global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Big Mama's  (Read 9751 times)

778technique

Re: Big Mama's
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2017, 12:17:29 PM »
Yo big mama's place is cool prices are low and the food is plentiful and delicious. She cracked my neck it made me feel better after sleeping on a bad mattress. She does thst all day everyday I'm sure she has an idea what she's doing.

MEMPHIS_RAINES

• "You can't stop what's coming"
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2017, 02:43:27 AM »
Yo big mama's place is cool prices are low and the food is plentiful and delicious. She cracked my neck it made me feel better after sleeping on a bad mattress. She does thst all day everyday I'm sure she has an idea what she's doing.

Yeah that's what this dude said.....
When you're sitting in your hospital bed wondering why the f--k did you let Big Mama do that neck 'adjustment' thing?
This shit is between me, you, and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business.

778technique

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2017, 03:33:45 AM »
1 out of 1000 not bad odds.

HipHop

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2017, 05:41:57 AM »
1 out of 1000 not bad odds.

Unless your the "1"
Too many woman, not enough days

Cheapycheapy1

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2017, 11:09:09 PM »

AceIllmatic25

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2017, 12:30:31 AM »
Big Mama's gives a nice neck adjustment. Free of charge you don't even have to eat there.

f--k that shit, that bitch ain't touching my neck ever again.  She did that shit and i about freaked out.  You know that bitch can kill you with that shit right?  She is not a licensed chiropractor.  I wouldn't trust her to do that shit man.  She kind of snuck it in on me and i wasn't expecting it.  Never again.

does big mama do any other kind of "neck"...?  :D

MEMPHIS_RAINES

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2017, 02:19:46 AM »
Big Mama's gives a nice neck adjustment. Free of charge you don't even have to eat there.

f--k that shit, that bitch ain't touching my neck ever again.  She did that shit and i about freaked out.  You know that bitch can kill you with that shit right?  She is not a licensed chiropractor.  I wouldn't trust her to do that shit man.  She kind of snuck it in on me and i wasn't expecting it.  Never again.

Yeah she'll shock your neck with that tazer she carries around.  She told me it's special for dudes who wanna try her, or ask her if she does any other kind of "neck."

does big mama do any other kind of "neck"...?  :D
This shit is between me, you, and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business.

Indy_500

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2017, 12:18:50 PM »

I think any strong person can crack all the bones they want, nut cuz they do it and no one die on place that it mean safe and usefull ...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 10:11:12 AM by amaretor »

JayBlizzie

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2017, 04:47:51 AM »
C-Mon Mannnnnnn! Lolll

Dipset

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2017, 03:36:12 AM »
Slow service.. she talks to much.. asked for grilled chicken and she brings fried chicken

HipHop

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2017, 11:14:21 AM »
Slow service.. she talks to much.. asked for grilled chicken and she brings fried chicken
????????????
Too many woman, not enough days

JayBlizzie

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2017, 03:50:06 PM »
Lol, she has to stall/entertain customers while someone go catch the fish/chicken

Dipset

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2017, 10:33:39 AM »
Lol, she has to stall/entertain customers while someone go catch the fish/chicken

????????????

MEMPHIS_RAINES

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2017, 03:32:36 AM »

I wouldn't put it past her man.  She's very creative and smart.  She's about the smartest vendor on the beach.  I've got to know her over the years and have listened to her talk.  She's very respected and a pretty damn good business woman. She loves her customers.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal