global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sosua in December  (Read 2004 times)

stinqu

Re: Sosua in December
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2022, 03:46:38 PM »
Haha! Plenty of chicas not all whales  heacy police presence mostly chaseing hatians rhat spnt have therwe paper work in order are you going to get laid does a bear shit in the woods.  Weathers perfect so far no tropical down pours cool confortable night. Hellava lot bettet than the cold tei state and new england states come on down  hook up with a rwpeat thats close to sosua at least ahe can pop ocer christ mass after noon or later or you could play santa and visit her in the barrio !!!!
Merry Christmas Tug! Your typing skills lead me to believe you are into the RON already, lol

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2022, 04:50:56 PM »
Merry Christmas Sir. Some times the old eyes get blurry from looking at too much toto !

HughGRection2u

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2022, 09:45:39 AM »
I’ll be in Santo Domingo next week for work. Is it worth coming to Sosua during that time? I’ve been early/mid December, but never between Christmas & NYE
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 12:17:57 PM by HughGRection2u »

WT3

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2022, 10:31:11 AM »
I’ll be in Santo Domingo next week for week. Is it worth coming to Sosua during that time? I’ve been early/mid December, but never between Christmas & NYE
No as has been mentioned the chicks go home to there family, the only girl that will be in town are chicks from the area that are on the stroll everyday they are trash and not worth it.

stinqu

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2022, 03:00:34 PM »
I’ll be in Santo Domingo next week for week. Is it worth coming to Sosua during that time? I’ve been early/mid December, but never between Christmas & NYE
No as has been mentioned the chicks go home to there family, the only girl that will be in town are chicks from the area that are on the stroll everyday they are trash and not worth it.
Agree, most chicas have left town.If you have no connects in SU stay in SD.

2Up

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2022, 03:47:21 PM »
Originally was booked for December 26 - January 3 / changed my trip to December 7 - December 18.  It was slower when I went but just spoke to a friend of mine today who's there now. He said it's real slow and he won't go back during the holidays. 

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal