global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Blackbeards  (Read 8557 times)

eastgarfieldpark82

Blackbeards
« on: May 26, 2022, 08:59:59 PM »
Wow I’ve been monitoring this forum for over a month. I finally made it to BB. Wow I had an amazing time. I think I went through 90% of the line up. All young and hot. The best sex ever and in every way possible. Tinder over there was also lit. Smashed a couple of chicks off of there too. The food was decent and I went to some nice spots in Puerto Plata. One girl was mad because I smashed her pretty hard for an hour. The skinny girls can’t take dick so beware for other guys packing. One of the workers in white shirt was kind of creepy. The bikini contest was fun. I can’t wait to go back. I was supposed to go another resort for the last few days but decided against it. At my peak at BB I smashed 5 hoes in one day. Get over there ASAP if your reading this.

Stones

Re: Blackbeards
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 09:29:21 PM »
LOL.

As a longtime BB vet, I salute you!

Glad you had a good time.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 09:43:22 PM »
Wow I’ve been monitoring this forum for over a month. I finally made it to BB. Wow I had an amazing time. I think I went through 90% of the line up. All young and hot. The best sex ever and in every way possible. Tinder over there was also lit. Smashed a couple of chicks off of there too. The food was decent and I went to some nice spots in Puerto Plata. One girl was mad because I smashed her pretty hard for an hour. The skinny girls can’t take dick so beware for other guys packing. One of the workers in white shirt was kind of creepy. The bikini contest was fun. I can’t wait to go back. I was supposed to go another resort for the last few days but decided against it. At my peak at BB I smashed 5 hoes in one day. Get over there ASAP if your reading this.

“This paid promotional post was brought to you by Blackbeards.” 🙄😑

jRoc713

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2022, 11:10:44 PM »
Nah let them stay in sosua .

Stonewall

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2022, 06:52:49 AM »

I thought it was me alone. That’s exactly how that shit sound. It doesn’t even sound genuine.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2022, 12:25:29 PM »
Blackbeards doesn’t need promo…they are sold out most nights.

illuminaughty

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2022, 12:42:14 PM »
Honestly just sounds like a newbie who discovered DR mongering for the first time. He's blown away that he can have pussy on tap at $50 a hit.

Wait till someone shows him Colombia and Brazil lol.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2022, 01:55:54 PM »
Just avoid the rats & hard core THOT chicas on Pedro Cilante , its like going to an all you can eat Buffett thats been picked over   !!!haha !

Honcho

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2022, 11:07:26 PM »
Lofty ideas, your numbers/assessment is way off but Glad you enjoyed.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2022, 05:30:35 AM »
Big bag of Boner pills no Doubt,, Did you do any face painting !!!

Stones

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2022, 02:38:13 PM »
Blackbeards doesn’t need promo…they are sold out most nights.

Agreed. I mean, Blackbeards only has 22 rooms and with the cult following it has they're all usually sold out weeks in advance for the most desired days such as weekends and holidays.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 04:10:16 PM by Stones »

Shisou

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2022, 05:00:31 PM »
Salute my man

I went to BBs for the first time last November and I'm going right back there again THIS November lol

I too ran through about 5 or 6 before I was damn near shooting blanks and wasting money  ;D

MrNavigator

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2022, 12:21:39 PM »

I thought it was me alone. That’s exactly how that shit sound. It doesn’t even sound genuine.

And this informercial was brought to by the paid advertisers of Yellowbeards and it's opinions do not necessarily reflects the opinions of TMBTS, it's members or it's guests. This informercial was brought to you by Stones and another ONE POST "newbie" poster who brings up Greybeards at least once a month.....

Shisou

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2022, 08:34:00 PM »
WTF is a yellowbeard?  LOL.
There's this idea that Blackbeards is for old folks  ;D

Yeah there's some older guys there but TBH I did'nt care cause I'm there to kick it and there are plenty of women at that place to get around

Truth be told, everyone there just kinda chills...it's a chill spot to eat food that's probably not good for you at any age, drink, f--k chicas and maybe enjoy the beach or something

Don't over think it but also don't spend your whole time there...go out and explore, it's a beautiful island

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2022, 09:45:28 PM »
BBs is a chill spot controlled environment, set prices yes a strong following all good  , if you need a break from rat warn out hoes on the strip , that have been run through more  than penn station trains at rush hour  !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal