global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Places To Eat - "The Forbidden Kiss"  (Read 10108 times)

My2ndHomeSosua

Re: Places To Eat - "The Forbidden Kiss"
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2014, 04:56:56 PM »
there is a 100%, full proof way of not ever catching anything from sosua/dr.          abstinence from going to the place!     besides that this site ain't the Bible and there ain't no rules to follow but your own rules.    no man knows the others habits so use protection always and get a BJ with the condom then no questions have to be asked or answered.    if you eat pussy you eat pussy, you a grown ass man.    no kids on this monger site so he knows everything involved pure and simple!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 04:58:58 PM by My2ndHomeSosua »

danceelite0

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2014, 07:27:35 PM »
My first official post, really!  You have provided insight for the newbie?  Shared some important info that would effect a vet positively or negatively?  Oh I sorry it's trip report that would encourage ones friends to vacation in the DR.  Eating pussy? And I thought controversy was a dead subject.  Ignore it and hopefully it will crawl back into its hole.

justincase689

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2014, 07:39:17 PM »
My first official post, really!  You have provided insight for the newbie?  Shared some important info that would effect a vet positively or negatively?  Oh I sorry it's trip report that would encourage ones friends to vacation in the DR.  Eating pussy? And I thought controversy was a dead subject.  Ignore it and hopefully it will crawl back into its hole.

..here we go another prostitute pussy eater....(spit)....For me this info on here is only nostalgic ..not new...i dont have a hole to craw up..
maybe i can use your asshole ..since it might have enough room..

danceelite0

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2014, 07:43:48 PM »
No Comment!!!

vpchill

• Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2014, 07:54:12 PM »
I got a serious question

What the hell is wrong with yall? Everyone is different..  What you eat don't make me shit.. The object of the boards are to get DIFFERENT Perspectives.. I don't eat pussy but once in a while I go for the oyster..

I AINT MET TOO MANY MEN WHO f--kED A BITCH FIRST.. US OR DR.. so it is what it is. Do what you do and enjoy. I may get the urge and go for it.. The BJ may be so AWESOME I gotta eat the box.. f--k it. does it mess up your trip?

Stop being HOMOS and enjoy what each person post. LORD yall can be some f--king babies. f--k Bitches and book flights.. share info. I eat some pussy ONCE and a while.. I DONT GIVE A DAMN what YOU think.

At least in DR they know they are hoes..

Yall living and / or married to chics back home yall think are GOOD GIRLS?? I got ocean front property in IDAHO Idiot.. Id prefer these HOES than the LOW hoes in America.
Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill...... Sosua, RD

Entrance to Playa sosua (In Plaza Next to Western Union)

rocket78r

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2014, 07:39:40 AM »
I thought this was going to be a useful thread like a new restaurant review only to waste my time.  I wouldn't even believe a man that said he paid 4k for TLN only to go down on a chica and penetrate her unless he was paralyzed or had a medical issue. 

jamellemaj

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2014, 05:33:21 PM »
all i can say is.... wow.. a brother asked a question and it turns into this... smh

Al0593

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2014, 05:54:19 PM »
I'm heading to Sosua on Tuesday with this guy going on his second trip.  He was bragging about eating their pussy.  lol

dmike

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2014, 06:18:43 PM »
Real talk, I took 4 trips to the DR and never even thought about eating the box of any chica, but on trip 5 I had a little bit too much to drink in d'latins and clicked with a chica who f--ked and sucked me well.  Next thing I knew, I was all in, glaze around the lips and every thing.  I tried to find her on my last trip, with no luck.

In the heat of the moment I know more than a few of us have done some shit you said you would never do.

Some of y'all eating the booty like a little kid licking the cake bowl. LOL

div3r5ity

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2014, 09:08:21 AM »
Real talk, I took 4 trips to the DR and never even thought about eating the box of any chica, but on trip 5 I had a little bit too much to drink in d'latins and clicked with a chica who f--ked and sucked me well.  Next thing I knew, I was all in, glaze around the lips and every thing.  I tried to find her on my last trip, with no luck.

In the heat of the moment I know more than a few of us have done some shit you said you would never do.

Some of y'all eating the booty like a little kid licking the cake bowl. LOL

haha shit had me weak

mesohorny

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2015, 08:23:09 PM »
No real man concerns himself with what another man does with his hoe during that mans session nor does a real man concern himself with what another man pays- only bitches concern themselves with matters that are not directly related to them- in fact that is the definition of a bitch-

These Blackies always want to stir shit up.  SMH.

WorstBehavior

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2015, 09:32:13 AM »
I got a serious question

What the hell is wrong with yall? Everyone is different..  What you eat don't make me shit.. The object of the boards are to get DIFFERENT Perspectives.. I don't eat pussy but once in a while I go for the oyster..

I AINT MET TOO MANY MEN WHO f--kED A BITCH FIRST.. US OR DR.. so it is what it is. Do what you do and enjoy. I may get the urge and go for it.. The BJ may be so AWESOME I gotta eat the box.. f--k it. does it mess up your trip?

Stop being HOMOS and enjoy what each person post. LORD yall can be some f--king babies. f--k Bitches and book flights.. share info. I eat some pussy ONCE and a while.. I DONT GIVE A DAMN what YOU think.

At least in DR they know they are hoes..

Yall living and / or married to chics back home yall think are GOOD GIRLS?? I got ocean front property in IDAHO Idiot.. Id prefer these HOES than the LOW hoes in America.

THANK YOUUU!! GOOD SIR @ VPCHILL..SOME OF YALL REALLY ARE BITCHES. IF YOU FREQUENT THIS SITE YOU WOULD SEE THAT THIS TOPIC WILL NEVER BE AGREEABLE AMONGST ALL PARTICIPANTS. WE ALL GOT DIFF VIEWS. BUT THE IGNORANT SHIT THAT KILLS ME IS WHEN U f--kBOYS (IF U OFFENDED I MUST BE TALKIN TO YOU) MENTION DR LIKE IT'S THE STD FACTORY OF THE UNIVERSE AND THEN SAY ALL THESE THINGS U DO TO THOSE HOES ARE GONNA GIVE U STDS AND BLAH BLAH. LESSON NUMBER 1. STDS ARE RAMPANT AND WE ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TO THEM ANYWHERE. SO U DUDES WITH WIVES , GIRLFRIENDS, FAMILIES AND KIDS WHO THINK THAT CHIC U GO HOME TO AND WAKE UP WITH EVERY MORNING ISNT A HOE OR WOULDNT DEFECT ON UR ASS OR HASNT ALREADY AND BROUGHT BACK A LIL PRESENT TO SHARE WITH YOU UR FOOLISH. CUZ SHE CAN GET SOMETHING AND GIVE IT TO YOU AND U PROBABLY EAT HER PUSSY OR WHATEVER SEX ACTS U FROWN UPON OTHERS DOING IN THE D.R OR ANYWHERE ELSE. SHIT THINGS ARE SO LOPSIDED OUT HERE U MIGHT HAVE A DUDE WHO RELIGIOUSLY GOES TO DR EATS PUTAS PUSSY , MAYBE EVEN f--kS THEM RAW AND LIVES TO BE 90 NO STD'S EVER. THEN ONE OF YOU f--kBOYS WHO BELIEVES YOUR MARRIED TO AN ANGEL FROM AMERICA OR SOMEPLACE ELSE WHO COMES ON HERE AND DOWNPLAYS OTHERS FOR ENJOYING THEIR VACATION THE WAY THEY CHOOSE WILL PROBABLY END UP CONTRACTING SOMETHING FROM UR WIFE THINKING U CAN BE SEXUALLY FREE WITH HER AND SHE DONE WENT OUT GOT THE "PACKAGE" AND DELIVERED IT STRAIGHT TO YOUR ASS AND THAT MEANS GAME OVER. SO WAKE THE HELL UP. FURTHERMORE LIKE OTHERS HAVE PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED WHAT I OR HE OR THEY DO HAVE NO EFFECT ON YOU SO PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP. TOO MANY MEN WITH PUSSIES WALKING AROUND HERE. 

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal