Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Places To Stay

Victorian House

(1/2) > >>

kingotto1:
Whats the deal with this place now? I haven't stayed in years but always enjoyed that ocean view at nights. Can anyone bless me with their latest experience?

jd66:
You must have stayed there some time ago

I think what is now called the Bellamar or maybe even changed names again to Topacio Azul Hotel & Resort took over the Victorian House rooms as well but that has been several years ago

Not sure any of that is even open anymore.

Jazzy2019:
What ever the name currently is for the place they’ve not been girl friendly for quite a number of years.

tugboaboat5393:
Good question same here,Stayed there many moons ago,i remeber the spiral stair case, fun Watching chicas go up and down the stairs in high heels !

stinqu:
JAJAJAJ , nothing funnier than watching a young chica wobble in high heels! A place I stayed years ago you had to walk along the pool deck to my place, it had just rained and the young chica in heels did the splits, if I hadn't grabbed her she was in the pool, too funny.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version