global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: What Percentage of Sosua Men in Shape  (Read 30407 times)

Saint

Re: What Percentage if Sosua Men in Shape
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2018, 11:43:55 AM »
Honestly I feel sorry for a bitch that gotta sleep with a 350+ pound man for money Smh imagine if you had to f--k a overweight BITCH to feed the fam Smh I couldn't do it I hate fat bitches I see alotta fat dudes in sosua

Lol and you got men on here bragging that their obese 350 lb friends are walking around with chicas and compare it to a chica that is walking around with a decent guy and these men believe that the chicas with the obese, fat, 350 lb guys feel proud being with them lol.

You have me rolling on this, if I had to f--k a fat chick for money.  Could I pull it off and give her girlfriend experience and do any requests she wants. 

PrettyBig

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2018, 11:46:44 AM »
@ccon thanks bro! I'm just trying to give a big mans perspective! I find woman are attractive to two things more then anything! Confidence and money!  Two things that most powerful men have! f--k this women empowerment shit ... most women still want a king! A powerful one!

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2018, 11:50:06 AM »
PB...You are not 350 lbs lol, dress sloppy, and looks like "I just want his freaking money and I will grin and bare the rest lol."...You do not need a six pack, just an inviting look that tells you it is more then just pesos...That concept is hard for some to understand.

PrettyBig

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2018, 11:52:19 AM »
We as men are more attracted to physical and women I attracted to mental....yes physical looks help but you all know most women cheat emotionally! Better yet the saying "just make her laugh and smile".... or like guys with sense of humor or personality! Most men can't f--k a fat bitch but a woman can look past that if she's being treated like a queen! But we are talking putas and all that  shit goes out the window

Saint

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2018, 11:55:06 AM »
We as men are more attracted to physical and women I attracted to mental....yes physical looks help but you all know most women cheat emotionally! Better yet the saying "just make her laugh and smile".... or like guys with sense of humor or personality! Most men can't f--k a fat bitch but a woman can look past that if she's being treated like a queen! But we are talking putas and all that  shit goes out the window

Agreed!

poonyd

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2018, 12:05:28 PM »

Very true. A really good friend of mine has always had a big gut. And has always been able to pull some pretty fine women. He's now married to a woman about 15 years younger who is in great shape and a very pretty face. And before anyone chimes in talking about his pockets must be deep. Not the case.
In general confidence and personality can go a long way with most women.

HitandRun

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2018, 12:12:13 PM »

Very true. A really good friend of mine has always had a big gut. And has always been able to pull some pretty fine women. He's now married to a woman about 15 years younger who is in great shape and a very pretty face. And before anyone chimes in talking about his pockets must be deep. Not the case.
In general confidence and personality can go a long way with most women.

Seriously I love how people come up with these exceptions to the rule. Like you see a bunch of fine women with fat over the belt guts. Everyone has a shining light story but stop it. It is called exceptions to the rule. But very happy for your friend. When he goes to a party with her is he the rule or the exception? Naw women like men more in shape then the so called fat teddy bear. Most of the so called fat teddy bear better have fat pockets.

poonyd

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2018, 12:18:58 PM »
If it was just his wife I would say she's an exception to the rule but my boy has always been able to pull some bad ass chicks. As long as I have known him. And he was a broke ass dude for a long time. And he is just one example. I know plenty of dudes who ain't f--king Denzel or Tom Brady in the looks or pockets who consistently pull bad bitches.

HitandRun

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2018, 12:20:03 PM »
Ok well all have success stories lol!

cwedgester

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2018, 12:28:06 PM »
Im a big dude, not 350. Right now about 250ish. Been goin to Sou for a while now and a chick has never askex my weight. Ive seen some brothers wife up chicks, for days at a time, she didnt look like a hostage. Didnt appear to be suffer from stockholm syndrome, actually she appeared to be having a good time, eating at restaurants, drinks. So who knows, maybe she was enjoying herself. Secondly, how does anyone know how a dude is laying it down. He may be 350 but put it that work. Have a chc climbing the walls. My questions is what does it matter, if he payin to play that dude could be 500, she better put on a show  and make that mans toes curl.

My2ndHomeSosua

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2018, 12:31:36 PM »
Some chicas put on a really good show that is a fact. But hey pay and enjoy the show whether real or false.

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2018, 12:35:49 PM »
No matter what size, height, or color, you are, there is a hoe waiting for you and will accept you as your are in sosua lol
Yes, some hoes will be choosey and you may have to pay a little extra if you are muy feo o gordo, but still  you
can get you a decent hoe.  Now getting a GFE may be a little more difficult.

My2ndHomeSosua

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2018, 12:42:17 PM »
The next thing someone will say that the fat, out of shape, toe nails falling off his toes, pays the same. When that is said then time to close this post.

bricks9733

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2018, 12:50:01 PM »
The next thing someone will say that the fat, out of shape, toe nails falling off his toes, pays the same. When that is said then time to close this post.
The fat out of shape men have to pay a premium price just like gas.

My2ndHomeSosua

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2018, 12:56:43 PM »
The fat out of shape men have to pay a premium price just like gas.
Now this is funny! I agree but let someone else tell it, they pay less!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal