global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Recession  (Read 6350 times)

Rafael

Re: Recession
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2022, 04:31:41 AM »
Facts are the Global recession is likely to last 1.5 years. The impact on Sosua will be heavy, with about a 25-35% or more decline in mongers that even do come, will be staying shorter periods of time.

TheRealDallas

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2022, 04:55:46 AM »
Facts are the Global recession is likely to last 1.5 years. The impact on Sosua will be heavy, with about a 25-35% or more decline in mongers that even do come, will be staying shorter periods of time.

The great reset

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2022, 06:49:56 AM »
  In laymans terms  hungry chicas at bargin prices  haha !

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2022, 05:08:53 PM »
Whatever!  Y’all said the chicas would starve during covid and have dimes f--king for 1500 again and it never happened.  These girls will find away to get this money!

Jett

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2022, 02:20:38 AM »
Nope. Simps always get a vote*. Recession will just mean that when guys visit the island, the chicas will simply set them up for the long-game. Won't you be a good Papi and help her eternally sick mother? They'll help her out too, even if it means foregoing their own struggles in the economic downturn. That's the ecosystem in good times or bad. 

*You know who you are.

TheRealDallas

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2022, 05:02:41 AM »
Whatever!  Y’all said the chicas would starve during covid and have dimes f--king for 1500 again and it never happened.  These girls will find away to get this money!

I don’t know why many guys assume that these girls are dumb as door knobs

Viva La Vega

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2022, 05:16:04 AM »
I think this recession is going to f--k me. I am not exactly liquid and the revenue streams are in danger of drying up.

Interest rates have no top in sight
Gas prices and inflation no top in sight
S&P and BTC no bottom in sight
Pandemic panic is still alive and well
The rift between left and right is deepening
There is a fawken war in Europe!

This time last year I was super pumped that we were getting through and the worst had passed. To paraphrase the future ex Mrs DTJ... "The worst is yet to come".

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2022, 12:34:07 PM »

It is real if you transferred your hard earned money into bitcoin at say when bitcoin was trading at 60,000 and now need your money for something else.  I understand money is not created nor destroyed but people have lost some assets during this downturn.  Don't invest what you cannot lose. I know of people taking out loans to buy bitcoin at 45,000 and 50,000.  One of my favorite bartenders did exactly this-being he is a bartender that should tell you all you need to know.

Hobby

YEA that guy is foolish ...smh

In this situation, there's a fine line between foolishness and insightfulness.  That fine line is timing.

Now, would have been the time to take out a loan to buy Bitcoin.   Buy when the herd (i.e., those who take their cues from talking-heads) doesn't want to buy.  If the herd is buying, it's too late to get in.

I know this sounds crazy, but if dude's credit is good, he should take out another loan and average down.  That way, he won't have to wait as long to recoup his unrealized losses.   Since dude is a bartender, he probably can't afford to take out another loan.

When it comes to investing in assets, one has to earn the right to profit.  Going back to what I said earlier, one earns that right by buying when everyone refuses and are heading to exit.  Conversely, one doesn't earn the right when he jumps on the bandwagon.

Holders of Bitcoin (and other cryptos) are at a crossroads-- do they eat losses (by cashing out at a loss), or do they double-down?  Again, there's a fine line between foolishness and insightfulness.  That fine line is timing.

Do you consider Bitcoin as an investment...?
Is Bit coin a suckers Bet or buy when its rock bottom and then hold onto as after post biden as we recover from the looming Recession ?

285West

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2022, 01:17:37 PM »
Did I not ask you the question over a year ago how do you value bitcoin.  No one said anything except Hosseini who sent me a research report like he was showing me something.  You saw all the yahoo's on here with no finance backgrounds bragging about doing well in bitcoin.  Here is the rule of thumb, if you cannot build a spreadsheet in excel and value your investments leave it too the financial experts because your going to lose in the long run.  Now if you look smart money i.e. Hedge Funds and PE firms left bitcoin a long time ago, but you still holding out for hope and blaming biden. The shit was trash from the beginning as an unregulated investment.  Another train left the station a long time ago and you were not on it.  Did I not say history always repeats itself.  Why did you think bitcoin was going to be any different.  I did warn you.  Go back and look at my posts.  Now do what a lot of you do on here blame someone else when shit does not go your way... 

Jazzy2019

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2022, 01:19:09 PM »

It is real if you transferred your hard earned money into bitcoin at say when bitcoin was trading at 60,000 and now need your money for something else.  I understand money is not created nor destroyed but people have lost some assets during this downturn.  Don't invest what you cannot lose. I know of people taking out loans to buy bitcoin at 45,000 and 50,000.  One of my favorite bartenders did exactly this-being he is a bartender that should tell you all you need to know.

Hobby

In this situation, there's a fine line between foolishness and insightfulness.  That fine line is timing.

Now, would have been the time to take out a loan to buy Bitcoin.   Buy when the herd (i.e., those who take their cues from talking-heads) doesn't want to buy.  If the herd is buying, it's too late to get in.

I know this sounds crazy, but if dude's credit is good, he should take out another loan and average down.  That way, he won't have to wait as long to recoup his unrealized losses.   Since dude is a bartender, he probably can't afford to take out another loan.

When it comes to investing in assets, one has to earn the right to profit.  Going back to what I said earlier, one earns that right by buying when everyone refuses and are heading to exit.  Conversely, one doesn't earn the right when he jumps on the bandwagon.

Holders of Bitcoin (and other cryptos) are at a crossroads-- do they eat losses (by cashing out at a loss), or do they double-down?  Again, there's a fine line between foolishness and insightfulness.  That fine line is timing.

Is Bit coin a suckers Bet or buy when its rock bottom and then hold onto as after post biden as we recover from the looming Recession ?

For now it’s a Ponzi scheme cloaked in techno babble. A solution looking for a problem. Perhaps that problem will be found and all the hype realized. Perhaps not.

Azzman

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2022, 02:00:17 PM »
Did I not ask you the question over a year ago how do you value bitcoin.  No one said anything except Hosseini who sent me a research report like he was showing me something.  You saw all the yahoo's on here with no finance backgrounds bragging about doing well in bitcoin.  Here is the rule of thumb, if you cannot build a spreadsheet in excel and value your investments leave it too the financial experts because your going to lose in the long run.  Now if you look smart money i.e. Hedge Funds and PE firms left bitcoin a long time ago, but you still holding out for hope and blaming biden. The shit was trash from the beginning as an unregulated investment.  Another train left the station a long time ago and you were not on it.  Did I not say history always repeats itself.  Why did you think bitcoin was going to be any different.  I did warn you.  Go back and look at my posts.  Now do what a lot of you do on here blame someone else when shit does not go your way...

Lol 😂😂😂 let’s make some T-shirts “Blame someone else when shit does not go your way” $9.99!
"A True Playa from the Himalayas" Romey Rome in the House...

PoonTangClan

« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2022, 02:35:59 PM »

Hobby

For now it’s a Ponzi scheme cloaked in techno babble. A solution looking for a problem. Perhaps that problem will be found and all the hype realized. Perhaps not.

I’m not gonna knock Bitcoin, because the truth of the matter is this: if you got in early and held, you made a fortune. If you got in early.

Those who think they can come in now when Bitcoin is trading at $20, $30, and $40k and turn a serious profit at this point, have already missed the boat.

The period where life-changing gains could’ve been made off of Bitcoin has passed. Once the government notices that too many people are getting rich off something, they throw a wrench in the shit to f--k it all up.

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2022, 08:36:26 PM »
I am going to save this.  Bitcoin is currently a little under $20,000.  We will see how this plays out a few years from now.

285West

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2022, 10:31:37 PM »
Since people want to quote Jaime Diamond on the recession. Here is what he thinks about bitcoin:
“If you're stupid enough to buy it, you'll pay the price for it one day,” Dimon warned JPMorgan traders in 2017.
"I think if you borrow money to buy Bitcoin, you're a fool," Dimon said in a Sep. 2021

I tried to help you all out over a year ago because I could see you all had no clue what you were talking about.  I said since most of you all cannot build complex financial models for your investments, at the very least have someone on here put up a weekly spreadsheet on inflows and outflows of institutional money into bitcoin.  I said I do not invest in it so do not expect me to do your work for you.  Now if you had listened to me you would have seen the huge outflows of institutional money out of bitcoin and the huge inflow of retail money i.e. regular Joe's into bitcoin.  You see that happening run for the hills. Always listen never take it personal, you might save yourself some money.  You think it was a coincidence more money was invested in Dominican Urban artists than Bachata and Merengue artists in the DR.

I keep quoting Beenie Seigel.  He said it best stay in your lane.  You food and beverage that is what you do.  You a correction officer please do not start advising people on buying bitcoin.

You went to a top business school and then went on and put 100 hour weeks building complex financial models then maybe you can play with the big boys.  Other than that " stay in your lane".

For the second time, do not say I did not warn you..  Hosseini anything to say....  I am from a sharecropper family so I had to earn it, not being lazy thinking I knew something reading research reports.

Now who still thinks they know bitcoin.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 11:30:59 PM by 285West »

JakefromStateFarm

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2022, 11:40:24 PM »
My Man!! Tell em what it is, Mr 285. These Food and Beverage suckas need to start takin' notes. 🦾

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal