global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Breaking News Sosua Beach Remains Empty Today!  (Read 3744 times)

Jazzy2019

Re: Breaking News Sosua Beach Remains Empty Today!
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2022, 04:12:06 PM »
Take the political bull shit to it's own thread and stop infecting other threads with it!!!!!

I’m all for completely staying away from political discourse no matter what the thread is about. Perhaps both Poon and Tug will agree to also keep politics out of their posts.
If Tug & PTC aren’t directly addressing you, why do you feel the need to respond and follow them post to post engaging in the back and forth?

@JD66,
How things on the beach?

They are addressing anyone who hasn’t drank the kool aide. Why else post it? Personally I’m tired of the stupidity and as such it’s difficult not to mix it up when I read it. Nick, you and I obviously have different capacities for the acceptance of bullshit political views being passed off as facts. By the way I’m registered as an independent and not as a democrat.

So your political view is better than theirs? How do you measure it? You seem to have the CNN talking points ready (ie not always the facts) but do not know much of substance (eg how Kamala Harris got her career kick started by dating the “right guy”, which I had to tell you some time ago) and yet you are here labelling every one with a different political view as stupid. People should be able to discuss all topics without calling each other names or racist slurs (eg Uncle Tom) as some one did in the other thread. However, I agree we should keep political discussions to minimum here or at least keep them friendly.

I’m genuinely confused at what Kamala Harris f--king Willie Brown 28 years ago has anything to do with today’s political landscape. Willie was charismatic as they come. Maybe she just found him attractive. If she gained his political patronage as a result what exactly is wrong with that. That’s the kind of shit women do. So let me understand this, her relationship with Mr Brown led directly to her becoming AG of CA 14 years later, a US senator 6 years after that, and VPOTUS 4 years later. Obviously she slept her way to the top. 🤷🏾‍♂️

crazy_canuck

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2022, 05:52:57 PM »
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2022, 06:01:58 PM »
@PTC,
How was the beach scene for you during your recent trip…Rocking…. Not rocking?

I couldn’t say. I didn’t set foot on that particular beach, but I’m certain it wasn’t popping over the weekend because of the rain.

stinqu

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2022, 11:41:22 PM »
Take the political bull shit to it's own thread and stop infecting other threads with it!!!!!
DO not ENGAGE!!! THEY WILL STOP!

I’m all for completely staying away from political discourse no matter what the thread is about. Perhaps both Poon and Tug will agree to also keep politics out of their posts.
If Tug & PTC aren’t directly addressing you, why do you feel the need to respond and follow them post to post engaging in the back and forth?

@JD66,
How things on the beach?

They are addressing anyone who hasn’t drank the kool aide. Why else post it? Personally I’m tired of the stupidity and as such it’s difficult not to mix it up when I read it. Nick, you and I obviously have different capacities for the acceptance of bullshit political views being passed off as facts. By the way I’m registered as an independent and not as a democrat.

So your political view is better than theirs? How do you measure it? You seem to have the CNN talking points ready (ie not always the facts) but do not know much of substance (eg how Kamala Harris got her career kick started by dating the “right guy”, which I had to tell you some time ago) and yet you are here labelling every one with a different political view as stupid. People should be able to discuss all topics without calling each other names or racist slurs (eg Uncle Tom) as some one did in the other thread. However, I agree we should keep political discussions to minimum here or at least keep them friendly.

I’m genuinely confused at what Kamala Harris f--king Willie Brown 28 years ago has anything to do with today’s political landscape. Willie was charismatic as they come. Maybe she just found him attractive. If she gained his political patronage as a result what exactly is wrong with that. That’s the kind of shit women do. So let me understand this, her relationship with Mr Brown led directly to her becoming AG of CA 14 years later, a US senator 6 years after that, and VPOTUS 4 years later. Obviously she slept her way to the top. 🤷🏾‍♂️

MrNavigator

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2022, 05:09:36 PM »

@JD66,
How things on the beach?

You can't keep them friendly anymore.

A certain political party sent the word out long ago that if you have LOST THE ARGUMENT then bring up racism, call them racist, bigots, misogynists, "climate change" deniers, homophobes, UNCLE TOM (invented by white racists), transphobes, get an audience AND GET LOUD! So once they go there I just grab the popcorn and let them make fools of themselves cuz they can't help but pull those cards out the deck once the same talking points are defeated.

Oh yea, the beach is still nice and hopefully it remains that way and these morons don't take over and run everyone off...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 01:25:03 PM by MrNavigator »

Blacknight69

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2022, 05:40:58 PM »
The Beach!!!

Pretty chill for 10days straight.  Nothing new.  Chicas are still on the stroll.  You gotta be a complete broke dick if you can't see the talent that walked by.  Had a brawd that I know came from Puerto Plata/ Charamico holler at me at my spot on the beach.  She turned down $2.5 (Mucho chupa sin condom; freaky freaky condom offer.  She was holding onto a sticker price of $3K and walked away.  She walked all the to Baily's only to walk all the way back and find me for the $2.5.  We then walked all the way back up the beach all the way to Pedro and then further back to my hotel.  Once in the sack, then the bitch tried that CBJ bullshit and I then let her know that I was sure as the f--k was not having any shit like that!!  Then suddenly----THE INNER FREAK CAME OUT AND SHE ROCKED THE MIKE LIKE A REAL BITCH SHOULD & proceeded to f--k me stupid!!!!  She requested propina----come back tomorrow bitch!!

Hold your ground, stick to the code and throw them the f--k out if they come at you with some bullshit!!!

The Jedi!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal