global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Who is coming for superbowl 2023  (Read 3827 times)

tocara

Who is coming for superbowl 2023
« on: December 29, 2022, 03:24:16 PM »
First time superbowl in Sosua
From what I heard, prices go through the roof but plenty of beautiful mangoes to choose from

stinqu

Re: Who is coming for superbowl 2023
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2022, 05:45:18 PM »
Unless you like being shoulder to shoulder with thirsty fools stay home!!!!

Azzman

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2022, 05:52:04 PM »
If you allow them too they will any other weekend as well bro it don’t make a difference what weekend it is! Hustlers, Hustle! If your negotiation skills are lacking I would roll a couple of weeks before the Super Bowl because most of them come in during this time because of the logistics demands on them during the SB, they come to dig them fox holes and prepare for battle…lol or should I say PAYDAY.

I come in about a week prior too just because the Sausage Fest is real during SB Week and Weekend. I get the f--k out of there(too many dudes wife-ing them up). That’s the last thing a true Sports-f--ker want too see is Bitches in the Villas on Lockdown…fellas let them bitches out of jail…lol. Like ICE CUBE said…”I’ll get that Azz next time”…

But everyone I guess should experience at least one SB week, so good luck Playboi, only thing I will advise if you see something you like during that time you better grab her ass up or she will be in them villas…Forever!

"A True Playa from the Himalayas" Romey Rome in the House...

stinqu

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2022, 06:01:52 PM »
Sorry, its just my opinion. I just don't like the crazieness of long weekends (or events) and the influx of people. I'm there for months when I stay and the crowds bring more thives and scammers to town to make a quick buck, IMHO.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2022, 06:19:23 PM »
Same here i avoid Super bowl. But hey yah got the time off come on down if you have not attended ,have fun !

HitandRun

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2022, 06:35:23 PM »
From what I heard, prices go through the roof but plenty of beautiful mangoes to choose from
go enjoy!
it is suppose to be a lot of people.
it is a party.
enjoy and you navigate the price.
dudes think they are suppose to be the only ones there lol.

stinqu

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2022, 06:50:06 PM »
go enjoy!
it is suppose to be a lot of people.
it is a party.
enjoy and you navigate the price.
dudes think they are suppose to be the only ones there lol.
Thats the problem in a nut shell. Dudes think they are "ENTITLED" to be disrespectful. Long time vets (black & white)  cringe to see grown men act the fool. Grown ass men live as if their Mama was watching!!!

cknice11

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2022, 07:33:38 PM »
Strong pass for me. Last time I was in sosua was 2020 for Superbowl and haven't been back since. It was wayyy to many clowns and clown like shit going on. High prices, pissing contest amongst mongers, like someone else said cats stashing the hoes away in the villa lol. Strong pass from me. But if you never been to brother and try it for yourself. You still will have fun.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 07:46:51 PM by cknice11 »

PoonTangClan

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2022, 07:59:58 PM »
Oddly enough, the better looking and higher rated chicas also tend to avoid events like the Super Bowl as well.

Chicas don’t like the clown and frat boy type shit either. Too many chicas have told me that they avoid these kinds of events and individuals.

stinqu

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2022, 08:02:42 PM »
If you go, be prepared pussy is going to be 2x the normal price, even the busiess jack the prices. I guess it may be like some one having never gone to NOLA in Mardi Grax ,one time is enough.

bigup

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2022, 08:35:58 PM »
Don't even waste your time Sew has gone down hill. The chicas are over charging and asking for top dollar for bottom barrel puss. The 8s-10s don't even travel that way anymore because some poor sap has married them to try and change a whore into a house wife.

tocara

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2022, 09:18:19 PM »
I agree with most of you guys on what’s being said here.
Been to Sosua so many times but this time I wanted to check superbowl weekend and I kinda know my way around and has a few favoritas on call if I decide to go that route
It’s gonna be fun

WT3

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2022, 06:58:19 AM »
I was in town for the Superbowl last year and have to say there was no influx of chicas and the quality wasn't any better than any other time the only real difference was that town had more dudes I think the time where hot chicks came to town for a big holiday weekend is over because even halloween didn't bring in hotter girls just more dudes. Now maybe just maybe the lack of girls was them not wanting to go during covid but I don't think thats it.

Azzman

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2022, 08:23:38 AM »
I was in town for the Superbowl last year and have to say there was no influx of chicas and the quality wasn't any better than any other time the only real difference was that town had more dudes I think the time where hot chicks came to town for a big holiday weekend is over because even halloween didn't bring in hotter girls just more dudes. Now maybe just maybe the lack of girls was them not wanting to go during covid but I don't think thats it.

Naw homie they are locked up in them villas trying not to be on YouTube away from them assholes with camera phones!
"A True Playa from the Himalayas" Romey Rome in the House...

PoonTangClan

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2022, 09:08:17 AM »

Naw homie they are locked up in them villas trying not to be on YouTube away from them assholes with camera phones!

Naa. Ain’t no gangs of baddies locked up in villas for some extended periods of time, out of sight. That’s a myth. The cost is too expensive for most, especially given the rate hikes for the Super Bowl occasion. If quality chicas are in town, their goal is to stick and move and keep getting money, which would mean that you would see them out and about in between sessions. Cats ain’t really seeing them at all because they’re just not there.

Based on repeated and consistent reports, masses of quality chicas are not in Sosua these days, and they more than likely won’t be for Super Bowl either, sitting around in bars waiting for dudes to finish watching the game. (And they won’t be sitting around in villas watching the game either, because everyone knows that their time costs).

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal