global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: My shorty of 5 years want me to help monetize her tiktok  (Read 4199 times)

jd66

Re: My shorty of 5 years want me to help monetize her tiktok
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2024, 12:22:31 PM »
Some dudes are so delusional it's just comical.  Even they believe their own BS.

They are so brash and think their actions are untouchable but they eventually will have their day.
A cheater being a good husband is not really synonymous. That's just an attempt to justify their behavior in their own mind.

A very cold dose of reality headed their way at some point and a very hard lesson will be learned.

Oh and I am not a hater either like your normal response is. 

Can just see through all of the fakeassness.

TheRealDallas

« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2024, 02:06:49 PM »
Some dudes are so delusional it's just comical.  Even they believe their own BS.

They are so brash and think their actions are untouchable but they eventually will have their day.
A cheater being a good husband is not really synonymous. That's just an attempt to justify their behavior in their own mind.

A very cold dose of reality headed their way at some point and a very hard lesson will be learned.

I’ve been hearing this since 2014 …. 🥱

Many guys get it
Many don’t
Some can’t fathom the life and it’s ok.

The opinions of you guys will not change the reality of the situation

Everything isn’t for everybody

And to educate you, cheaters can be great husbands,

“Cheating” is a European perspective imposed on the world
Well, let me educate you, buddy, alpha men, leaders, have had many women for eons

My wife doesn’t subscribe to these European philosophies, if she did, she would be a single mother like the majority out here

To leave me at 40 w 2 kids and then what ??
A young eligible bachelor is going to come and save her and provide for her and my children 😂😂😂

Alphas don’t do that , that’s beta shit

This ideology you guys share is the reason why America is f--ked up and immediate families are ruined

But uhhh good luck guys on all endeavors and relationships

My wife is married a homeowner has a beautiful, complete family, she has everything she can ask for

To trade that for the single life only a fool would do

There isn’t enough money in the world that would make her do that. Try again tho
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 02:12:43 PM by TheRealDallas »

20yearold

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2024, 02:46:56 PM »

Many guys get it
Many don’t

Well, let me educate you, buddy, alpha men, leaders, have had many women for eons

My wife doesn’t subscribe to these European philosophies, if she did, she would be a single mother like the majority out here

A young eligible bachelor is going to come and save her and provide for her and my children 😂😂😂

This ideology you guys share is the reason why America is f--ked up and immediate families are ruined

My wife is married a homeowner has a beautiful, complete family, she has everything she can ask for

There isn’t enough money in the world that would make her do that. Try again tho

this shit is comical, here you have it folks.. the year is 2024 where you can identify as anything you please

self proclaimed alpha male playing captain save a hoe in third word countries trying to stop hookers from selling ass :D

the more i read this the more i thought this might be a troll post

these omega simps are getting out of hand man...

old ass married man with kids worrying about empowering and putting money in a prostitutes pockets while encouraging her to stop selling pussy. LOL

you're the epitome of whats wrong with the game worldwide, going out the saddest way possible my g

Tbh my life is great 😊
I’m 41 …old enough to f--k aunties 45 yo and young pyt like my 29 year old gf
I literally have it ALL

A home, a wife, children, dogs, great health, a DR girlfriend, a great job, cool cars etc

But thanks for expressing your opinion
One day you’ll be like me 😉

let me get this straight, you’re dating a prostitute and you think that’s a flex? lol ur a loser bro

also wife,kids,car,job ain’t anything to be bragging about at the age of 41. thats a basic middle aged life  :-\

lol most 40 year olds aren’t married w immediate families nor have homes  ,or great jobs. But go off tho

And get this straight I’m not dating her, that’s just my bitch

Big difference my boy , imagine going back-and-forth with someone handled 20-year-old boy on a mongering forum

Either you’re young and can’t get bitches at home and have zero hoes

Or you’re older and immature and still can’t get no hoes at home

Either way you worried about the wrong shit my boy.
Get a better handle before coming for someone

most people i know start their life journey finishing high school and heading into college where they pursue higher education, few years after this sometime in their mid 20s they are settling down and getting married. As they progress in their career paths they pop a few kids out and live "happily ever after" so, yes the majority i know by the age of 40 have homes,cars,kids and a partner. again nothing out of the ordinary here

it seems as though you are comparing yourself to bottom barrel society in hopes of stroking your ego. but this is simply the ordinary life for most middle aged, middle class Americans.not really something to boast about

earlier you tell us its your 29 year old pyt(old btw) third world country GirlFriend now shes your bitch? which one is it Dallas?

now, i see you mention mongering in my 20s and automatically jump to hoeless kid but to me i look at it as f--king around and having fun while I'm still young. this can be done even if you have hoes back home, no? why not travel around the world at a young age, enjoy the scenery, other shit the country has to offer, while trickin off on some pussy? doesn't break my bank and i have a good time. no problems there
I also like the fact that these women cant eat or support their families without my dick in them. little sick i guess :-*
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 03:29:18 PM by 20yearold »

stinqu

« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2024, 03:33:03 PM »

Many guys get it
Many don’t

Man you got it ass backwards, the Europeans invented the word "mistress". Monogamy is a North American Puritan concept.

TheRealDallas

« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2024, 04:25:39 PM »

Many guys get it
Many don’t

Man you got it ass backwards, the Europeans invented the word "mistress". Monogamy is a North American Puritan concept.

You learn new things every day

Where did the term cheater come from?

The earliest known use of the noun cheater is in the Middle English period (1150—1500). OED's earliest evidence for cheater is from around 1330, in Political Songs of England. cheater is a variant or alteration of another lexical item. Etymons: escheator n.

In the 700 years Africans ruled in Europe, this term was not around, it only came towards the end of African rule
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 04:44:56 PM by TheRealDallas »

TheRealDallas

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2024, 04:28:00 PM »

Many guys get it
Many don’t

this shit is comical, here you have it folks.. the year is 2024 where you can identify as anything you please

self proclaimed alpha male playing captain save a hoe in third word countries trying to stop hookers from selling ass :D

old ass married man with kids worrying about empowering and putting money in a prostitutes pockets while encouraging her to stop selling pussy. LOL

you're the epitome of whats wrong with the game worldwide, going out the saddest way possible my g

Tbh my life is great 😊
I literally have it ALL

A home, a wife, children, dogs, great health, a DR girlfriend, a great job, cool cars etc

let me get this straight, you’re dating a prostitute and you think that’s a flex? lol ur a loser bro

also wife,kids,car,job ain’t anything to be bragging about at the age of 41. thats a basic middle aged life  :-\

lol most 40 year olds aren’t married w immediate families nor have homes  ,or great jobs. But go off tho

Big difference my boy , imagine going back-and-forth with someone handled 20-year-old boy on a mongering forum

most people i know start their life journey finishing high school and heading into college where they pursue higher education, few years after this sometime in their mid 20s they are settling down and getting married. As they progress in their career paths they pop a few kids out and live "happily ever after" so, yes the majority i know by the age of 40 have homes,cars,kids and a partner. again nothing out of the ordinary here

it seems as though you are comparing yourself to bottom barrel society in hopes of stroking your ego. but this is simply the ordinary life for most middle aged, middle class Americans.not really something to boast about

earlier you tell us its your 29 year old pyt(old btw) third world country GirlFriend now shes your bitch? which one is it Dallas?

now, i see you mention mongering in my 20s and automatically jump to hoeless kid but to me i look at it as f--king around and having fun while I'm still young. this can be done even if you have hoes back home, no? why not travel around the world at a young age, enjoy the scenery, other shit the country has to offer, while trickin off on some pussy? doesn't break my bank and i have a good time. no problems there
I also like the fact that these women cant eat or support their families without my dick in them. little sick i guess :-*

As a married man, there are wives, and then everything else
Girlfriend, Shorty , jump off ,my bitch, pick whatever title you like, they are all one in the same

You care too much …. Enjoy your girl or wife
And then enjoy your hoes. Get money and stay healthy my friend
Be fruitful and generous

My record solid , I have no more to share w you specifically….

Others I’ll entertain
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 04:41:21 PM by TheRealDallas »

20yearold

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2024, 04:43:21 PM »

Many guys get it
Many don’t

Tbh my life is great 😊
I literally have it ALL

As a married man, there are wives, and then everything else
Girlfriend, Shorty , jump off ,my bitch, pick whatever title you like, they are all one in the same

You care too much …. Enjoy your girl or wife
And then enjoy your hoes. Get money and stay healthy my friend
Be fruitful and generous

My record solid , I have no more to share w you specifically….

Others I’ll entertain

you're claiming and putting a title on a third world country streetwalker..

whatever way you put it that's beta male provider energy

cope harder Mr.Dallas

TheRealDallas

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2024, 04:57:24 PM »
☝🏾 Cool bro 😎

Cool bro …..

crazy_canuck

« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2024, 05:08:41 PM »
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

TheRealDallas

jd66

« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2024, 05:32:29 PM »

cope harder Mr.Dallas
[/quote]

20yearold pay Dallas no mind
The dude has been talking out of both sides of his mouth here for years and that won't change anytime soon
Probably one of his coping mechanisms

TheRealDallas

« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2024, 05:36:40 PM »

cope harder Mr.Dallas

20yearold pay Dallas no mind
The dude has been talking out of both sides of his mouth here for years and that won't change anytime soon
Probably one of his coping mechanisms
[/quote]

☝🏾🤣🤣🤣

You sound like all of the lames I know that can’t fathom this type of life. So y’all choose to monger forever….
That’s on you my boy

If this helps you guys sleep at night 🤷🏾‍♂️…..
Have at it …

But you, wishing that something bad happens in my dynamic, etc., not even a possibility

I actually wish good things upon all of you , love, health, wealth, prosperity, etc.

Don’t be mad at me, be mad at yourself

That’s called hate my boy. 😂🤣
Don’t hate the players hate the game

For all of the salty members that are in this thread, get that hate out of your heart
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 05:46:58 PM by TheRealDallas »

jd66

« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2024, 05:50:43 PM »
So Dallas is your wife completely aware what you are doing on the side.

Does she know you are providing financial support to other women.

Based on some of your past posts my guess is she is not aware of what is going on.

I don't care what you do with your life but it's just laughable watching you try to justify yourself and your behavior.

I can tell you are very immature

TheRealDallas

« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2024, 05:56:08 PM »
So Dallas is your wife completely aware what you are doing on the side.

Does she know you are providing financial support to other women.

Based on some of your past posts my guess is she is not aware of what is going on.

I don't care what you do with your life but it's just laughable watching you try to justify yourself and your behavior.

I can tell you are very immature

She’s aware and not bothered
Proverbially she owns the cow, hoes get glasses of milk

Your opinion of me being immature is perfectly fine with me, it still won’t change any of the said realities, my wife, nor my Shorty feels I’m immature. So 🤷🏾‍♂️ feel however you choose. Your opinions are irrelevant in my life.

Laugh all you want but Just accept it and move on

Stop 🛑 hating as well, again, we don’t subscribe to that European bullshit, that’s what’s has America f--ked up at the moment. Euro bullshit

But take care , don’t call police, and reduce the sodium 🧂

You sound like you’re ready to go call police ma’am 👮‍♂️

You would’ve thought this group was all men

JD: call 911 📞

Officer: 911 what’s your emergency 🆘

JD: hey Officer, I know this guy that’s married, but he cheats on his wife and has a slide in DR

Officer: And ……..?

JD: I’m upset, and it’s not right, you guys should do something about it?

Officer: loser call Maury and go get a life (hangs up phone)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 06:06:59 PM by TheRealDallas »

jd66

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2024, 06:36:21 PM »
See Dallas you just continue to prove what a sad insecure little man you are.

But I guess it's all therapy for you

No one takes anything you say seriously anyway.

And I bet you are a liar as well.
To often you make mistakes with what you say.  See liars tend to do that.

We all know you will never be heard from again when your life gets turned upside down at some point.
And I don't care in slightest what you have to say regardless of what you think.  Your comical though continually trying to justify yourself
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 06:39:48 PM by jd66 »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal