global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: N Got Got In Sosua $500??  (Read 3437 times)

crazy_canuck

Re: N Got Got In Sosua $500??
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2022, 06:41:19 PM »
For about an hour I tried to figure how she was able to get her fingers into that small pocket and take the 100 bucks without me detecting.

Easy ... they almost always work in pairs or even trios.
The one you were trying to avoir with your ninja moves was not the one who pickpocketed you, she was only there to direct your attention to her while another one you never though about did the trick. The one you think robbed you started to walk faster for the only purpose of making you think she is the one who's got your money so in case you ran after her or police arrested her, you couldn't prove she robbed you since she never had your money on her. By the time you realized you got played, the real pickpocket had time to move along far from the place you got got.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 11:19:26 AM by crazy_canuck »
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

lazy_monger

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2022, 09:59:02 PM »
The BIG mistake he made, not going directly home after the bank or Western Union(b-day money from fam.) $500 in Pesos is a big stack, easy to see and find by a skilled chica. When you change large amounts or pick up large, be aware, people see it!!!! In OVER 10YRS. NEVER LOST A CENT THAT WASN'T MY FAULT,LOL.

Yep, you are watched. Large quantities of money need to be safeguarded as soon as possible especially if can't afford to lose it.

MACK

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2022, 10:07:11 PM »
I’ve been watching his videos. His problem is he doesn’t have enough money so he stresses on and puts up with shit that he wouldn’t have to provided he had $500 or more a month in additional cash flow.

Damn you didn't have to shoot at him like that LOL

Bat Man

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2022, 03:10:31 AM »
It's curious the VA is opening the new office on Pedro.

It's either there because there is a large number of vets in the area (still an odd location), or it is there to encourage vets to move to the area.

The ongoing expenses for the VA to maintain (cant think of a the best word) a vet in the DR have to be substantially lower than in the states.

It's practically zero. basically the VA contracts with a local clinic to give health care and other minor services to veterans.  It's probably a part of a multifactited program to address Veteran Homelessness and unemployment.

Recently the VA as been handing out ratings of 70% like flies to get Homeless vets off the street.   The VA could let it be known there's Vet centers overseas and cheap housing and cheaper pussy and a lot of dudes are moving.

It's a win win win situation The DR gets additional dudes spending in their economy (most will move back to the states within a year) the Vet gets access to regular pussy a decent housing.   The VA saves money because they get Veterans in the system but don't have to build new hospitals and aren't responsible for shitty health care because They're not the ones providing the care.

Traveling

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2022, 05:39:26 AM »
I had an attempt happen to me once....shorty grabbed my joint and pushed her off because I knew exactly what she was trying to do. Plus while in the hell would you be walking around with that type of cash?? Mind boggling!

stinqu

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2022, 06:37:05 PM »
Got swarmed by a gang of teenage chicas out side of Sosua Lights late one night. One snagged my phone and ran off laughing, when I yelled at her she stopped, looked at my piece of shit phone and gave it back. Leave your good phone in the safe, get a local sim for an old phone.

Tex1988

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2022, 01:40:57 AM »
What ever happen to that shit for brains Miko sidekick: "Mayor"?

Short version:
I ran into him earlier this year in Copa Cabana. Dude was about to get jumped by some locals over some previous beef. The owner came out and told him to leave.

After he left, big young dude (he was arguing with) looked at me and said (paraphrase):

'I know you from when I was little. You cool. He's not cool. You should not hang out with him.'

And guess what? I know the kid as well. The kid is now into guns, pills, weed, etc.

I told him 'no worries', gave him dap and rolled out.

stinqu

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2022, 04:44:37 PM »
Sorry to say, too many of the the YOU TUBER'S are straight up sponges. Don't get me wrong, most are for real, but guys like Miko and the Mayor just scammers. The expats that are trying to make a living there can be a pain in the ass some times. Always promoting their shit, some time NO GRACIAS doesn't work on them either,LOL.

Bat Man

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2022, 06:50:32 PM »
Met a lot of youtubers e begging for their lifestyles and tricking during the scamdemic.  I'm not calling it the scamdemic because I beleive that COVID isn't real (Im vaxxed) It's because it seemed like everyone took advantage of not being able to be evicted and spent their PPE loan and Stimmy in Sosua. I know a guy who was staying in Hostels in Caberete but now that his Youtube channel has blown up he's staying in Villa's and renting cars now. Thanks to that superchat money.

Frankly overpaying youtubers who know that they can just turn on their Iphone 6 (one broke pat uses a 6 to go Live) and get some quick donations makes them willing to pay crazy prices for pussy.

Bat Man

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2022, 07:54:52 AM »
Met a lot of youtubers e begging for their lifestyles and tricking during the scamdemic.  I'm not calling it the scamdemic because I beleive that COVID isn't real (Im vaxxed) It's because it seemed like everyone took advantage of not being able to be evicted and spent their PPE loan and Stimmy in Sosua. I know a guy who was staying in Hostels in Caberete but now that his Youtube channel has blown up he's staying in Villa's and renting cars now. Thanks to that superchat money.

Frankly overpaying youtubers who know that they can just turn on their Iphone 6 (one broke pat uses a 6 to go Live) and get some quick donations makes them willing to pay crazy prices for pussy.

Let me ask you a question. 

If a YouTuber produces content, can it really be considered e-begging? 

I say no, because producing content takes work.  I tried it, and learned, I'm not good at it, because it requires time. 

It's no different than a musician playing a nice tune, in public, and has an open guitar case for people to toss in some money, for his unsolicited entertainment.

It depends.  If you're literally just pointing an Iphone 6 at chicas's asses on the beach either stealing copyrighted music or adding no benefit maybe it's worth something to the dudes who for whatever reason can not or will not come.

I'd say you're channel is worth the effort and information that you put into it.  You just go to a point and click country and point and click your phone and you provide a running screen to your patreon, Venmo, Cash app Paypal and superchats then I'd say that the content is worthless.

The most f--ked up part is that they make it seem easy, Again this youtuber in the OP's thread is literally pointing his camera while on the way to the Gym but at least his letting guys know that you can't smoke weed on the beach, and that you shouldn't get into arguments with chicas.

Channels begets more channels and more brokepat incels coming down making appeals to other guys to pay his rent and to pay for his pussy.  Seeing dudes get paid on the 21st (when Youtube sends out adsense checks) and seeing these youtubers immediately take that money and flex at a nice hotel while giving a chica 200 bucks for TLN is no bueno.

lazy_monger

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2022, 08:42:02 AM »
The people who do it right make money because their content is strong not from begging.  Tons of travel vloggers out there that are useless.  The barrier of entry is so low.  Most are just clueless people walking around pointing a camera at their face and rambling aimlessly, giving out bad or worthless information.  A vlogger needs to do research and leg work, so the viewer doesn't have to but most show with a camera.  Most of the shit posted on here is just some dude rambling on about nonsense that most times I just quit the video before the 1-minute mark much less "like and subscribe."  They must beg because their content is shit.  Even when they have something I am interested in, they bury it in a live stream so unless you are willing to wade through hours of shout-outs and chit chat you will never know the information the title teases. Unless you are a narcissist, why spend that much time on something that is doing the opposite of what you are trying to achieve? 

Viva La Vega

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2022, 10:44:37 AM »
The vast majority of local YouTubers add zero value, the live videos are the worst. A little effort and real info could be delivered in less than a minute.

But, for whatever reason, they think they are going to cash in. No skills, no imagination, just talking into the camera.

If they are lucky they may make $100 a month.

lazy_monger

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2022, 01:28:11 PM »
I totally lost sight of how pathetic some people are.

Yeah, like the grown-ass men who send strangers money for a shout-out on a YouTube live stream.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal