
All good points Sir,,,,,,,Now for as side topic how many nail salons and bueaty parlors are in Sosua Mucho ! there practically one on every major conner,,,,,some do well have a good clientele,other not so much, takes a chicas with her shit together, runs a tight ship, so dont belive evry chica that wants to get ritch opening a beauty Salon,,,,,a good salon will do good work if there organized and have a good selection of products and services,,,,and like any good spot is location, some do well others not so much !

Travelguy90

« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2024, 12:13:55 PM »

Tbh my life is great 😊
I literally have it ALL

This is the funniest stuff I’ve read in some time. Thank you both 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal