Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Trip Reports

New Amex Lounge in Atlanta

(1/1)

Harddrive:
On my way to Santo Domingo via Atlanta. I was pleasantly surprised when my plane landed at gate 11 in the E terminal. No train and a relatively short walk to my departure gate.

As I was entering the terminal I saw a sign for an Amex Centurion Lounge. It was right there by gate E11. I walked in to find that my Amex Platinum card got me free access. I decided to try it as my free Delta Skyclub visits are limited to 10 this year.

The lounge was not very crowded but it was pretty early, 7:30am. First impression, this place is huge with a ton of comfortable seating and lots of areas for quiet and privacy. They even had two sections that were open-air but sorry smokers, no smoking or vaping even though it is outdoors.

The food was OK, standard Lounge fare for breakfast but the selection wasn't as varied the Skyclub here in the international terminal.

Overall a nice alternative to the Delta Skyclub in Atlanta if you find yourself waiting in terminal E.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version