Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Newbies Ask Your Sosua Questions Here

Lavanderia which understands english/provide cold water wash ?

(1/6) > >>

bingoman:
I want to give my clothes for a wash but some of them require a cold water wash/washed in 30c/86f water.
Is there a place that will do this ?

Thanks !

PoonTangClan:
There’s a local river you can go to to wash your clothes, and the water is always cold. Just make sure you go early. The tide gets a little rough later in the day. 😐

crazy_canuck:

--- Quote from: bingoman on April 26, 2024, 08:21:55 AM ---I want to give my clothes for a wash but some of them require a cold water wash/washed in 30c/86f water.
Is there a place that will do this ?

Thanks !

--- End quote ---

find an airbnb with a washing machine and you won't have any problems  ::)

Stones:
There are laundries around town that will wash, dry and fold your clothes for same-day pickup.

Travelguy90:

--- Quote from: Stones on April 27, 2024, 05:27:50 AM ---There are laundries around town that will wash, dry and fold your clothes for same-day pickup.

--- End quote ---
His clothes have to be washed a certain way. He wants recommendations on someone who will follow instructions, not just ignore it and wash it the way they want to and ruin his things. You know some places aren’t as professional as others

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version