global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Emergency medical back up plans!  (Read 987 times)

BigDicDirks

• All Access
Re: Emergency medical back up plans!
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2024, 08:47:21 AM »
You can get perscription medication much cheaper in the DR. no problem. Had a problem many years back, (dropped my blood pressure pills,in you the sink), took the bottle to the pharmacy and got a refill, I think it was 3-400 pesos for the generic version of what I was taking.

This is very true but when I get the squirts, it comes on hard and fast and I don’t really want to be searching for a pharmacy. The moment my belly rumbles and my asshole puckers I want those pills in my hand. On other occasions for other medicine you are right, it is much much cheaper to get it in country.

Stones

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2024, 11:56:07 AM »
Well, if you are prone to getting the squirts, then you know to have your anti-squirts meds in your front pockets as you board your plane from the states as well as returning. As for me, I know I don't like having to use the shitter while on a plane so I am very careful about what I eat or drink until I am wheels down in the Su.

Hobby

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2024, 01:09:02 PM »
The funny thing for me is that I have not been sick for years in DR because of the water.  The first time I went I started feeling very sick so I took some pills and pepto bismol - the little pick ones.  Anyway it did not help, as I threw up pink vomit (sorry for being so graphic) all over the shower floor.  I was sick once after that but not nearly as bad.  Now since I've been going almost every other month to see a lady friend (not a pro) I think I am getting used too the water.  Now I go out with my friend and drink the water (and I am talking about a local Dominican spot) and don't get sick at all.  I guess my immune system is adjusting to the local situation.

Hobby

stinqu

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2024, 04:25:20 PM »
If you have a local chica (the older ones) know how to make an herbal tea for most common ailments, they may taste like shit, but they work,lol.

Bat Man

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2024, 01:48:49 PM »
If you have a local chica (the older ones) know how to make an herbal tea for most common ailments, they may taste like shit, but they work,lol.

Correct. True Story had a buddy who was the relative of a youtuber who dealt with Haitianas.  He thinks one of them "worked a root on him" because he got severe burnout and she had to give him some chicken soup concoction that made him feel better. Still he could only deal with mainly her for the remainder of his two week trip.

He got burnout on the 6th day. The Haitiana must have made a fortune off of him.

stinqu

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2024, 05:03:59 PM »
JAJAJA Too funny the only voodo involved  was that MURDER PUSSY!. The mujer I know with the HERBAL skills is Dominican, grew up in the country side near Monti Cristi, which even today is the boonies.

Bat Man

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2024, 06:38:41 AM »
JAJAJA Too funny the only voodo involved  was that MURDER PUSSY!. The mujer I know with the HERBAL skills is Dominican, grew up in the country side near Monti Cristi, which even today is the boonies.

I know an american who used to live out there, Yeah that's in the sticks.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal