global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Changes post Covid  (Read 975 times)

Neilgop123

Changes post Covid
« on: January 15, 2023, 01:21:24 PM »
I visited twice a few years ago and had an absolute blast. Women everywhere the town was packed and the food was great. Not to mention the alcohol was flowing from the packed bars and clubs.
I’m curious to hear from the vets about the current state of the city - quality of the chicas and just the overall city vibe. I know when I visited before there was lots of fun to be had and I especially enjoyed the Haitians.

MACK

Re: Changes post Covid
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 05:45:57 PM »
If you like below average women and few options then yes by all means have fun.
If below average does not suit you then I would choose another spot.
You have plethora of countries to choose from.

c'est la vie!

ToToMarauder

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2023, 04:02:53 AM »
book a flight. Look around, if you get a quote that's crazy? walk away. don't forget to have fun!
binary thinking at its best

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2023, 02:43:14 PM »
If you like below average women and few options then yes by all means have fun.
If below average does not suit you then I would choose another spot.
You have plethora of countries to choose from.

c'est la vie!

Let them arrive naturally if at all. I would not be helping to push any more of them that way.

WT3

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2023, 06:08:02 PM »
I haven't been in Sosua since April 2022 but from what I saw as others have said Out of shape chicks in spandex asking for 100 dollars they will take less but that is there asking price. Honestly look at youtube type in Sosua and see whats there if you like what you see then go if you don't go to Medellin as the chicks are cheaper and look better.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 07:08:52 PM »
Not all spandex. Past fewdays more of a variety as posted not as wild as before ! your gona get laid !

Eggie202

• maybe I can wash it off real quick ????
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2023, 09:18:26 PM »
Just got back three weeks ago after taking a break from Sosua because of Covid. My last trip was March of 2019 before the 10 days I just spent down there. I'm hoping it was weak as hell because it was pretty close to Xmas but I'm not sure that's the case. Too many busted chicas walking around to believe they're not getting any action. Bailee's had the best as far as eye candy with a couple 7's and 8's. I was going 4 times a year before Covid but after this trip I'm sure I won't go anymore than maybe once a year. That's only because two of my homies have no cut cards and have no problem with slaying 4's and 5's. Even chicas on my old roster washed lol. Sosua is done yo.

stinqu

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2023, 09:03:04 PM »
Sorry for your timing Bro, but if you had done your home work on this site you would have known mid December to January 6 or 7th is a bad time to go.The chicas go home to family from the week before Christmas to the Feast of the Three Kings(2 weeks after Christmas). That leaves with the hard core bitches in town.

Eggie202

• maybe I can wash it off real quick ????
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2023, 01:22:06 PM »
@stinqu, I figured as much but my homies wanted to take me for my b-day since I hadn't been in three years (they've been going without me for the past two years). Another thing I noticed that I didn't mention was the price  of everything down there has increased. It was like buying food/drinks and eating out in the states. Like WTF!?!?

stinqu

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2023, 05:12:31 PM »
@stinqu, I figured as much but my homies wanted to take me for my b-day since I hadn't been in three years (they've been going without me for the past two years). Another thing I noticed that I didn't mention was the price  of everything down there has increased. It was like buying food/drinks and eating out in the states. Like WTF!?!?
OMG have prices jumped. Spent November in Punta Cana ( most expensive place on the island). The apartment  grounds were great (700usd/mon.) but some places on the beach wanted 250 pesos for a small beer.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal