global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Coming for Christmas (Dec 24-Jan1)  (Read 733 times)

flagrunner

Coming for Christmas (Dec 24-Jan1)
« on: November 26, 2023, 11:40:48 AM »
I know what you will say, it is a terrible time to come. I know that. But it is the only time I have. So, screw it, I'm making the trip. I'm going to be leaning pretty heavily on DC and FB I suspect.

I haven't decided between a split of Sosua/PP yet, but I'll be in both over that period. If anyone is around, let me know!

tugboaboat5393

Re: Coming for Christmas (Dec 24-Jan1)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2023, 12:11:59 PM »
split your time Black beards and sosua, flip flops and a few other spots will have xmass dinner !

uth

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2023, 01:49:50 PM »
I know what you will say, it is a terrible time to come. I know that. But it is the only time I have. So, screw it, I'm making the trip. I'm going to be leaning pretty heavily on DC and FB I suspect.

I haven't decided between a split of Sosua/PP yet, but I'll be in both over that period. If anyone is around, let me know!

Dominican Cupid is waste of time. Too many flakes, fake profiles, etc. I personally think the company set up phony profiles to get you to subscribe.
. Stick to Facebook, Badoo, and Tinder.  If you looking more for a girlfriend experience. Facebook is the best option. Just don't overtly approach them as hoe. Badoo and Tinder are good for pay for play or semi pros. But it depends on girl in how you approach them

nacho

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2023, 01:32:48 PM »

Try to figure out some small talk where you do not ask these chicas how they are. All you will get as a response is a litany of all the things wrong with them, especially so at Christmas

Jeny917

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2023, 04:22:05 PM »
How can you use Facebook??

Viva La Vega

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2023, 05:50:45 PM »
1/ If you have been before, you will figure it out.

2/ If you have never been, you have not only chosen the worst time of year to visit, you have picked the absolute worst day of arrival. The 24th is family night. Outside of the hotels you will be hard pressed to find a restaurant open, let alone a bar of a supermarket for that matter. Change your trip. Just cancel it.

If you have been before  and have a non refundable flight and no time off until 2025... Fine. make it happen.

See if Blackbeards is doing anything and hang out there for a few days then get over to Sosua, the full timers and the Haitians will be back to work by the 28th.

No point in relying on any social connections, the Dominican chicas have left town for a reason. They may have active profiles, and may waste your time with some chit chat, but no one is coming back from SD to meet a random.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 05:53:48 PM by Viva La Vega »

WT3

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2023, 06:46:18 PM »
Yea horrible time to go nobody worth a shit will be there it's a waste of money trip.

stinqu

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2023, 06:28:32 PM »
All I can say bro, it will be  a chore to find nice chicas, hit the beach and street ASAP, FIND THE BEST YOU CAN AND LOCK IT DOWN. Any chicas still in town over Christmas have nothing in their lives.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2023, 12:47:33 PM »

FB can work just as well as any of those "dating" apps...

See a chick you like?....just start with shootin her a friend request...

Once she accepts, DM her and begin typical smalltalk (How are you?/ Where are you from?/blah blah)...

During smalltalk, let it be known that you sometimes travel to DR.  Once you say that, a lot of times, her next words will be "When are you coming back?"...

After you say when you plan to come back, her next words a lot of times would be "Maybe we can meet when you come back" or "I wait for you"...

If she DOESN'T ask when you're coming back, then just find a way to slide in something along the lines of "It would be nice to see (or meet) you when I come back."

If she says ok, then simply let her know you want to keep in contact, and tell you her send you her number.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2023, 05:55:56 PM »
Is every one gonna be there for new years,f--k every f--king place is full,,,im trying to book for 30 days slim pickings, one arbnb place i booked f--ked up the dates and my deposit is on hold no bunea, any ways quick question any on stay at thre complex accross from the anvhee  building with blue balconeys decent price 760 for the month,,any ways best of luck if your trying to book for newyears !

stinqu

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2023, 09:37:38 PM »

FB can work just as well as any of those "dating" apps...

See a chick you like?....just start with shootin her a friend request...

Once she accepts, DM her and begin typical smalltalk (How are you?/ Where are you from?/blah blah)...

During smalltalk, let it be known that you sometimes travel to DR.  Once you say that, a lot of times, her next words will be "When are you coming back?"...

After you say when you plan to come back, her next words a lot of times would be "Maybe we can meet when you come back" or "I wait for you"...

If she DOESN'T ask when you're coming back, then just find a way to slide in something along the lines of "It would be nice to see (or meet) you when I come back."

If she says ok, then simply let her know you want to keep in contact, and tell you her send you her number.
6-7 Years ago I did a 3 mon. trial on DQ. so got some of their names for face book chats. For me it was a waist of time.The ones that said they "ok with having fun", I contacted on WhatsApp, they asked stupid money, I had been to SU. 5-6 times by then. After I called their shit, they shut me down. Just saying, if you looking for"date" or a "wife for the night", deal on the ground!!!!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal