global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Haitians Quality  (Read 19397 times)

WorstBehavior

Re: Haitians Quality
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2017, 04:23:02 PM »
Wassup up @Worst, have you ever had a chica try and rob EVERYTHING you have?  lol

Nick my man what it is.... But No all my shit is packed up and secured. I take showers with the door open. homie don't play that shit...lol. I'm sure I've had thieves with me at times but I'm watching them like hawks.. Only time my guard is down is when that ass is up in the air...lol otherwise everything is packed. Had a coke head in my room once. Sheesh that wasn't cool.

WorstBehavior

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2017, 04:24:54 PM »
There was this post, dude that said he brought a Haitian chick back to his room.  He got naked but the chick wanted him to prove he had the cash before she got naked.  She asked him to showwww herrrr the moneeyyyyy... and he did.  Dude said the chick snatched the peses out his hand and ran out the room, out the hotel and off into the night.  She left dude standing nekkid, holding his dick.

bwahahah  bwhahwbhabh ahawakljf;adfj;adfja;df  hadhfa;dfjafj;adsfj!!!!!!!!!

I remember that story... Lol...Wow.. Dudes really don't move the same...lol. man listen... If she would've said show me the money i would've said show me the pussy... Get naked first...

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2017, 04:25:26 PM »
Yes Sir I go for mostly Haitains, even have a regular in pop,,  Granny too,  Some hatians speak 3 tounges lol kreol Spanish and some English,  sure ill hit donimicans too, but ive had beter luck with Haitians lol

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2017, 07:29:13 PM »
Yea man i love my haitian chicks
Before I overpay i'll walk away

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2017, 07:36:42 PM »
There was this post, dude that said he brought a Haitian chick back to his room.  He got naked but the chick wanted him to prove he had the cash before she got naked.  She asked him to showwww herrrr the moneeyyyyy... and he did.  Dude said the chick snatched the peses out his hand and ran out the room, out the hotel and off into the night.  She left dude standing nekkid, holding his dick.

bwahahah  bwhahwbhabh ahawakljf;adfj;adfja;df  hadhfa;dfjafj;adsfj!!!!!!!!!

I remember that story... Lol...Wow.. Dudes really don't move the same...lol. man listen... If she would've said show me the money i would've said show me the pussy... Get naked first...
I would have shown her the other side of the door... The outside... Bye bitch.
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

unodos

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2017, 08:00:55 PM »
word em up duncewick,  this site is about Sosua!

No more threads about asia, south america.  this IS SOSUA!!!! spartan kick to the chest.
true that unoDUMB.!!!

you said it bitchwoman

HipHop

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2017, 04:57:35 AM »
There are a number of fine Haitians in Sosua; however, the better looking one prefer to deal with white guys. Don't ask me why.

black guys try to spend 1500 pesos , and think that your hot water shower  is a treat smh ????????‍♂️

That's the stereotype
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 06:46:20 AM by HipHop »
Too many woman, not enough days

Mike4554

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2017, 09:40:40 AM »
Yall have probably f--ked many Haitians in sosua thinking they were Dominican. But since half yall don't speak any language other than English, you wouldn't ask so she won't tell you,and if she is telling a lie to you about it, you also couldn't tell..lol.  THEY HIDE IT WELL! "DONT ASK DONT TELL"Just like the Dominican girls in sosua hide there true Dominican looks under those wigs and shit.They alll are marketing themselves to Americans,so they try to look American. Catch them at home with they real hair out, you will be like WOW!!!
  In the states most strippers don't take the stage look home with them pink hair and lime green wigs. When they leave the stage the wigs come off!

I keep telling guys on here that they subconsciously just hate dark skinned Black women and use it as an excuse to hate on Haitians. And yes is know not all Haitians are dark skinned. I'm just talking the average in Sosua. I love all complexions but especially dark skinned.

Your right about some girls in Sosua not telling guys they are Haitians. Wish they would embrace their culture and not hide it but at the same time i don't blame them. I know alot of them are hugged up with those Germans and other Europeans and are smiling but i know that deep down they ain't happy mainly having to f--k them lol. They would prefer the Black guys to f--k them more often but dudes on here just so obsessed with the Dominican chicks. I mean obviously i would hit both but dudes will avoid the Haitians completely . Then they use a million excuses. They will say its the body size and alot of them being skinny. But then you check their reports and they f--ked like 20  5 foot 3  100 pound pale Dominican chicks. At this point dudes speak out their ass and don't make sense. Talking about "most Haitian chicks aren't attractive".

Most of this site is Black Americans and yall definitely hate yourselves because Haitians have the same exact features as us. Look like alot of people in our families. But post after post on here dudes continue to shit on them. Make up shit about how its mostly Haitian chicks that rob dudes and just constantly demeaning them

the biggest lie on this board is when they say shit like "If someone is ugly they are ugly...its not cause she is dark skinned..ive seen plenty of dark skinned women...there are ugly light skinned chicks too..." But the thing is they never SHOW these light skinned chicks they supposedly find ugly

AllGoodWithMeNow

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2017, 09:46:11 AM »
Sir how can someone be obsessed with what they desire. I go to screw dominican chicas, not haitian. How is that hating? I have been f--king pure black women and lite skinned women all my life. I go to the dominican to f--k dominicanas and your take is, that is hating dark skinned women? That sure makes a lot of since lol.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 09:55:12 AM by AllGoodWithMeNow »

Mike4554

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2017, 10:07:53 AM »
Sir how can someone be obsessed with what they desire. I go to screw dominican chicas, not haitian. How is that hating? I have been f--king pure black women and lite skinned women all my life. I go to the dominican to f--k dominicanas and your take is, that is hating dark skinned women? That sure makes a lot of since lol.

see what i'm talking about?

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2017, 10:23:01 AM »
Yall have probably f--ked many Haitians in sosua thinking they were Dominican. But since half yall don't speak any language other than English, you wouldn't ask so she won't tell you,and if she is telling a lie to you about it, you also couldn't tell..lol.  THEY HIDE IT WELL! "DONT ASK DONT TELL"Just like the Dominican girls in sosua hide there true Dominican looks under those wigs and shit.They alll are marketing themselves to Americans,so they try to look American. Catch them at home with they real hair out, you will be like WOW!!!
  In the states most strippers don't take the stage look home with them pink hair and lime green wigs. When they leave the stage the wigs come off!

I keep telling guys on here that they subconsciously just hate dark skinned Black women and use it as an excuse to hate on Haitians. And yes is know not all Haitians are dark skinned. I'm just talking the average in Sosua. I love all complexions but especially dark skinned.

Your right about some girls in Sosua not telling guys they are Haitians. Wish they would embrace their culture and not hide it but at the same time i don't blame them. I know alot of them are hugged up with those Germans and other Europeans and are smiling but i know that deep down they ain't happy mainly having to f--k them lol. They would prefer the Black guys to f--k them more often but dudes on here just so obsessed with the Dominican chicks. I mean obviously i would hit both but dudes will avoid the Haitians completely . Then they use a million excuses. They will say its the body size and alot of them being skinny. But then you check their reports and they f--ked like 20  5 foot 3  100 pound pale Dominican chicks. At this point dudes speak out their ass and don't make sense. Talking about "most Haitian chicks aren't attractive".

Most of this site is Black Americans and yall definitely hate yourselves because Haitians have the same exact features as us. Look like alot of people in our families. But post after post on here dudes continue to shit on them. Make up shit about how its mostly Haitian chicks that rob dudes and just constantly demeaning them

the biggest lie on this board is when they say shit like "If someone is ugly they are ugly...its not cause she is dark skinned..ive seen plenty of dark skinned women...there are ugly light skinned chicks too..." But the thing is they never SHOW these light skinned chicks they supposedly find ugly
@Mike,
I see where your coming from, (self hate and not love of self) I have to admit, on my first trip I avoided the Haitians chica's, I saw some that where built like a tank...(SOLID).. tit's, ass banging. But I said hell no, she might work voodoo on me (my dumb ass....lol) On my third trip I couldn't stand it anymore and decided to try one. @Mike, she was the truth, so I tried another.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 10:26:31 AM by nickmirr »
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

danceelite0

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2017, 10:38:31 AM »
I don't get but I am going to Africa to f--k white girls!!!  I damn if you like haitianos why not go to Haiti and f--k Haitians.  Makes little sense to me but hey roll like you roll!

unodos

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2017, 10:52:18 AM »
@dance.. you know... you can..... go the africa..... and f--k............. white girls.......... right?
Hahaha.

C'mon mang, I get what you're trying to say but of course Sosua is the perfect place to go if you want your Haitian fix.  Again, have you been to Sosua? (rhetorical question)

So the this is sosua forum- lets not talk about haitians stuff... go to Haiti if you want Haitians.   Shit I would say there is probably 1:1 ratio  Dominicanas to Haitianas there.

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2017, 10:52:55 AM »
I don't get but I am going to Africa to f--k white girls!!!  I damn if you like haitianos why not go to Haiti and f--k Haitians.  Makes little sense to me but hey roll like you roll!

Bro it's one island so technically you are going to haiti. What's funny is alot of those light bright dominican chicks dark skinned brothers love so much don't ever like dark skinned dudes lol them chicks would not bring home a dark skinned man but would f--k with a light skinned dude and i was told this by a light skinned dominican chick in america
Before I overpay i'll walk away

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2017, 11:03:54 AM »
dont sleep on the haitian chicas, they have treated me real good

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal