global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The DR can be life changing  (Read 3571 times)

Solodolo23

Re: The DR can be life changing
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2021, 12:14:48 PM »
So it took a trip to a third world country to f--k prostitutes for you guys to become the men you were already supposed to be?! I love this site. This shit is unbelievably entertaining.

Stonewall

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2021, 02:05:28 PM »
So it took a trip to a third world country to f--k prostitutes for you guys to become the men you were already supposed to be?! I love this site. This shit is unbelievably entertaining.

????

It could be worst, some dude have to go to prison to become the man they supposed to be.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

Abdul077

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2021, 02:22:06 PM »
Yea bc the 1st world country I live in had me thinking I have to get married, have kids and work until I die.

MrNavigator

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2021, 01:12:46 PM »
Yea bc the 1st world country I live in had me thinking I have to get married, have kids and work until I die.

Their are dudes on this WHORE site who ADVOCATE that YOU should get MARRIED and HAVE KIDS, even tho travel thru out the DR f--kin hoes......RAW! I've never been to the type to tell a man what he needs to do with his life. To each his own...

stinqu

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2021, 06:37:05 PM »
WTF you dudes turned this thread into some crazy as shit. I  Think this was the intent of the original poster, so no more said

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2021, 11:52:43 AM »
I don't know if f--king rats is life changing but I'm having a lot of fun doing it!  I hooked up with one from padre granero and the whole time I was thinking...man, she's taller than me and uglier...but ol girl put it down!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2021, 08:56:13 AM »
I don't know if f--king rats is life changing but I'm having a lot of fun doing it!  I hooked up with one from padre granero and the whole time I was thinking...man, she's taller than me and uglier...but ol girl put it down!

Update:

So I texted her again because I wanted a repeat of a guaranteed great f--k Haha....and she did not disappoint!!  Now I'm f--ked up!  She cleaned my spot and ironed my clothes.  Now she's calling me!!  Not even texting....oh no!!! I told her wait until I return.  She said her baby needs milk!!! Hahahha  Really???

Honcho

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2021, 03:03:43 PM »
You red pill nuggas are so funny.

I guess I'm different and perversely bizarre in the fact that:

1. I actually enjoy the company of women; and
2. They tend to like me back.

I'm not overly rich, famous, handsome, young or hung like a donkey. I'm nice, fun, like to listen, take my time, and take them on "experiences" (like a drive and picnic by the lake) instead of some grossly overpriced restaurant.

Women LOVE it if you cook for them. It's cheap, easy, fun, private and the TV and numerous flat surfaces (to put them on) are right there for your enjoyment.

Anyway, back to my point, which is that the DR is a complement to my life, as I enjoy "new" pussy as much as any man. But under no circumstances would I ever consider PC hoes as a replacement for a woman you really vibe with.

You know, the one who loves live music too, who grew up listening to the same artists you did, who makes you look like a damn amateur in the kitchen, and has the same sex drive as you? Oh, and is committed to building an empire, instead of taking shit from you?

That chick ain't in the VIP, or the skrip club, and sure as shit can't be found on PC.

They're easy to find, if you get your shit together and present yourself well. They're so desperate for a man, they're getting with simpy-assed white guys as an alternative.

I'm 51, and have no problems pulling desirable, in-shape, about-it, early 30-somethings and up. You younger dudes have no friggin' excuse whatsoever.

Good 💩

NYstateofmind

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2021, 03:32:18 PM »
As much as I enjoy a vacation in the DR, traveling there makes me really appreciate being born and bred in the United States. A lot of you guys hate on “the matrix” but the USA is still the best country in the world and I’m proud as f--k to be American.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2021, 03:45:00 PM »
As much as I enjoy a vacation in the DR, traveling there makes me really appreciate being born and bred in the United States. A lot of you guys hate on “the matrix” but the USA is still the best country in the world and I’m proud as f--k to be American.
I can appreciate that...and having lived in many countries around the world...I feel the USA has an awesome foundation on the constitutional value system. Which imho is still being shaken out for its citizens to be governed by. On top of that our country is a myriad of peoples, cultures and terrain. Lots to experience and enjoy. So yeah...I think we're blessed.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal