global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Want to check out Constambar  (Read 1274 times)

stinqu

Want to check out Constambar
« on: December 16, 2022, 05:51:28 PM »
I would like to check out Constambar area. Any one stayed there? Not at Black Beards,please. Looking for a place to stay.

Stones

Re: Want to check out Constambar
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 08:04:10 PM »
Simple. Just go online and Google "Costambar" and "AirBnb." After that, just Google Costambar restaurants, activities and nightlife. Within 5-10 minutes you will have all the information you need.

Again, Costambar is tiny.

Good luck.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2022, 01:53:38 PM »
Ok if your wifeing up a chica. no nite life  good if you want tp chill if your not chaseing chicas

Dothedamthing

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2022, 02:54:50 AM »
I agree with the fellows, Costambar is small and not a lot of pickings. If you plan chilling with a chica for a few days or just want to relax from it all it your spot.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

Silkyslim75

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2022, 06:30:19 AM »
If you are a young man, not interested in Blackbeards and not bringing a girl to just relax with, I would not recommend it.

DJ Oldboy

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2023, 11:31:53 PM »
Just an updated reply for anyone else wondering about Costambar. Earlier posts all have it correct.Zero nightlife and an older crowd,Euro heavy. However,if you have a honey you want to go GFE with it's ideal. The whole area is about 5 blocks. Nice beach but facing east so no sunset views. Several good restaurants and beach bars and all totally walkable. Many VRBO rentals of various sizes . Residential Atlantico apts is an older place but well located and has a small cafe onthe property which is real convenient.It's also just a short walk from BlackBeards and their bar is open to public. Taxi stand is 1 block away, Mini Market/Liquor store about 3 blocks away. La Sirena(DR WalMart) is about a 5-10 min cab ride away. I've done a few make believe honeymoons in Costambar and always enjoyed it there

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2023, 07:20:26 AM »
Ive stayed in comtombar a few times whifed up a chica, there a small three story hotel not far from the beach, an an apartment stlye hotel, up the street is Jennys market tha will have most items you need and can change money too,   The taxi mafia is brutal there! dont call a taxi from out side, my chica call in a portou platta taxi that she used on a regular basi, there wetre going to be fisticuffs,,finnaly had to take the costombor taxi out of there   !

Stones

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2023, 07:02:28 PM »
Don't mention Blackbeards if you do decide to visit Costambar. A lot of the locals absolutely hate having a brothel within walking distance of their homes. It is what it is.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal