global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Life Styles Hotel and Resort in Cofresi  (Read 2095 times)

Casalinda

Life Styles Hotel and Resort in Cofresi
« on: November 21, 2015, 11:34:31 PM »
Anyone have any information about this Hotel and Resort?  I have heard mixed reviews about it.  I have heard great things about it as well as bad.  Supposedly, their are some great looking girls that work there that are willing and able and their are a lot of dominican women who vacation their with their families that are willing and able as well.   Anyhow, does anyone have any incite.  Thanks, Casalinda.

IAMPB

Re: Life Styles Hotel and Resort in Cofresi
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 02:01:56 AM »
Lifestyles has some hot as females working there. I've met one last year and I had to say she was one sweetest females in DR and only 21. I actually met her via social media not on the resort. What she told me was the opposite and that they get fired if they mess with guest..... so she didn't. Not to say that might be a bunch of bullshit but she was a cool as chica that wasn't out there!

Cigar56

Re: Life Styles Hotel and Resort in Cofresi
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 01:23:37 PM »
I was at Lifestyles for part of my 2-week trip to the DR in May. Yes, the staff will be fired if they are caught dating a guest. Overall Lifestyles is a good place to chill and there is action on the resort from non-pro vacationers, but that's needle-in-a-haystack stuff. However, this year about 50 chicas rented rooms and were selling pussy during the Memorial Day Weekend Getaway, which attracts a large black audience from the U.S. This was the 10th anniversary. Chicas were getting $90 U.S. for an hour.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal