global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Poll

Do you enjoy seeing woman boxing?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Boxing at Ahnvee  (Read 2297 times)

PoonTangClan

Re: Boxing at Ahnvee
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2022, 12:43:25 PM »
I wonder what kind of liabilities are involved if one of the female boxers seriously injures the other? Like a blow to the head that results in an awkward but dangerous slip and fall inside or outside the ring or something? 🧐

As far as insurance coverages go, this kind of incident is far different from an accident at the pool at the resort. I doubt this kind of thing is covered, which is why I would never endeavor to provide this sort of entertainment if I managed the establishment. 🤷🏾‍♂️

TheRealDallas

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2022, 04:24:37 PM »
I wonder what kind of liabilities are involved if one of the female boxers seriously injures the other? Like a blow to the head that results in an awkward but dangerous slip and fall inside or outside the ring or something? 🧐

As far as insurance coverages go, this kind of incident is far different from an accident at the pool at the resort. I doubt this kind of thing is covered, which is why I would never endeavor to provide this sort of entertainment if I managed the establishment. 🤷🏾‍♂️

DR and liability …..😂😂😂🤣

Stones

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2022, 05:07:09 PM »

A liability is a liability. If you are staging women's boxing events, then I guarantee you there is liability insurance for that type of thing. One hundred percent. Below is a link to a 2020 story about "Boxing Is Back In The Dominican Republic." Whatever liability insurance those fight promoters needed for the men is the same type Ahnvee would need for women fighters. It's just liability insurance. No big deal.

https://fightnews.com/boxing-is-back-in-the-dominican-republic/89715

Now, if Ahnvee was allowing just any Jane Doe to climb into the ring without any liability protection, then that's a totally different discussion. But the bottom line is yes, Ahnvee can find liability protection for these sorts of events.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 05:22:34 PM by Stones »

MrStealYoChica

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2022, 07:52:12 PM »
What happened to good ole fashion mud wrestling?

stinqu

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2022, 07:33:34 PM »
Stones, REALLY, LIABILITY, in Sosua , WTF LOL.

Stones

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2022, 08:31:04 PM »
Stones, REALLY, LIABILITY, in Sosua , WTF LOL.

Yes. Really. One hundred percent.

stinqu

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2022, 09:07:26 PM »
OK, if that for real, then it's bad idea. Seen Hatian chicas knock the shit out of each other before over money, shits real!!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal