global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sosua Lights  (Read 1797 times)

tugboaboat5393

Re: Sosua Lights
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2023, 10:47:44 PM »
Same in the low end services jobs,cooks house keeping ,MAIDS ,bar backs kitchen help laundry !

DJ Oldboy

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2023, 07:29:53 PM »
lMy old wingman Bronco had a little Haitian regular for 3 seasons and he swore by that stuff. She tried t hook me up with a pal but I was tight with a Puerto Plata regular at the time. How about a locale in Sosua where a few more Haitian hotties might be hangin?? Would appreciate if anybody has any info.

stinqu

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2023, 08:48:44 PM »
First of I like Haitian women, not all very dark women are Haitian though. They could be Dominican, have DR. status (Cedula). That said, Haitians tend to do quick passes down Pedro and end up at the corners so have a fast exit if cops try to scoop them up, check their running shoes! Don't be surprised if they run up on when that blue flashing light passes and say "put your arm around me, please", their safe with a gringo.Places, corner of Pedro and Rosen (Che Montreal) and Rose and to New Garden. then down Pedro to Rancho and Smilie's area. Only the daring work the streets up town, many keep their heads down, just trying to work and live because they had nothing in Haita

crazy_canuck

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2023, 11:09:38 AM »
many haitians are not on the dark side ... I know many of them who have lighter skin tone than many dominicans ... it's the face and body features you need to look at to separate haitians from dominicans.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

DJ Oldboy

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2023, 10:34:01 PM »
Gracias,Stinqu. I've certainly spent enough time in the Thunderdome over the years but Smileys is a good lead. I've gone by it many times but never spent time there.Figured I was too old even for that crowd. I love spending time on that El Batey stretch so Smileys is a natural for me. Gracias y Pura vida,compa  DJ O

stinqu

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2024, 04:48:48 PM »
many haitians are not on the dark side ... I know many of them who have lighter skin tone than many dominicans ... it's the face and body features you need to look at to separate haitians from dominicans.
I never though they might be lighter toned, makes sense. I've been thinking of brushing up on my high school French and start with that instead of Spanish, then I'll know for sure. I have seen lighter woman with that distinct Haitian body type, but also Dominicans who I though were Haitian. So maybe starting with French will work. I'll let you know after my next trip.

vacationtime

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2024, 02:54:45 PM »
 did sosuo lights open again. was there in december and it was closed

Jazzy2019

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2024, 09:38:57 PM »
It’s been open for a couple of weeks and empty. The old crowd seems to have moved to Rancho Típico. They’re busy most days of the week. There’s literally a squadron of haitianas that are working there.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 09:42:04 PM by Jazzy2019 »

stinqu

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2024, 04:36:31 PM »
That is good to hear, be there in a few weeks. Was in Rancho back in Nov. and had a good time. Hope Sosua Lights does ok because its like 2 blocks from me.heheh

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal