global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Approaching Groups of Chicas on Sosua Beach  (Read 4173 times)

JoeRoc

Approaching Groups of Chicas on Sosua Beach
« on: June 21, 2021, 08:33:36 PM »
Gentlemen, I will be arriving in Sosua on 6/30. Im staying at ahnvee and using Europa as a smashpad (Way more expensive than i hoped but its my first time). Ive been reviewing game film on Sosua Beach via Youtube, and when I look at the vids I see that its one chica that i want surrounded by her friends that arent as attractive. My plan was to offer them all some cheap drinks and then take the one I want back to Europa. Is that advisable? Should I just holla at the one I want and ignore her friends? Keep in mind, with it being my first time down there Im looking for STs and sport f--ks only. I'm not even considering saving these ladies whatsapps.

LONE WOLF

Re: Approaching Groups of Chicas on Sosua Beach
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 08:41:48 PM »
Noooo ....its not advisable ! 

Dothedamthing

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 08:42:37 PM »
Pick the one you want and leave the rest. Dont buy them all drinks. Seperate her from the rest and vet her before taking her to the room. If the one you want tries to get you to bring others or buy drinks for the others just get her info for later and move on.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2021, 08:51:57 PM »
Believe it or not I’ve never liked taking anything from the beach I didn’t bring with me. If I’m in the situation cited by the O.P. I’m exchanging numbers and telling her to hit me up when she’s done hanging out with her girls.

Brickholder

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2021, 09:14:33 PM »
Same dating rules apply. Approach, be cordial and introduce yourself to everyone but make it known via body language or eye contact which one you want and separate her from the rest to exchange numbers etc than the cordial departure. 

Viva La Vega

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2021, 09:30:45 PM »
Pick the one you want and leave the rest. Dont buy them all drinks. Seperate her from the rest and vet her before taking her to the room. If the one you want tries to get you to bring others or buy drinks for the others just get her info for later and move on.

A slight modification for me. Often if i am interested, either the beach, or at a bar, when i split i text right away. I just don't want to be that guy holding hands leaving the bar.

They always do that shit, it seems to be some sort of chica code for "i got this simp, don't even look at him".

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2021, 02:31:58 AM »
Take @Brick & @DotheDamn advise, they answered your question correctly.
Introduce yourself to all, but let your eyes dictate the one you want. She will know the deal and split off from her friends.
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2021, 03:59:21 AM »
Like Posted be nice but zoom right in for the c
hica you want,, your entering the wolfs den, there all sizeng  you up on how much pesos there going to deduct from your wallet with the least amount of work,, you march in there like your the boss, its a macho culture
SAy hola to all the chica  right of the bat you ask her a few questions,,,,if all boxes are checked it bang time ,,,vibe vett release   keep good contact info for meets ups later or adding good chicas to your roster!

Foxboogie

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2021, 05:54:41 AM »
Maybe I’m missing something here. The chics don’t dictate shit...you pull up, choose who you want and be out. So as not to be a complete douche you can say hello but don’t nobody really care about what the other chics think. Bet when you offer the one you want 2000 pesos she will be like “what friends”

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2021, 06:56:52 AM »
Gentlemen, I will be arriving in Sosua on 6/30. Im staying at ahnvee and using Europa as a smashpad (Way more expensive than i hoped but its my first time). Ive been reviewing game film on Sosua Beach via Youtube, and when I look at the vids I see that its one chica that i want surrounded by her friends that arent as attractive. My plan was to offer them all some cheap drinks and then take the one I want back to Europa. Is that advisable? Should I just holla at the one I want and ignore her friends? Keep in mind, with it being my first time down there Im looking for STs and sport f--ks only. I'm not even considering saving these ladies whatsapps.

I see your a newbie, so I see why you would stay at Ahvee, but why the smashpad at Europa?  Just a vet trying to help.

MrNavigator

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2021, 07:18:50 AM »

I see your a newbie, so I see why you would stay at Ahvee, but why the smashpad at Europa?  Just a vet trying to help.

That's what happens when you don't take the time to read this site or only cherry pick the information you want...or watch YouTube vids all day.

Ahnvee
Smashpad
SOSUA Beach
HOES
Flip flop
My crew

Will be a trip with headaches, excessive money wasted (like double) and chica and their friends arguments....

Viva La Vega

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2021, 07:42:08 AM »
The only real reason you need a smash pad is if you got a smoking deal on Casa Marina or some other AI, non chica friendly spot.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2021, 07:44:15 AM »
Maybe and maybe not. Let's say the person wants to be at ground zero and has assets and doesnt want any chicas in his space. Yeah, it's going to cost him a bit more to move like that. He will also be hitting the beach, stopping by Flip Flop, Bailees and Kings all just to enjoy the Hoes in those locations..as a newbie with money, he may be ok with buying drinks for chicas and taking them back to his smash spot away from his stuff.
No doubt it will cost more....but he's learning...and the next trip will be closer to how he reallly wants to move. Maybe getting a car, a smash spot in Pop, time in the barrio...who knows how he will change after finding out if what he does is the way he wants to enjoy his time in Sosua.

I got robbed my 1st visit...After that, I always use a smash spot...I never visit the DR without it.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 09:29:11 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Stones

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2021, 07:52:50 AM »
The only real reason you need a smash pad is if you got a smoking deal on Casa Marina or some other AI, non chica friendly spot.

Well, some guys are germophobes. That's one reason for a smash pad. The smash pad helps keep out some of the germs. Others, particular newbies, may feel a smash pad is more secure since they won't have to worry about locking up all there stuff. So sure, those are a couple reasons why dude might want an extra room.

All that said, I would tell dude that if he is concerned about theft he should google "chica proofing" on this site to learn how to keep his stuff secure. If he is concerned about germs, just buy extra towels and such at the little mini-walmart in the center of time and pay a few bucks every day to have 'em cleaned. Daily tips to your maid can make things happen too. There are alternatives to smash pads for sure.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 07:59:21 AM by Stones »

Stonewall

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2021, 09:02:47 AM »
Germophobes f--k prostitute, especially freelancers?
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal