global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: So This Happened in Cartagena Yesterday 🤦🏾‍♂️  (Read 9658 times)

Jazzy2019

Re: So This Happened in Cartagena Yesterday 🤦🏾‍♂️
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2022, 05:37:16 PM »

Yes I agree the buyers(not all of them of course) are the idiots LOL! they are f--kin themselves in the ass smh (all of us really lol) because they are short sighted in their thinking and give pussy waaaay toooo much value...it's honestly sad.....

The ones who are throwing money away need to understand we WANT the toto but they NEED our money. None of us will be in financial trouble if we didn't come to their country. But it would drastically change their earning potential and how they earn it. Would they still prostitute themselves? YES but for 500 Dom or 34k Cop. They would have to work 4++ times harder to get the equivalent money.  Guys really need to know the value of their dollar and how it impacts on the local economy. When I'm in other not so popular with tourist areas of the country I never get quoted those high ass prices. 

I may be one of the minority that researches the economy of the countries I travel to. As part of my job I use to do economic studies to help set wages at plants we set up abroad. I do the same thing fo how I monger abroad. What I pay in each country varies based on the economy. I have posted this before but this should put into perspective of how much money they need to make in the RD. Keep in mind this is comparing them to regular working people in the country. When you look at the statistics they only need to get 2 simps to give them that $150 and they are set for the next week or two.
 Also keep in mind there are more of them vs us so they will try to maximize there profits because they may not get chosen for a few days.

At the extreme low of 1,500 pesos per screw, if she gets that 4 times a week that's 6,000 pesos a week. Times 4.3 weeks is 25,800 pesos ($454 US) per month without propina putting her in the top 50% of wage earners in the RD. If she's getting 2k per screw then she is getting a minimum of 34,400 ($604 US) plus per month. That puts her in the top 20% of income earners in the RD. Keep in mind I'm only calculating them working 4 times a week. So yes they make more than enough and more than a good portion of the non pro workers in the surrounding businesses.

1.5k @4tpw = 25, 800 DOP ($454US) top 50% of RD wage earners
2k @4tpw = 34,400 DOP ($604US) top 20% of RD wage earners
3k @4tpw = 51,600 DOP ($906US) top 11% of RD wage earners
4k @4tpw = 68,800 DOP ($1208US) top 11% of RD wage earners
7k @2tpw = 60,200 DOP ($1057US) top 11% of RD wage earners
@tpw = times per week

https://dominicantoday.com/dr/economy/2021/06/08/only-11-14-of-formal-workers-in-the-dominican-republic-earn-more-than-50000-pesos/

As someone who has an analytical background, I get your analysis.  My question (rhetorical) is why don't many chicas get it?  Why (or who) emboldens her to turn down money that exceeds the wages that many of her compatriots earn?

You ARE (not may be) in the minority.  Most mongers aren't trained to be analytical or to be data-driven.  Some will ridicule you for making the data-driven argument.

The price that a woman places on her dignity is no ours to set. If a chick wants what you consider too much to provide you access to her body go find another who will. That probably means you won’t get exactly what you want, but you will get what you’re willing to pay for.

You are absolutely correct.  I have been guilty of this, but you can't tell a woman what she should charge for access to her body.  I can choose not to pay but I can't be mad at her for asking.  The girls have been asking for as much as they think they could get since forever.  The general pricing doesn't go up because the girls started to ask too much, it goes up because enough dudes are willing to pay more.   And for the macroeconomists out there that's not how inflation works.  Pussy is cheaper in the US, Peru, and Brazil than it was 10 years ago.  Pussy price has nothing to do with how much the population makes or the rate of inflation.  It's simply about how much a dude is willing to pay for access to a particular chick. I was quoted $100 in '03 when chicks were going for 500-1000 pesos in Sosua. Now more dudes are willing to say yes, it has nothing to do with inflation or relative wealth.   In 2019 I was paying 30 dollars for pussy in Colombia, now there are dudes are paying 200-300 dollars.  Colombia did not experience economy destroying inflation, dudes were willing to pay what the chicks ask.

True its a Ypu lack because you do not ask situation they're doing what we do they compare what other girls get and ask for the same,  The problem is the demand is going through the roof with these COVID incels running around.

My trip around the Island with my buddy with the studio apartment blew my mind. Dude stays at the Seabreeze cranks up his bike and pulls out of every colomodo in La Union to Naqua paying the realm of 2500K to 1500K on campo cooch.

That’s the way you do it. I got regulars that fall into that bored and broke campesina/barrio segment. If you’re living there and can bring a smile to their faces your prices are in the 1,500-2,500 peso range with that upper end being some awful cute honeys. When you’re sitting around gossiping or watching novelas all day an opportunity to get decent company, dick, cervezas, weed, and a few pesos offers a welcome break from the monotony and the kids.

Travelguy90

« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2022, 05:57:24 PM »
All this budgeting nonsense from folks who live in a country where half the population could not meet a $400 emergency expense absent credit card and/or payday lenders is a bit rich. Many of y’all might be good at budgeting, but most people stink at it especially poor folks.
Americans typically don’t have the same options to earn more than the top 10$ by legally selling their bodies. If possible we’d have a different debt imbalance. Definitely more girls would have a sports car if they could blowjob their way past a few expenses legally. A 40$ debt is nothing when prostitution is legal and thirsty dudes still exist.

I’m thinking the7 can’t afford 400$ for an emergency is because the income isn’t great to begin with, and even with budgeting, if you’re poor and making compromises it’s hard. 10$ an hour after 40 hours is $400 or 1600 a month gross before taxes. After taxes you have maybe 1400 if you’re lucky. Have to pay for health insurance likely which can be 150-300$ easily. You have to buy food which can be 200-400 a month. That’s $900$ remaining after $1600 and you didn’t even get to rent, daycare, your essential bills(light, cellphone, water) kids/daycare, etc…

I’ve lived off 8-11$ an hour for years and still could monger because my cost of living is low. I got a better job then stumbled into a job that pays 33$ an hour and yet I’m still frugal. I’m in the same apartment with the same car, minor upgrades but trying to keep my cost of living under 1000$ a month. Many people would want to bump their standard of living up to 1500!8; not more. However being poor and struggling to budget isn’t due to a lack of skills, your income definitely matters and Florida isn’t at 15$ Minimum wage across the board as some jobs still pay 10$ An hour, yet housing is over 850 a month. That’s over 50% of your monthly gross. There’s no opportunity to hustle or outsmart a foolish tourist regularly in America to make a day to weeks pay in under an hour.(BS 30$ haircut that’s unexpected, fleeced by cab driver from airport, ripped off at restaurants ala Boca chica, hidden fees to Airbnb or Hotel that is nowhere to be found on website or establishment, propina for basic help, etc…)

You sound like a buddy that moved into a studio in Florida that tracks flights on an almost daily basis tracks the Dollar and the exchange rates and when most benefiical buys a ticket, He spends a signficant time in Sosua but goes to Colombia Brazil and other places as well. I used to clown him but he saved up a pretty penny while mongering hard core.

Once I saw what he had saved I understood the spreadsheets. Personally I'm not really on board on getting Testosterone but he did convince to have a budget for entertainment.
My dad used to pull in 2.5 million annually prior to the recession due to go business ventures. Around 2010-2011 that definitely changed. He hasn’t cracked 1 million annually in over a decade but we still do good for ourselves as a family. I definitely learned to save and that good money doesn’t always last indefinitely because other factors can definitely disrupt your plans.

I got a few buddies ready to adopt the frugal Vegabond lifestyles. Trade in those 500$ a month car payments for a luxury car plus full coverage insurance on a 70-80k car and instead just pay off 12-20k for a used 2017-202019 Camry or Altima with sub 80,000 miles and be hall with 50-100$ a month insurance. They  spending close to 7k a year on just car note and insurance while I bought my car outright for 10k and pay maybe 1350$ a year for insurance. They be like “you only travel frequently because you don’t have any bills or obligations”

My saying is “this hobby is expensive and can easily run you 5k a year if you doing 3-5 trips a year averaging 10 days and longer. So you either gonna have to make more money, or cut cost somewhere if you want to keep having a limitless roster of foreign. Otherwise stay in America where your money is burned through rapidly on dates that’s not appreciated and you possibly getting a girl fed and high to f--k some other dude off your dime”
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

Bat Man

« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2022, 07:12:15 PM »
All this budgeting nonsense from folks who live in a country where half the population could not meet a $400 emergency expense absent credit card and/or payday lenders is a bit rich. Many of y’all might be good at budgeting, but most people stink at it especially poor folks.
Americans typically don’t have the same options to earn more than the top 10$ by legally selling their bodies. If possible we’d have a different debt imbalance. Definitely more girls would have a sports car if they could blowjob their way past a few expenses legally. A 40$ debt is nothing when prostitution is legal and thirsty dudes still exist.

I’m thinking the7 can’t afford 400$ for an emergency is because the income isn’t great to begin with, and even with budgeting, if you’re poor and making compromises it’s hard. 10$ an hour after 40 hours is $400 or 1600 a month gross before taxes. After taxes you have maybe 1400 if you’re lucky. Have to pay for health insurance likely which can be 150-300$ easily. You have to buy food which can be 200-400 a month. That’s $900$ remaining after $1600 and you didn’t even get to rent, daycare, your essential bills(light, cellphone, water) kids/daycare, etc…

I’ve lived off 8-11$ an hour for years and still could monger because my cost of living is low. I got a better job then stumbled into a job that pays 33$ an hour and yet I’m still frugal. I’m in the same apartment with the same car, minor upgrades but trying to keep my cost of living under 1000$ a month. Many people would want to bump their standard of living up to 1500!8; not more. However being poor and struggling to budget isn’t due to a lack of skills, your income definitely matters and Florida isn’t at 15$ Minimum wage across the board as some jobs still pay 10$ An hour, yet housing is over 850 a month. That’s over 50% of your monthly gross. There’s no opportunity to hustle or outsmart a foolish tourist regularly in America to make a day to weeks pay in under an hour.(BS 30$ haircut that’s unexpected, fleeced by cab driver from airport, ripped off at restaurants ala Boca chica, hidden fees to Airbnb or Hotel that is nowhere to be found on website or establishment, propina for basic help, etc…)

You sound like a buddy that moved into a studio in Florida that tracks flights on an almost daily basis tracks the Dollar and the exchange rates and when most benefiical buys a ticket, He spends a signficant time in Sosua but goes to Colombia Brazil and other places as well. I used to clown him but he saved up a pretty penny while mongering hard core.

Once I saw what he had saved I understood the spreadsheets. Personally I'm not really on board on getting Testosterone but he did convince to have a budget for entertainment.
My dad used to pull in 2.5 million annually prior to the recession due to go business ventures. Around 2010-2011 that definitely changed. He hasn’t cracked 1 million annually in over a decade but we still do good for ourselves as a family. I definitely learned to save and that good money doesn’t always last indefinitely because other factors can definitely disrupt your plans.

I got a few buddies ready to adopt the frugal Vegabond lifestyles. Trade in those 500$ a month car payments for a luxury car plus full coverage insurance on a 70-80k car and instead just pay off 12-20k for a used 2017-202019 Camry or Altima with sub 80,000 miles and be hall with 50-100$ a month insurance. They  spending close to 7k a year on just car note and insurance while I bought my car outright for 10k and pay maybe 1350$ a year for insurance. They be like “you only travel frequently because you don’t have any bills or obligations”

My saying is “this hobby is expensive and can easily run you 5k a year if you doing 3-5 trips a year averaging 10 days and longer. So you either gonna have to make more money, or cut cost somewhere if you want to keep having a limitless roster of foreign. Otherwise stay in America where your money is burned through rapidly on dates that’s not appreciated and you possibly getting a girl fed and high to f--k some other dude off your dime”
Correct the dude I know has a delivery job but her has 150K net worth the only downside is instead eating to live per se he lives to eat as far as mongering is concerned I'd say that he does more than ten trips a year he saves a fortune on having a global budget of 30 USD short time renting Motos staying in Aparta studios mainly with people that he developed relationships with and running through hoes in the Campos. All that being said holmes f--ks a lot. You'd think he'd apply that same frugality to f--king every third world farmer's daughter but he doesn't.

Bat Man

« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2022, 07:19:02 PM »

Yes I agree the buyers(not all of them of course) are the idiots LOL! they are f--kin themselves in the ass smh (all of us really lol) because they are short sighted in their thinking and give pussy waaaay toooo much value...it's honestly sad.....

The ones who are throwing money away need to understand we WANT the toto but they NEED our money. None of us will be in financial trouble if we didn't come to their country. But it would drastically change their earning potential and how they earn it. Would they still prostitute themselves? YES but for 500 Dom or 34k Cop. They would have to work 4++ times harder to get the equivalent money.  Guys really need to know the value of their dollar and how it impacts on the local economy. When I'm in other not so popular with tourist areas of the country I never get quoted those high ass prices. 

I may be one of the minority that researches the economy of the countries I travel to. As part of my job I use to do economic studies to help set wages at plants we set up abroad. I do the same thing fo how I monger abroad. What I pay in each country varies based on the economy. I have posted this before but this should put into perspective of how much money they need to make in the RD. Keep in mind this is comparing them to regular working people in the country. When you look at the statistics they only need to get 2 simps to give them that $150 and they are set for the next week or two.
 Also keep in mind there are more of them vs us so they will try to maximize there profits because they may not get chosen for a few days.

At the extreme low of 1,500 pesos per screw, if she gets that 4 times a week that's 6,000 pesos a week. Times 4.3 weeks is 25,800 pesos ($454 US) per month without propina putting her in the top 50% of wage earners in the RD. If she's getting 2k per screw then she is getting a minimum of 34,400 ($604 US) plus per month. That puts her in the top 20% of income earners in the RD. Keep in mind I'm only calculating them working 4 times a week. So yes they make more than enough and more than a good portion of the non pro workers in the surrounding businesses.

1.5k @4tpw = 25, 800 DOP ($454US) top 50% of RD wage earners
2k @4tpw = 34,400 DOP ($604US) top 20% of RD wage earners
3k @4tpw = 51,600 DOP ($906US) top 11% of RD wage earners
4k @4tpw = 68,800 DOP ($1208US) top 11% of RD wage earners
7k @2tpw = 60,200 DOP ($1057US) top 11% of RD wage earners
@tpw = times per week

https://dominicantoday.com/dr/economy/2021/06/08/only-11-14-of-formal-workers-in-the-dominican-republic-earn-more-than-50000-pesos/

As someone who has an analytical background, I get your analysis.  My question (rhetorical) is why don't many chicas get it?  Why (or who) emboldens her to turn down money that exceeds the wages that many of her compatriots earn?

You ARE (not may be) in the minority.  Most mongers aren't trained to be analytical or to be data-driven.  Some will ridicule you for making the data-driven argument.

The price that a woman places on her dignity is no ours to set. If a chick wants what you consider too much to provide you access to her body go find another who will. That probably means you won’t get exactly what you want, but you will get what you’re willing to pay for.

You are absolutely correct.  I have been guilty of this, but you can't tell a woman what she should charge for access to her body.  I can choose not to pay but I can't be mad at her for asking.  The girls have been asking for as much as they think they could get since forever.  The general pricing doesn't go up because the girls started to ask too much, it goes up because enough dudes are willing to pay more.   And for the macroeconomists out there that's not how inflation works.  Pussy is cheaper in the US, Peru, and Brazil than it was 10 years ago.  Pussy price has nothing to do with how much the population makes or the rate of inflation.  It's simply about how much a dude is willing to pay for access to a particular chick. I was quoted $100 in '03 when chicks were going for 500-1000 pesos in Sosua. Now more dudes are willing to say yes, it has nothing to do with inflation or relative wealth.   In 2019 I was paying 30 dollars for pussy in Colombia, now there are dudes are paying 200-300 dollars.  Colombia did not experience economy destroying inflation, dudes were willing to pay what the chicks ask.

True its a Ypu lack because you do not ask situation they're doing what we do they compare what other girls get and ask for the same,  The problem is the demand is going through the roof with these COVID incels running around.

My trip around the Island with my buddy with the studio apartment blew my mind. Dude stays at the Seabreeze cranks up his bike and pulls out of every colomodo in La Union to Naqua paying the realm of 2500K to 1500K on campo cooch.

That’s the way you do it. I got regulars that fall into that bored and broke campesina/barrio segment. If you’re living there and can bring a smile to their faces your prices are in the 1,500-2,500 peso range with that upper end being some awful cute honeys. When you’re sitting around gossiping or watching novelas all day an opportunity to get decent company, dick, cervezas, weed, and a few pesos offers a welcome break from the monotony and the kids.
That trip really opened my eyes. Some chicas haven't even been to the beach especially girls from La Vega and the other internal towns. There's chicks on the side of the roads selling food and juices (some of the food is very good)  to truckers and pussy is on the menu as well. A ride to the waterfall a couple of beers and 1500 pesos can go a long way outside of Sosua, which is crazy because at the end of the day Sosua is a small beach town like any other in the DR with naked kids running around yet dudes are giving them 250 USD ST. for chicks who live in wooden houses with fans.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal