global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Any Blackbeards updates?  (Read 2200 times)

Stones

Re: Any Blackbeards updates?
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2023, 11:04:12 PM »
[/b][/size]
Have plenty of years in the game. Been to mde Costa Rica and sosua 2x. Haven’t been to the su in 6 years.

Ok, so now we're getting down to the nitty-gritty. Since you've been to these places then you're no doubt familiar with Sportmen's Lodge, Hotel Havana and the Hotel Del Rey in Costa Rica. In MDE, you've no doubt heard or visited Fase Dos, Energy or maybe even The Mansion. All of these places have p4p talent but they typically fall into 2 categories:

1) Casas(brothels) or 2) "Spots"

Casas have the ladies on site, have rules with prices typically set. Spots (as I like to call them), have ladies for hire with no rules and negotiated prices.

As you know Sosua is a "spot" that comprises approximately 3 blocks of direct p4p. Blackbeards on the other hand is a Casa tucked away within a gated community 100 yards from a modest beach. It doesn't pretend to be anything that it's not.

Based on where you've traveled thus far, which do you prefer? One, the other or both? Neither one is superior over the other. Both have advantages and disadvantages. When I first visited Sosua many years ago, I would start at Blackbeards or the casa now known as Oasis for a few days then head to Sosua. After experiencing Sosua's best days, the novelty for me waned. So on subsequent trips, I decided to spend my first several days in Sosua and "wind down" at Blackbeards. Now, when I visit the north coast, I stay almost exclusively at BB's. Over time, your method of mongering may change, grow and evolve. What was once entertaining and fun becomes tedious and taxing. You don't need to be a "newbie" or "get your feet wet" to enjoy BB's. It's your vacation. Besides, whether you go with one, the other or both, your wallet is coming home significantly lighter. Again, it's all "up to you".

That dude @Jett -- he be speaking the truth.

stinqu

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2023, 12:02:15 AM »
That about sums it up!

Sangnyc21

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2023, 01:00:46 AM »
Have plenty of years in the game. Been to mde Costa Rica and sosua 2x. Haven’t been to the su in 6 years.

Ok, so now we're getting down to the nitty-gritty. Since you've been to these places then you're no doubt familiar with Sportmen's Lodge, Hotel Havana and the Hotel Del Rey in Costa Rica. In MDE, you've no doubt heard or visited Fase Dos, Energy or maybe even The Mansion. All of these places have p4p talent but they typically fall into 2 categories:

Casas have the ladies on site, have rules with prices typically set. Spots (as I like to call them), have ladies for hire with no rules and negotiated prices.

As you know Sosua is a "spot" that comprises approximately 3 blocks of direct p4p. Blackbeards on the other hand is a Casa tucked away within a gated community 100 yards from a modest beach. It doesn't pretend to be anything that it's not.

Based on where you've traveled thus far, which do you prefer? One, the other or both? Neither one is superior over the other. Both have advantages and disadvantages. When I first visited Sosua many years ago, I would start at Blackbeards or the casa now known as Oasis for a few days then head to Sosua. After experiencing Sosua's best days, the novelty for me waned. So on subsequent trips, I decided to spend my first several days in Sosua and "wind down" at Blackbeards. Now, when I visit the north coast, I stay almost exclusively at BB's. Over time, your method of mongering may change, grow and evolve. What was once entertaining and fun becomes tedious and taxing. You don't need to be a "newbie" or "get your feet wet" to enjoy BB's. It's your vacation. Besides, whether you go with one, the other or both, your wallet is coming home significantly lighter. Again, it's all "up to you".

I guess Blackbeards is like sportsmen in CR. Girls on site everyone knows the deal etc.
im leaning Blackbeards only cause A. It’s a set price for action. Sometimes the haggling can kill the whole night.

Ted68

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2023, 10:56:00 PM »

💎💎

stinqu

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2023, 07:23:11 PM »

I guess Blackbeards is like sportsmen in CR. Girls on site everyone knows the deal etc.
im leaning Blackbeards only cause A. It’s a set price for action. Sometimes the haggling can kill the whole night.
NO haggle is great when at BB.I still like the hunt of the street, hanging out and watching the street meat! Yuckin it up with the guys about chicas, and trying to find that "one" that tics all the boxes.

Stones

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2023, 04:30:09 PM »

Hell of a post. I agree 100 percent.

Blackbeards is fine. I'm an old head and BB is perfectly suited for me. On the other hand, on one of my trips there I ran into a group of 30-something mongers who were at BB and having times of their lives. So just go and experience it for yourself.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 04:35:17 PM by Stones »

Stones

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2023, 05:14:35 PM »
For the most up-to-date information go to the Blackbeards website, find their email address and then email them requesting "current rates for the companions." Also ask for pictures. They will respond with rates and photos within two days.

Good luck.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal