global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: What would it take for you to stop going  (Read 6331 times)

LAKESIDE40

Re: What would it take for you to stop going
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2017, 05:16:09 PM »
Took my cousin for the very first time in July, we went to Blackbeards, Santiago, San Francisco de Marcoris, Puerto Plata, but I treated Sosua like a museum and went just to look in on Classico's on a saturday night..  he didnt like that the Sosua chicas were demanding over 2500 RD no matter how they looked so we left without returning...  he can't get over the ladies from everywhere else, so he's paid for our second trip in december, so once again it's on!

WorstBehavior

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2017, 07:50:50 AM »
lol...some of ya'll n----s lying through ya teeth. and some of the reasons to stay away are so childish. "men showing off for chicas" it bothers u THAT much. You need to look at yourself. I find everything i see there rather funny and just enjoy what it is. Whatever that may be. It may be on point this month and in a downward spiral the next three months. Adjust n keep pushing.  you bitch about a "rat" asking 2500 but yet spend 3-400 on a flight not including hotel. and 2500 for a rat is drops in a bucket compared to what these ugly american whores are asking. The rat might think you a rat and upcharging cuz u ugly af...lol. She such a rat.. why u step to her ? Some of ya'll n----s spoiled as shit. Out there searching for beyonce looking like seal and sam cassell had a baby. Sosua like anything else in life will be filled with ups and downs. Just cuz ya last 3 trips was f--ked up don't mean the next one wont be amazing. You may just have to learn a new system. remember every month multiple bad bitches turn 18 ,19,20 and some may end up in sosua.

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2017, 08:01:05 AM »
lol...some of ya'll n----s lying through ya teeth. and some of the reasons to stay away are so childish. "men showing off for chicas" it bothers u THAT much. You need to look at yourself. I find everything i see there rather funny and just enjoy what it is. Whatever that may be. It may be on point this month and in a downward spiral the next three months. Adjust n keep pushing.  you bitch about a "rat" asking 2500 but yet spend 3-400 on a flight not including hotel. and 2500 for a rat is drops in a bucket compared to what these ugly american whores are asking. The rat might think you a rat and upcharging cuz u ugly af...lol. She such a rat.. why u step to her ? Some of ya'll n----s spoiled as shit. Out there searching for beyonce looking like seal and sam cassell had a baby. Sosua like anything else in life will be filled with ups and downs. Just cuz ya last 3 trips was f--ked up don't mean the next one wont be amazing. You may just have to learn a new system. remember every month multiple bad bitches turn 18 ,19,20 and some may end up in sosua.

Even Seal had a bad bitch lol

WorstBehavior

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2017, 08:24:19 AM »

lol. had is correct.

Al NYC

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2017, 04:42:49 PM »

I know. He gets top of the line women.

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2017, 05:09:09 PM »
I have a great time, everytime... If you cannot find new talent then something is wrong on your end.

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2017, 05:18:13 PM »

Preach my guy lmfao,,,,,, don't like it then don't come to RD, good luck with ur backpage search

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2017, 05:49:30 PM »

Yeah Seal hands down is a example of how to get bad hoes against all odds.

lol. had is correct.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2017, 06:20:35 PM »
Hell, no  Plenty of bad ass chicas to play with in sosua and the whole island, until they arrest gringos and get rids of hoes, plenty of fun to be had, have over 20 trips ,so far and a list of repeats and regulars I chill with, smash some new one then wife up for a few days,,, venture out as well,, never gets boring lol !

Solodolo23

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2017, 06:23:32 PM »
Can’t imagine myself not going to DR. I’ve just scratched the surface. As my Spanish improves and I can venture out more. There will be more adventures to have. At some point I’ll probably be done with Sosua but not the whole island.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal