global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Buying a condo in Sosua  (Read 4674 times)

778technique

Buying a condo in Sosua
« on: September 18, 2016, 03:08:25 AM »
I'm looking or should I say thinking about getting a cheap condo in Sosua does anyone have any advice. When I say cheap I mean under 15k

sweeper

Re: Buying a condo in Sosua
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 07:17:30 PM »
Under 15?  I doubt you'll find anything like that but if they exist i need that info too.

seanSLO

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 08:04:25 PM »
Maybe in Charmicos ,but don't worry BOB can hook your wifi up cheap.

778technique

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 11:04:43 PM »
I saw some condos on a website for around 30k thought I could find one off grocery store postimy board or someone who needs to sell

Coldhands

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 08:09:47 PM »
$15000 good luck ..,hope you look bad ass!!!

Phatlife

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 03:50:07 PM »
Just $15k, you can get a shack in shanty town.. better go home and cry to momma, you need more than than to get a condo in a decent neighborhood.. or you'll end up with the locals or dead..

unodos

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 07:27:41 PM »
Down payment maybe.

everythingisatomsenergy

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2016, 03:00:22 AM »
It is difficult to move country if you cannot do a job or have like brain surgeon type qualificatons.

Perhaps someone can tell how to move and get a menial job?

Coldhands

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2016, 03:17:28 AM »
It is difficult to move country if you cannot do a job or have like brain surgeon type qualificatons.

Perhaps someone can tell how to move and get a menial job?
Don't worry you sound like brain surgeon ...

IAMPB

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2016, 04:44:48 AM »
don't waste your money! why will you buy something that cheap! would you buy a hooptie just to park it in your driveway!

Don Pablo

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2016, 11:20:15 AM »
There is no reason to buy there, unless you plan on living there. I can't see an upside in prices, rental market is soft, and repairs and maintenance will kill you.

I was looking around at some houses in the 150-200K range ( good value and nice!), thinking the same thing, but at most i would only use 2 months a year.

When I asked how much I could get for rent... About $1,000 a month. f--k that. For $1000 a month two months a year i would certainly rent. 

And whatever you could buy with that 15,000-30,000 you could rent for 300-400 bucks a month and just move when the water heater or the AC quits.

I gotta think most guys on here have commitment issues anyway. Its hard enough committing to TLN, let alone wife up for a week, how ya gonna stay in one place year after year?

778technique

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2016, 10:58:50 PM »
I've seen a couple of condos for 30k on some real estate site on the internet studios and one bedrooms nothing fancy but i figure someone wants to get out of their condo I'll check the post boards at the supermarkets when I get down there in February or March. If I can get something nice for 25k that's cool to I always know people going down.

Coldhands

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2016, 02:31:33 AM »
I've seen a couple of condos for 30k on some real estate site on the internet studios and one bedrooms nothing fancy but i figure someone wants to get out of their condo I'll check the post boards at the supermarkets when I get down there in February or March. If I can get something nice for 25k that's cool to I always know people going down.

No one said you can't find place for $30000.... there saying wtf is your life worth..peace out

778technique

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2016, 11:58:16 PM »
Does any one on here own a condo,villa or house? Does everyone just rent for the time their there? I would like to buy a nice spot and rent it out when I'm not using it. I see nice spots on the net but they want 70k or better that seems a bit much. I going to check in Feb or March when I go down there

RimbaudsGhost

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2016, 05:08:50 PM »
Renting is the only way to go unless you have cash to lose and money is no object.  In the price ranges you're quoting you will probably run into a problem and then the infamous Dominican attorneys or real estate thieves will step in to deliver the death blow and make sure you never get any return on your investment.  I imagine owning or managing a rental property in Sosua is a bitch like you've never seen.  If you must buy you might want to wait and see what's going to happen next year.  One report I read compared current events going on in Sosua to Hiroshima - they plan to level the place to build it up from ground zero.  Timing might not be good.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal