global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Chicas be having spys?? or Group text?  (Read 3754 times)

Jazzy2019

Re: Chicas be having spys?? or Group text?
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2022, 08:26:32 PM »
So boils down to this , if your a cool guy treat them well dont over spend words gets out open up more available chicas from there friends  and your not a sucker or put up with BS

That’s about it. Truth is that 99% of them don’t want drama and and she really doesn’t have to take you on as a customer.

stinqu

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2022, 02:32:51 AM »
I know the must talk about us. 2016, 2017 and 18 stayed Jan-Mar, 2019, Nov.-Mar. It didn't take long before the only chicas that approached me were "my type" AND KNEW WHAT I WOULD PAY!!

stinqu

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2022, 02:49:33 AM »
Never over payed but was fair, 3-4000 TLN , depending on preformance . They played for repeats on the slow weeks, free food and a place if it rains for 3-4 days and some pesos. The ones that were getting ready to leave town same time as me competed to stay for my last days to clean out my food lol.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2022, 07:20:45 AM »
I know the must talk about us. 2016, 2017 and 18 stayed Jan-Mar, 2019, Nov.-Mar. It didn't take long before the only chicas that approached me were "my type" AND KNEW WHAT I WOULD PAY!!
   Side note   if your there more than 2 weeks  an other good point is the local beggers, pain in the ass hustlers  and venders leave you alone,, once you give the firm no gracious nada Respecto  or the wave off of the hand ! 

rocket78r

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2022, 12:39:25 PM »
The network is real.  After you’ve been to Sosua 15 or 20 times they’ve got you down.  They know where you like to stay, what you like to drink,  where you hang, etc

I’ve had a chica tell me what I order for breakfast every morning.  The great thing about it is that cuts down on the BS. 

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2022, 02:01:10 PM »
It's real. I told one that I was looking up flights. The next day, I kid you not like 5 chicks that I hadn't text with in months ALL wrote to me on the same exact day. Coincidence ? I think not.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2022, 02:35:57 PM »
I gave up trying to sneak into town unannounced because anyone I was hiding from would know by the day after my arrival that I was there. Works out better to say I’m arriving Monday and I’ll see you Wednesday.

Tarik

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2022, 02:44:56 PM »
It's real. I told one that I was looking up flights. The next day, I kid you not like 5 chicks that I hadn't text with in months ALL wrote to me on the same exact day. Coincidence ? I think not.

You nuggas are so funny.

You really think there's some CIA-esque system out there profiling you. Nugga, please.

Women - particularly idle women working in a whoretown - are gossips by nature. That includes "your" chica.

The reality is "your" chica works in Sosua (or wherever) no less than three weekends a month. Same with a couple hundred other women. Over time, they get to know each other, and chat - via WhatsApp - just as much as your girl back home does.

You hear about the story from your girl about how she has a girlfriend whose man was inna club, and picked up on some chick, and one of her friends caught that ish on her camera? Same thing happens in Sosua.

Those girls are bored, recognize you from the last time you smashed their buddy, and send them a note. Like basically every other woman on the planet would do.

And yeah, they talk prices, and problematic negroes. They did that before mobile phones, too. What else is new.

You want to be fine while refusing to tell your girl you are coming to town? GO SOMEWHERE ELSE (the world is huge, even during Covid).

ToToMarauder

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2022, 05:15:27 PM »
Im personally confirming the existence of a handful of WhatsApp groups, aimed at profiling us. Gents this is about money!  . Many of shorties im cool wit,  have showed the WhatsApp groups  conversations and pics.  They also send warnings to each other about dudes with issues and wat not. Sosua is almost  a fortune 500 $$$$$$$$$$$$$
should start a bad bitch hoe whatz app group   !

not a bad idea at all bro!
binary thinking at its best

MACK

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2022, 06:54:49 PM »

You nuggas are so funny.

You really think there's some CIA-esque system out there profiling you. Nugga, please.

Women - particularly idle women working in a whoretown - are gossips by nature. That includes "your" chica.

The reality is "your" chica works in Sosua (or wherever) no less than three weekends a month. Same with a couple hundred other women. Over time, they get to know each other, and chat - via WhatsApp - just as much as your girl back home does.

You hear about the story from your girl about how she has a girlfriend whose man was inna club, and picked up on some chick, and one of her friends caught that ish on her camera? Same thing happens in Sosua.

Those girls are bored, recognize you from the last time you smashed their buddy, and send them a note. Like basically every other woman on the planet would do.

And yeah, they talk prices, and problematic negroes. They did that before mobile phones, too. What else is new.

You want to be fine while refusing to tell your girl you are coming to town? GO SOMEWHERE ELSE (the world is huge, even during Covid).

LMAO! He's BAAAAAAACCCCKK!

Tarik

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2022, 11:59:55 PM »

You nuggas are so funny.

LMAO! He's BAAAAAAACCCCKK!

Yessir....

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2022, 02:45:12 AM »
What exactly did you confirm that wasn't in the title ? Chica gossip and WhatsApp groups. I spoke to what I know was a fact...seen proof. No funny nugga this way my guy.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2022, 09:47:24 AM »
A new meaning friends with benefits ,Sirs there are many post on here were you can hook up with sisters cousins friends mamcita granny too  ! im talking 35 and up  so use the net work to your advantage have your chca invite amigas over or pinch hit when there not available ! they like  to keep you in there flock haha,,,

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2022, 09:59:27 AM »
For sure before the crack down and covide 2016 2017 was like the wild west chicas galore, funny i could not walk down DR rossen or Pedro cillante and be on a first name basis with many of the chicas as there trying to get you to have a session with you !!!!!

stinqu

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2022, 06:02:51 PM »
Pros and Cons of the chica network:As a know, chias drop the billshit and get down to price for service. My long time chicas put in extra effort if they feel their rate should go up, then thats the new rate. So the network is OK if you are not a fool, and bad if you are.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal