global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Will be in sosua, but How to get to Las Terrenas  (Read 2076 times)

NYstateofmind

Re: Will be in sosua, but How to get to Las Terrenas
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2021, 03:14:57 PM »
http://us.las-terrenas-live.com/las-terrenas/transportation/guaguas-minibus.html

Thats the link to the guaga schedule. call Moreno and you dont have to worry about flagging it down.

Puerto Plata (Sosua / Cabarete) - Las Terrenas
Departures : 1pm (Moreno 820 772 6608)

buddyb

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2021, 05:19:32 PM »
Gents!

Thank you so much for all of this great information! Really appreciate it.

Now, would you believe, my plans have changed. Very few flights to POP from Toronto in September.  A bit unfortunate, but will make the most of it.

Booked a ticket to Riviera Maya, leaving on Sept 8.

Question:  Any advice on meeting girls in Playa Del Carmen or Puerto Moreles?  Also looking for short time hotels, as staying at an all inclusive for the first 6 days.  I've read the best option is Seeking Arrangements?  Tinder?

Any resources you can recommend in terms of forums?  I'm familiar with ISG, but very little new information.

Hoping to make it back to Sosua next year.

Thanks again!

crazy_canuck

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2021, 05:48:28 PM »
This is a small part of the toll road to Las Terrenas I filmed in 2017.
If you decide to rent a car, pay the toll and take that road ... it's really worth it.

https://youtu.be/hD2rlz5Qss4

How much was the toll road then?

That one is closer to $500, it's limited access. The other toll roads you end up paying $50-$100 two or three times over the course of your trip.

VLV is right ... I don't remember the exact price, but I do remember that toll was much higher than the other ones I passed ... even my chica of the moment found the price way higher than normal ... but it was worth it.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2021, 07:43:42 PM »
Gents!

Thank you so much for all of this great information! Really appreciate it.

Now, would you believe, my plans have changed. Very few flights to POP from Toronto in September.  A bit unfortunate, but will make the most of it.

Booked a ticket to Riviera Maya, leaving on Sept 8.

Question:  Any advice on meeting girls in Playa Del Carmen or Puerto Moreles?  Also looking for short time hotels, as staying at an all inclusive for the first 6 days.  I've read the best option is Seeking Arrangements?  Tinder?

Any resources you can recommend in terms of forums?  I'm familiar with ISG, but very little new information.

Hoping to make it back to Sosua next year.

Thanks again!

Did you consider flying into Santiago instead of POP?

buddyb

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2021, 08:42:12 PM »
Yes, considered a few options.  Only option with regular flights from Toronto is to Punta Cana, and even these are not with the time frame I need.  Plus muy Caro!

Canadian flights to DR are just ramping up, towards the end of September and early October.  There was like one flight on the 8th, which is my time frame, but it got booked up pretty fast.

Thanks,

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal