global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Blackbeards  (Read 8500 times)

crazy_canuck

Re: Blackbeards
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2022, 06:19:02 PM »
She told me it was the best tasting leche she had ever had.

You believed her?  ???
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2022, 06:43:01 PM »

You believed her?  ???

This👆. 💯😆

And quite frankly, I don’t believe the Sirena story at all. As far as I’m concerned, it’s just another weekly BB’s brothel promotional duck tale used to excite interest to promote the place on this forum. 🤦🏾‍♂️🙄
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 06:45:34 PM by PoonTangClan »

stinqu

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2022, 03:49:11 PM »

You believed her?  ???
JAJAJAJAAJ TOO FUNNY. What! no truth in advertising lol

This👆. 💯😆

And quite frankly, I don’t believe the Sirena story at all. As far as I’m concerned, it’s just another weekly BB’s brothel promotional duck tale used to excite interest to promote the place on this forum. 🤦🏾‍♂️🙄

INewton

« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2022, 01:57:58 AM »

You believed her?  ???

For those who don't believe that I had a similar experience in September.

Sirena asked me why my leche was so sweet.

I told her that it was probably the Rica 100% Orange Juice I had recently finished.

Then she laughed.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 01:59:56 AM by INewton »

Takisnyc

« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2022, 02:27:10 AM »
If I could put my two cents in. I hit DR maybe twice a year. Sosua is great to get your freak on. You can get whatever you want there. The price is definitely gone up. The downside is you don't know what crazy you're going to take home. She can up the price, leave before you finish, or cause trouble of some sort. The kind you're going to lose in the end. So it's best to just let her go. I'm not saying it's not fun, but it does have it's risks.

Blackbeard's on the other hand, is the sure thing. There are some beautiful women there, and there's no risk of any drama. Satisfaction is almost guaranteed.  I usually go down for 4 or 5 days. Each time I split my time between sosua and Blackbeard's. Enjoy both worlds!

Stones

« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2022, 05:26:14 PM »
Takisnyc,

That's a good take you offered on the state of mongering in the U.S. Mongering in the U.S. has become so promotional and commercial that it's not even fun anymore, especially with the prices that even the ugly hoes are asking.

INewton

« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2022, 02:38:38 AM »
Stones,

Following up on your post, a friend of mine and I used to say "Save your money for your trips."

It was true then and it may be truer now.

INewton

Choose your beach.

Stonewall

« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2022, 01:45:27 PM »
Bullshit. Lol. A dick is a dick. Three hundred, sixty five f--ks in a year is 365 f--ks. A vagina doesn't know who it is f--king.

I admire 99 percent of your posts, but this one by you is a swing and a miss. I mean, you are saying a woman who is f--ked nearly 400 times a year hasn't been "ran through?"

OK fine, then tell me your definition of "ran through?"

Please.

Nah man.....ran through is also a state of mind. Your average prostitute has low self esteem, among other mental hurdles. It either leads to the whore life and/or is a result of the whore life. A wife is usually a prize - and if the wife is getting having sex with only her husband that much.....everyone is happy.

On the contrary, a woman has to have some great self-esteem to feel that she can successfully offer her body and services to strangers at a [premium] price, lol.

If one didn’t have a confident body image, they wouldn’t dare step into the game arena knowing that they have to undress.

No, women are aware that some men will accept anything. Actually you have women who offer little to nothing and expect a lot because they don’t expect men to have standards.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2022, 02:47:17 PM »
Bullshit. Lol. A dick is a dick. Three hundred, sixty five f--ks in a year is 365 f--ks. A vagina doesn't know who it is f--king.

I admire 99 percent of your posts, but this one by you is a swing and a miss. I mean, you are saying a woman who is f--ked nearly 400 times a year hasn't been "ran through?"

OK fine, then tell me your definition of "ran through?"

Please.

Nah man.....ran through is also a state of mind. Your average prostitute has low self esteem, among other mental hurdles. It either leads to the whore life and/or is a result of the whore life. A wife is usually a prize - and if the wife is getting having sex with only her husband that much.....everyone is happy.

On the contrary, a woman has to have some great self-esteem to feel that she can successfully offer her body and services to strangers at a [premium] price, lol.

If one didn’t have a confident body image, they wouldn’t dare step into the game arena knowing that they have to undress.

No, women are aware that some men will accept anything. Actually you have women who offer little to nothing and expect a lot because they don’t expect men to have standards.

Exactly, a large number of Sosua working girls operate on that premise.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2022, 11:16:34 PM »
Yup bummy dudes =slummy chicas !  However keep a good eye out in the mix.for  cute well dressed and mannered not jaded newbie chicas that  can be had before they are trashed !

RavenOfNY

« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2023, 10:57:49 PM »
BBs is a chill spot controlled environment, set prices yes a strong following all good  , if you need a break from rat warn out hoes on the strip , that have been run through more  than penn station trains at rush hour  !

Tug,

I hate to break it to you man, but no hoes are more worn out and run-through than BB’s hoes, because BB’s has a small pool of the same chicas, and those chicas are generally not allowed to refuse service to anyone. All facts.

This is debatable. Nobody and I mean nobody knows what hoes do or don't do when it's not "your turn". That goes for the BB girls, the hoes on the Sosua strip, or anywhere else in the world.

BB's girls have in fact refused service to patrons. I've seen it...not once or twice but several times over my numerous stays there. These guys might as well have come out and declared they have Herpes. Go to BB's and act a damn fool and you'll be sitting there alone at the bar holding your dick. A dude has to know he's a complete clown when even a hoe who is paid to f--k refuses to do so.

Never understood the Blackbeards hate in some of these threads. Weirdos post in redundant 5 year old, 15 page threads on how much they pay or don't pay a hoe. How they're big pimp'in and everyone else is simp'in. 20 redundant pages on how fat and entitled these hoes are getting since the last time he was there. Another 25 pages on how Sosua used to be the spot but now it's trash...all the while booking another trip to go there on the low. Same talking points rehashed over and over again. Yet someone posts one comment and says, "I had a great time at BB's" and ya'll curse the dude for bringing it up. "I'm tired of dudes posting about Blackbeards on this forum. It's called, Take Me Back To Sosua; not BB's" LMAO...weirdos.

Yeah, it sounds corny but BB's is trending strong. They've been damn near sold out every month for nearly a year now. Someone is doing something right. Hoes are winning over there. If guys are still convinced it's old heads that frequent the joint or it's too boring then that's on them.

BB's was my first spot in Sosua. Definitely had a blast and came back for seconds. Then, after discovering Sosua, I didn't even think of going back to BBs. However, with Sosua being what it is nowadays, I'm a bit more curious about returning to BBs. What are their rates nowadays?

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2023, 04:08:28 PM »
Stinqu....you are correct.  If I return to Blackbeards I will follow your advice and make an arrangement with a chica, before I start yapping with the other mongers.  I usually don't do TLN so the chica will probably make it her business to get my attention so we can complete our agreed upon transaction and she can return home with her pesos or find another client.  This way I can relax and not worry about my targets disappearing.  I've been at BB's when guys have called it a night and headed to their rooms with two chicas.  When that happens, the picken's can get very slim real quickly.

Or you could just...you know...make an appointment. The girls love to do this to everyone's annoyance. In fact, it's their favorite way to rope you into their trap. No guy sitting at the bar is going to think less of you if you excuse yourself and walk over to the girl you want to session with. Introduce yourself and tell her what's up and when. If you want to be cordial and have her wait 15-30 minutes for you while you finish up at the bar then buy her a Presidente. Then press go.

I walk up and introduce myself and go straight to the point. "Leche in la boca?" They always say "Si papi" and an hour later Im busting one in her mouth. My last trip Sirena even swallowed me. She told me it was the best tasting leche she had ever had.
Swallow.
 how many do that ?

stinqu

« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2023, 11:47:17 PM »
Wow I’ve been monitoring this forum for over a month. I finally made it to BB. Wow I had an amazing time. I think I went through 90% of the line up. All young and hot. The best sex ever and in every way possible. Tinder over there was also lit. Smashed a couple of chicks off of there too. The food was decent and I went to some nice spots in Puerto Plata. One girl was mad because I smashed her pretty hard for an hour. The skinny girls can’t take dick so beware for other guys packing. One of the workers in white shirt was kind of creepy. The bikini contest was fun. I can’t wait to go back. I was supposed to go another resort for the last few days but decided against it. At my peak at BB I smashed 5 hoes in one day. Get over there ASAP if your reading this.

“This paid promotional post was brought to you by Blackbeards.” 🙄😑
Must agree, sounds fake. Seen enough posts to know a fake when I see one.

Jett

« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2023, 01:48:18 AM »
Wow I’ve been monitoring this forum for over a month. I finally made it to BB. Wow I had an amazing time. I think I went through 90% of the line up. All young and hot. The best sex ever and in every way possible. Tinder over there was also lit. Smashed a couple of chicks off of there too. The food was decent and I went to some nice spots in Puerto Plata. One girl was mad because I smashed her pretty hard for an hour. The skinny girls can’t take dick so beware for other guys packing. One of the workers in white shirt was kind of creepy. The bikini contest was fun. I can’t wait to go back. I was supposed to go another resort for the last few days but decided against it. At my peak at BB I smashed 5 hoes in one day. Get over there ASAP if your reading this.

“This paid promotional post was brought to you by Blackbeards.” 🙄😑
Must agree, sounds fake. Seen enough posts to know a fake when I see one.

Yeah, I wasn't going to say anything either but this is sus.

BB's girls are "all young and hot" and "The best sex ever and in every way possible". That's prime-grade bullshit right there and I happen to like BB's. Who writes like this? Are there 13 year old boy bots on this forum?

stinqu

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2023, 05:27:00 PM »
Yeah, it sounds like some teen aged boy shit to me too.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal